InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ The Seed Of Doubt ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True Ch. 9 The Seed Of Doubt A/N From know on I will refer Inuyasha’s screen name as PP17 and Kagome’s PP18. Let me clear something up that didn’t make sense to me. Even though Kagome has the same computer class as Inuyasha its two different classes in one room. And they also have those walls like in study rooms that separate them from seeing each other. So in other words I guess its more like the same period for computer but not the same class. I’m really sorry about all this confusion. I’m a really bad author. I need more practice. After all it is my first fic.

After all the classes were over Kagome, Sango, and Miroku went home.

“See ya at the diner tomorrow!”

“Ok. Bye Sango! Bye Miroku!”

“Bye!” Then Sango and Miroku left

When she opened the door she saw the most ugliest thing in the whole wide world. Linda was making out with Mr. Orka the plumber. And believe me Mr. Orka is UGLY!

“AH! MY EYES! THEY BURN!”

“Kagome! Uh…GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

“My pleasure.” With that said she went upstairs to her room.

“Sweet pie should I go? Or should we continue.

“Honey bee you can stay and let’s go to my room.”

Back to Kags

“Gosh my poor eyes. I wonder if he’s on? I‘ll check after I take a shower, but I’ll turn the computer on now and connect to the internet so I won’t have to wait for all the stupid logging stuff.”

After taking a shower checked if he was on. Yes he’s on

PP18: Hey!

PP17: Hey so um why didn’t you talk to me before?

PP18: Before? I wasn’t on before.

PP17: Really? Oh well……..--

Shrugging it off Kagome started typing again.

PP18: Something wrong?

PP17: Well not really

PP18: Spill it!

PP17: We have this project in English class and it sounds pretty boring.

PP18: You really think so?

PP17: Hell yeah. I don’t even know who this Kagome Higurashi person is. Probably another I LOVE-YOU-SIGN-MY-BOOBS fan of mine.

“What! HOW DARE HE!”

To angry to notice she typed, PP18: YOU JERK! I AM NOT LIKE THAT!

PP17: oO You’re Kagome Higurashi?

PP18: What no! Who is she anyways?

“Damn I almost got caught.”

PP17: I said I didn’t know. Well then why you get so defensive.

PP18: I wasn’t really paying attention and I thought you said that about me.

PP17: Me say that about you? Never!

PP18: Right………

“If only you knew how wrong you were.”

PP17: Feh! Anyways that day we met you dropped your cell phone.

PP18: OMG! Seriously! I totally forgot about my cell!

PP17: You are really slow……

PP18: MEANY!

PP17: I’m just kidding! Even if you are slow……I like just how you are.

Those words he had said or well typed it touched her. It made her feel all…mushy.

PP18: You really like me!? But you barely know me.

PP17: That might be true, but it feels like I’ve known you for the longest of time. The only problem is……you never told me your name. So tell me what is your name?

She froze. What was she suppose to say…..My name is Kagome Higurashi…..your I-LOVE-YOU-SIGN-MY-BOOBS fan. No. She wouldn’t. After all she was a diner girl…….a stupid bitch as Linda and Kikyo said…….and finally a nobody.

PP18: I’m so

She didn’t get to finish typing because the power went out.

“Shit.”

“KAGOME! GET YOUR WRETCHED SELF DOWN HERE AND HELP ME FIND A FLASHLIGHT!”, yelled Linda.

Saved! “Coming Linda.” She got her mini flashlight and headed downstairs to help step mommy dearest find another flashlight.

Inuyasha’s Mansion

“Damn! Why isn’t she answering! Something must have happened.” Angry he went down stairs to get ramen.

Finally Friday (Time sure flies by fast)

“Be brave Kagome! Today is the day you tell him.”

She looked over at the clock 6:30. Its still early….damn High school

“Tell who what?”, said Kikyo who was leaning against the door.

“None of your fucking business.” Ignoring the bitch she started to brush her hair.

“Oh but it is. Especially when it has to do with my step sister and my ex, Inuyasha.” She smirked.

“What? How did you-”

Cutting her sister off she said, “You should really turn off your computer when your taking a shower.

Then what Inuyasha had typed clicked. Why didn’t you answer before? I didn’t answer because it wasn’t me

Flashback

Kikyo was walking by Kagome’s room to go to her room when she heard a sound coming from Kagome’s room. Hearing someone in the shower she assumed it was Kagome and went inside her room. Looking at the computer she saw the IM box.

PrincetonPrince17: Hey!

PrincetonPrinca17? Well, well. If it isn’t Inuyasha’s screen name.

She closed the IM box and left the room.

End Flashback

“You really shouldn’t be hanging around Inuyasha. He’s mine.”

“No he isn’t. I saw him dump you.”

“Do you really think he will like you. The real you?”

“O-Of course.” That was a big fat lie and she knew it.

“I wouldn’t. Think about it Kagome. He’s rich and popular. He can have any girl he wants so why would he pick a poor diner girl…like you?” Once the seed of doubt was planted it wasn’t coming off easily.

“H-He isn’t like that!”

“Oh really how would you know? You don’t even talk to him in person Kagome. Maybe in IM, but after all those are just words. I was with him for 2 years Kagome. If anyone knows him its me.”

“Stop it! Just leave me the FUCK ALONE!”

Kikyo stopped leaning on the door, but before leaving she said, “Think about it…..diner girl.” With that said she left.

She wouldn’t let what Kikyo said get to her. No she wouldn’t! But what if…what if Kikyo was right. She walked over to her bed and looked under it for her fairytale book.

“Oh daddy I miss you so much.” While she hugged the book tears fell from her face.

A/N Kikyo is such a bitch! B-I-T-C-H! B-I-T-C-H! And Kikyo was her name! (Laughs)