InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ The Walk To The Activities Room ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True Ch.10 Walking To The Activities Room

A/N ……Sorry?

After crying her eyes out for 10 minutes she got up from the floor and got her backpack.

“Maybe I should listen to Kikyo.” Then she looked through her drawers.

“Damn it! Where are those green colored contacts I got for Halloween!” after searching for awhile she found them.

“Aha! Now to put them on.“ Carefully she put them on.

Looking at the mirror she looked up and down to adjust the contacts.

“Good this way he won’t recognize me. Hopefully that is.” Then she went downstairs to wait for Sango and Miroku.

Honk Honk

“That was quick.”

“Kagome hurry up!”

“Coming!”

Running she hopped in Miroku’s car.

“Umm Kags what’s up with the eye color?”

“They’re called contact lenses Sango. I’m using them so Inuyasha won’t find out who I am.”

“Kagome I do not know you very well, but I do know Inuyasha. He doesn’t judge people………well ok sometimes, but only to peoples who um how do I put this…ummm…creep him out. Yes people who creep him out.”, said Miroku.

“Miroku thanks for saying that, but just let me do what I want. Ok?”

“I guess. But Kagome be careful about what you do. If you take to long you might just loose him.”

“Wow Miroku. I didn’t know a pervert like you had such wise words.”

“Ah Sango darling you don’t know the rest of my words.” A lecherous smile spread on his face.

Kagome just sat still watching Sango hit Miroku on the head And mutter about stupid perverted idiots.

School

“Well Kagome good luck.”

“Thanks Sango, buts its not like I’m going on a mission.”

“Hehe, well whatever take it or leave it.”

“Ok I’ll take it.” She gave her friend a hug.

“Good luck from me as well.”

“Thank you Miroku. I’d hug you, but I don’t trust those hands of yours.”

He rubbed the back of his neck while chuckling.

Then they heard the ringing signaling classes were starting.

First bell passed by quickly and then the dreaded English class began.

“Good morning class.”

“Good Morning Ms. K.”, said all the students at the same time.

“So today you’ll start the real project. You have till next Friday to finish your project. I will be begin attendance then we will go to the activities room so you can meet your new friend and get to now each other.”

Kagome kept fidgeting nervously in her chair while Kikyo’s words kept ringing in her head.

‘He’s rich. He can have any girl. Why would he pick you? You’re poor. A diner girl.’

Sango noticed her friend’s fidgetting and lightly tapped her shoulder.

“Kagome stop fidgeting. Everything is going to be ok.”

“You think?”

“I know.”

“Thank you Sango for being there for me.”

“What are friends for.” She gave her a playful wink.

Kagome smiled.

“Ok class attendance is over now please line up by the door.”

Its time Kagome. You have to be brave.

Then the walk to the activities room started.