InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A family of Warriors ❯ Spring Break !!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter begins the next day as Inuyasha and the others just begin to wake up. Kagome is up packing her bags, she was to leave to her era in a few minutes. Miroku and Sango were in another room, together, and were seemingly sound asleep. Inuyasha is already out in the front yard, waiting for Kagome.

“Alright Inuyasha I’m done, wanna give me a hand.”

Inuyasha turns around. “ It’s about time. He meets her halfway and proceeds to carry the two large bags. “What the hell do you keep in here ? Are you ready too leave ?” Inuyasha says impatiently .

“Yeah lets go, I haven’t been home in weeks.”

Inuyasha and Kagome make their way to the well.

“How long will you be gone this time ?” he questions.

“I don’t know a few days, maybe a week, I forgot spring break is coming up.” she recalls. “I have to go to the beach , parties...maybe two weeks.”

Inuyasha stops and looks at her confused.

“Two weeks !?” Inuyasha sighs .

“What’s the big deal, don’t you have to go to that meeting thing ?”

“Yeah, in six days ! . . .What’s this Spring Break anyway ?” he questions as they proceed to walk.

“It’s the best, two weeks out of school to do anything you want.” Kagome fantasizes .

Inuaysha thinks to himself. “That actually sounds fun, but I can’t just say ‘I wanna go’ without looking desperate. I’ll just have to find a way to stay without actually asking.

“Inuyasha you should stay a few days and relax, you said you still have six days right ?”

Yes! this is perfect.” Inuyasha thought. “Uhh....yeah, but I don’t know, there’s so much to do here and...” Inuyasha sat the bags down at the edge of the well

“Come on Inuyasha please ? You can meet all my friends, Souta has been dying to see you again...and.”

Inuyasha puts his foot on the edge of the well. “ Fine, but only a few days, you ready now?”

Kagome‘s face let up in excitement. “Yeah let’s go.”

Kagome jumps in first then Inuyasha. They’re surrounded by a bright light and in an instant there in Kagome’s era. They exit the well and begin to walk to the house. As they enter they notice Kagome’s mom setting up decorations and Souta carrying a box of decorations that he can barely see over.

“Kagome, it so good to see you.” Kagome’s mothers steps down from the step stool and gives Kagome a hug.

Souta drops the box in all the excitement. “Inuyasha !” he runs over to Inuyasha. “Are you staying this time?”

“Uhh . . .yeah, for a few days.” he thought.

Kagome’s mom hugs Inuyasha. “Were have you been Inuyasha we’ve missed you, you really should visit more often.”

“So, mom what’s all this ?” said Kagome as she looked around at all the decarations. It looked like they were throwing a birthday party.

“You were talking about this ‘spring break’ all year, so I decided were going to have a party here.” she explained. “It’s tomorrow night, aren’t you excited ?!”

Kagome face looked surprised. She looked happy but concerned. “ There’s so much to do, I have to send out invitations, oh . .and I have to get Inuyasha some cloths, we’ll probably go to the mall once I unpack.” thought Kagome.

“What’s a ‘mall’ ?” Questioned Inuyasha.

“You can’t be serious...it’s like, a place were you go shopping.” she explained.

“I can give you guys a ride if you want.” her mother offered.

“That’s ok mom, we can pass out invitations as we walk.”

Kagome’s mom began putting up more decorations as she step up the stepstool. “You know Inuyasha, I’m glad you came because I don’t have to chaperone the party, you can do it for me right ?” she asked.

“Yeah sure. . .?” he replied.

“Why mom what do you have planned ? asked Kagome.

“I’ve been planning this vacation to Hawaii . I’m so glad Inuyasha decided to stay I know he can watch over everything.”

“Okay that sounds good. Man, it’s noon already we have to get moving Inuyasha.” Kagome ran up the stairs and Inuyasha followed. He could tell this was going to be a long day. He remembers the last time he was here, her crazy friends, and that punk Hojo. Every now and then when Kagome returned from her era he could smell Hojo’s scent on her. It always made him angry. Kagome went to take a shower leaving Inuyasha in her room looking around. He looked around and saw the cloths he had from last time. (For those who haven’t read the story) it was baggy blue jeans, black and whit Nike’s, and a black shirt that said ‘Snoopy’ in white letters. He recalls not finding the ‘shoes to comfortable. “I hope I don’t have to wear this crap.” he thought.

Kagome yells from the shower. “Inuyasha put those cloths on ! We have to get ready to leave.”

“Dammit !” He picks up the shirt and looks at it. “Who the f**k is ‘snoopy’. He begins to take his cloths off, and put the others on. As Kagome walks in he’s pretty much dressed, he could almost pass for a teenager. Except one thing.

“I can’t ever get over how cute you look in that shirt. . .except your hair.” she thought.

“Well...your not touching my hair so stop looking.” Inuyasha folded his arms.

“Fine, it makes a your personality anyway. We’ll you ready?” Kagome begins to walk down the stairs as Inuyasha follows. He looked at Kagome , she was wearing some dark blue stretch jeans that hugged her legs and showed her figure, and a white tank top(like a wife beater). Inuyasha was almost hypnotized as she walked left to right he was so used to seeing that school uniform.

“Kagome don’t forget the invitations on the table !” her mother reminded.

Kagome grabbed the invitations and left out the door. They walked down the side walk. Inuyasha looked around curiously as his ears flipped up.

Practically attacked Inuyasha with a hat, it was a black cap which she flipped backwards. Inuyasha sighed. “So were are we going anyway?”

“Were going to catch the train to the mall and pass out invitations on the way. If someone asks, your 19 and your from Hiroshima, and don’t forget not to get mad at anyone, you don’t have your sword.”

“Yeah, yeah I got it.”

They walk up to a house and knock on the door. “This is my friends Ayumi’s house, act polite, ok ?”

An older woman opened the door and greeted Kagome. “Hey Kagome, oh Ayumi’s not here.”

“Really ?” said Kagome. “Do you know were she is?”

“Umm, she said she was going to the mall with Ami, I thought you were with them. Oh by the way how’s that back rash ?” she asked.

“Grandpa must have ran out of sicknesses” Kagome thought. “Uh, it’s fine, see ya later.”

“Oh, bye Kagome.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Mall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t you remember this place Inuyasha ?” Kagome looked around, she barely remembers the place she hasn’t been out in weeks.

“Yeah, sure, how bout getting this over with these people make me nervous.” he said.

“KAGOME !!1” yelled two girls. Inuyasha jumped as the girls yelled, making him even more agitated . It was Ayumi and Ami, two of Kagome’s best friends. They came running over to them. “Whatsup girl ?!” Ayumi yelled.

Inuyasha stared at them cautiously. They dragged Kagome away about ten feet and huddled up. “Oooo, Kagome who’s the cutie ?” Ayumi asked. “I bet it’s Inuyasha, right ?” Ami added.

Inuyasha looked over to the huddle. “Uhh . . .Kagome ? What going on.”

They broke up like a football team and went over to Inuyasha. “Kagome talks about you all the time, you really are cute.” they said.

Inuyasha blushed. “Uhh...yeah, here..” Inuyasha handed them two invitations.

“Oh a party, Kagome you didn’t tell us anything.” said Ayumi . “The parties tomorrow ? Pretty last minute don’t ya think?”

Ami took some invitations from Inuyasha. “You’ll never be able to pass out all of them in time, I’ll help.” she offered.

Kagome thought. “Ok, but don’t go inviting anyone that I don’t know.” She warned.

“Yeah, I’ll invite a ton of boys....” Ami thought.

“Ok nice meeting ya, let’s go Kagome.” Inuyasha rushed.

“Bye cutie...” They both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~

Yeah I’m gonna cut this chapter short, don’t worry though the next one will continue from this point. I wanted to try writing in format with the quotation marks but it to demanding. Right well anyway the next chapter will be in a play format. Tell me weather you like it better.