InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Yes! I'm Safe! What? Project? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True
Ch. 8 Yes! I’m Safe! What? A Project?

A/N Yes I know I said I was going to take a while for the next chapter, but I wanted to get these chapter done with. I have great stuff happening in the next chapters………..well at least I hope.

“Well um…how was your day Ms. O’Conner?”, said Rin trying to stall.

“Hmm good I guess. Now get out of my way.”

“Oh Ms. O’Conner one of the booths has a very big stain!”, said Kaede.

“Well clean it that’s why I pay you.” Moving around Kaede she headed towards the counter.

“Ms. O’Conner I made sushi just for you! Want some?”, said Myouga trying to stall as well.

“I don’t know what your up to, but if I don’t find Kago-” She didn’t get to finish because Kagome interrupted.

“Why I’m right here Linda.”

“What are you doing in the kitchen?”

“Uh Myouga here was trying to teach me how to….um do enchiladas! Isn‘t that right?” Looking at Myouga she waited for his answer.

“Huh? Oh yes enchiladas!”

“Is that right……well I’ll be heading home. Kagome your allowed to go home.” Walking out the door she started thinking about how to punish Kikyo.

Everyone let out a big breath.

“How did you change so quick?”

Stepping out of the kitchen she said, “Just put the apron on and hide behind the kitchen counters.”

Laughing Rin told everyone to clean up and head home catches me.” Eight minutes later they closed the diner.

“I’m going to change into the uniform just incase Linda

“Nee a ride?”, asked Rin.

“No thanks Sango is waiting for me outside.”

Walking together outside they saw Sango crying and a big piece of smashed junk which they assumed was her car.

“Sango what happened?”

“W-w-what happened? The pole happened! THE STUPID POLE JUST HAD TO FALL! AND ON MY DAD’S CAR NONETHELESS!”

Kagome and Rin sweat dropped.

“Ok then…..Uh Rin so how about that ride home you were offering?”

“Yeah….So Sango what about you?”

“RIDE!? RIDE!? MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME! A RIDE HOME IS THE LAST THING I NEED RIGHT NOW!”

“Kagome you have your baseball bat in the diner?”

“Uh yeah I left it there. Why?”

“I think we might have to knock her out.”

Sighing she got the diner keys from Rin and went to get her bat.

~1 hour later~

After knocking Sango out which proved to be a very hard task due to the fact that she had a very strong head, we had to hit her with the bat at least 4 times to knock her out, after that we headed to Sango’s house to drop her off and talk to her dad.

Flashback

“Sango! What happened to her?” Hurrying to his daughters side he picked her up and put her on her bed.

“Well you see………..Sangototaledyourcar.”
“Kagome repeat that slower”

“……Sango……totaled your car!” She grabbed Rin’s hand and ran to her car.

1-2-3

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!”

“I feel bad for Sango…poor girl such bad luck.” Shaking her head Rin started her car.

End Flashback

Kag’s Driveway

“Rin I umm wanted to thank you.”

“Again?”

“Yes again. You don’t know how much I appreciate you. Your like a mother to me.”

“Thank you Kagome. Well you should get going you need sleep after today’s events.

Nodding she said bye and headed to her room.
Switching into her pjs she got into bed.

“Hmmm I wonder if he will still remember me? Or should I say if he remembers the vampire princess…….” She closed her eyes and fell asleep dreaming about her prince.

Next Day at Inu’s Mansion

“Damn it! Why did she have to lock her phone! Stupid password!” When he had got home yesterday he had been to tired so he headed to sleep forgetting about the cell phone. Then in his dream he had dreamt that he looked through the cell phone and almost found out her name. Stupid alarm clock just had to wake him up. So when he woke up he decided to look through her cell. Too bad it was locked.

“Well whatever I got to get ready for school.”

Kag’s House

“…..cockroaches….taking over the world……big bazooka….no don’t shoot me…..NOOOOOO!” She fell off her bed with a ‘thud’.

“Damn stupid cockroaches…..” Muttering about her dream she started to get ready for school.”

20 minutes later *Honk Honk*

Putting her brush down she looked out the window.

“Hey Sango! And………..Miroku?” She frowned.

“Hey Kags and about Miroku. He’s our ride to school.”
Miroku waved.

“Oh right…..”

“Yup so hurry up!”

“Ok.”

Miroku’s Car

“So Sango what did your dad say?”

“Ugh Kags I don’t feel like talking about it.”

“Ok……….So uh Miroku nice car where’d you get it.”, she said trying to start a conversation.

“My parents bought it for me as a Christmas parents. We’re here. Kagome, Sango let me open your door.” Stepping out of his car he opened the door for Kagoe like a gentlemen. Then he opened Sango’s hand and kissed her on the cheek. Sango blushed while Kagome giggled.

RING!

“Let’s hurry classes are starting.” Running the all headed towards English.

(A/N In the earlier chapter I only mentioned 1 class…..I think. Anyways this is there schedule 1. History 2. English 3. Computer Class 4. Lunch and so on. Inuyasha unfortunately doesn‘t have any classes, but computer class with Kagome. Sango has the same classes as Kagome. Miroku only has English and Comuter. Now with that done on with the fic.)

“Good Morning class.”

“Good Morning Ms. K.”, said all the students at the same time.

“Students this week we’ll be doing something new. I will assign you a partner from a different English class. We’ll be doing a fun get-to-know-your-new-friend end of the year project.”

Some students groaned while others talked to others in excitement.

“This is going to be fucking stupid project. What if I get stuck with a fat ugly girl.” Miroku shivered just thinking about it. <But maybe I’ll get a hottie>

Sango‘s eyebrow started to twitch. “I knew you’d say something like that.”

“Oh Sango! No need to get jealous. Even if I do get paired up with a beautiful girl you’re the only one who I love.” His hands twitched as he neared her butt.

She smacked his hands away muttering pervert.

(A/N Miroku sits behind Sango and Kagome to Sango’s right.)

“You two act like a dog and a cat.”

“Whatever Kags.”

“Quiet down. I’ll be giving you the name of your partner today. Then on Thursday you’ll get to meet them. If you already know them its okay it’ll make the project easier for you.”

“Ok now ummm Miroku Houshi your partner is Hojou Watashibaka.” Miroku snickered. <What a stupid name Watashijerk…….HAHAHA! This is going to be fun.>

Ms. K called a few more names.

“Sango Taijiya your partner is Yuka Yori.”

“Kagome Higurashi your partner is Kouga Ookami.”

<Kouga Ookami! NO!>

A/N End Of chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N Just Kidding
.
.
.
“Oh no. My mistake Ms. Higurashi. Your actual partner is Inuyasha Nikamori.

“……………………..Oh my god!”

“Eh? Ms Higurashi is there a problem?”

“EH? Um no. No problem.”

Nodding she started her lecture.

<I can’t believe this> She wrote a note to Sango.

She passed it to her.

It read:

Sango! It’s him! ~K

“Eh?”

She wrote back.

Who’s he? ~S

<Oh right I didn’t get to tell her>

Inuyasha Nikamori is the guy I talk to on the internet! ~K

No way! Seriously? ~S

Serious! ~K

RING!

“Ok class have a nice day.”

Sango, Miroku, and Kagome headed through the busy hallway to their next class.

“So Kag how are you feeling about this?”

“Nervous…..”

“Why? Its not like your strangers.”

“He doesn’t know who I am Sango. I never told him my name!”

“Well tell him.”

“I don’t know…..what if he doesn’t like me. After all I’m a nobody.”

Miroku cleared his throat.

“Huh?” They both said.

“Oh Miroku I didn’t notice you there.”

“Same here.”, said Sango.

“Right….So anyways about what you two were talking about. Inuyasha Nikamori is a friend of mine.”

Kagome ran up to him and strangled him.

“MIROKU YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM ANYTHING OR ELSE! I’LL CUT OFF WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN AND FEED IT TO YOU! YA HEAR!”

“Mayphf uf yout tagh yg hpfgh”

“What?”

Sango sweat dropped. “I think you should stop strangling him.”

“Huh? Oh right.” She stopped strangling him.

He took in a big breath of air. “Sweet air…….yummy air….”

“Miroku!”

“NO I WON’T TELL! Just please don’t strangle me!”

“Ok good.” She put on a smile.

“Maybe we should go to class now….”

“Ok Sango.”

Inuyasha

He yawned while walking to his next class. “Stupid get to know your new friend project. What’s the point of it anyways?”


A/N The point of it………..hmmm I don’t know….HAHA! Yes I do know the point of it. And I bet you guys do as well.
Anyways I just got a big Chad Michael Murray poster! Drools. Ooops sorry. And ummm ya sorry for all the things I forgot to add. (Scratches her head nervously) Oh yes and now I’ll be thanking my reviewers.


Kagome21: Thanks!

Snoochie: Thank you for reviewing so many times! (Gives you a bear hug) And did I burst your bubble about Inu finding out her identity by checking through her cell? And by the way Kagome still hasn’t found out she lost her cell. (Man she’s slow)

Tyedyequeen: Thank you very much!

MewZakuro: Um I’m not really sure if perversely is a real word, but Microsoft isn’t underlining it so I guess it is?

me (scamperandme@yahoo.com): Thank you for the quotes. I’ll be using them later on.

DarkAngelMiko: (Blushes) Thank you!

Nuria: Thank you!

AmericanStarryKnight89: Gracias! (I’m getting tired of typing Thank you….. -_-

XxDemonic-PrincessxX: Merci!

Pinayazngrl: Domo arigato!

Fantasy-Seal: Again THANK YOU!

Lilmj7: Another Thank You for you.

Auroratwin: Hmm yes parents and their stereotype about movies. (Actually I can see all kinds of movies G to R…..NO NC-17! Me no like those movies…..Am I being to immature?)

Bizm: Update or Die? Hmmm I’ll stick with the updating. I’m to young to die!

Akiraton: Did I burst your bubble too?

Chinadoll27: Simple plan is the best! I’m addicted to you! (Keeps on singing)

Ileana-the-kikyo-slayer: Love your name thingy. Thanks

Kage Star: Thank you and it is kind based on A Cinderella Story. KINDA! NOT EXACTLY THE SAME!

And since I’m getting tired (It is 1:06 am and I need sleep) Thank you to those who gave me your support when an idiot said I was plagiarizing.


WITH THAT DONE! BYE BYE!