InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Thinking Hurts My Brain ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True Ch. 11 Thinking Hurts My Brain

A/N ……………Yawn……yeah…..yeah you want to kill me for taking so damn long…..

“Argh. Mr. DeLounge when is the other English class getting here. I’m getting bored!”

“Mr. Nikamori stop your pathetic whining.”

“Feh. I’ll stop once you get fired.”

All the students laughed.

“Silence! Or I’ll give you more homework!”

That silenced everyone. Homework such a dreadful word.

“Hello Mr. Delounge.”

“Ah Ms. K here you are. One of my ahem students were wondering what was taking you so long.” He looked at Inuyasha.

“I’m quite sorry Mr. DeLounge, but now that we’re here we may get started.”

“Please line up by the wall.”, said Mr. DeLounge to his students.

“Ok, now students from my class please take a seat on the tables on the left side when I call your name.”

“Blah…blah…….Miroku Houshi…..blah……blah….Sango Taijiya…..blah….blah…Kagome Higurashi.” Slowly she made her way to the table. Then she felt someone’s eyes on her. She looked in the direction of the stare while she took her seat.

Inuyasha

“So she’s Kagome Higurashi.” She’s hot. You can’t be thinking that! screamed his conscious. Why not? Because you like someone else remember? Oh right. But I can’t help it…..but for some reason she seems familiar.

“Ok now that everyone is seated I’ll be giving some directions then you can go with your partner outside to the schools gardens or any other place…..Inside the school.”, said Mr. DeLounge emphasizing inside.

After the directions the teachers told us to go ahead and partner up with our partner.

I stopped leaning against the wall and made my way to my partners table.

Kagome

Oh no he’s coming….act cool Kags act cool.”

“Hey.”, he said.

“Um hey?”

“So your Kagome Higurashi?”, he said in a curious voice.

“Yeah and your Inuyasha Nikamori?” No its Santa Clause

“So um wanna go to the lake by the school gardens.

“Umm sure.”

As they walked he decided to ask her some questions.

“Ok the since this is a get to know your new friend project let’s start asking some questions.”

“Ok. You go first.” So far so good.

“Hmm ok then. Something is been bugging me. Have I met you before?”

Well there goes the so far so good.

“Um I don’t think so. Mind if I ask why?”

“No reason you just seem familiar. Anyways your turn.”

“Um….what’s your favorite color?”

“Blue.” (A/N Sorry guys, but Inuyasha saying red is getting so old.)

“Really me too.” She smiled. So far they had one thing in common.

“Are you into any sports.”

“Actually yes. I’m into base ball. Always have been.”

“Cool. Most girls would be like: Sports? What’s that?”

She laughed.

Inuyasha

For some reason her laugh makes me feel at ease.

“Well I’m not like other girls.” She smiled.

His heart started beating faster. Why is my heart beating so fast. What is this girl doing to me. I’ve only known her for what 6 minutes? I think I might like her even though I just met her I feel like….I’ve known her for longer than that. Do I like her? No I can’t. If I liked her it would be like cheating on my princess. No I can’t like her. I won’t! Ouch my brain is starting to hurt. I need to stop thinking so much.

But oh how wrong was he…………………

A/N I was browsing around when I saw one of those fics when people make up some girl and pair her with Inuyasha. (What is it OC characters?) Sometimes it makes me think that the author is that character. No offense, but I really dislike when they do that. I mean I’m a big Inuyasha fan, but come on INUYASHA IS NOT REAL! (But it would be cool if he was. I wanna pet his ears….I’m contradicting myself….) But anyways they can do whatever they want. Its just irritates me to no end. Shit……I babbling too much…sorry. Anyways a fic I do recommend to those who have not read it is Dead Famous by Rozefire or was it with a s? Oh well. Bye!