InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fluffy Little Tale ❯ Thus The Puppy is Officially Named ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Oh poo. More weirdness. O.O I just keep getting worse and worse. Peoples seemed to like this one, so wahh! yay! It continues. And I actually like it.
 
I have absolutely no idea where this thing is headed. It has no foundation. But, when I think about it, I have never been very good at planning things out anyway. ~.~
 
To Pudding and Cloverfire19, thanx for the support. BTW, read cloverfire19's stuff. It's great ^.^
 
disclaimer: cries out "I don't own Inuyasha, but I want Sesshy!" >.<
 
Chapter Two
Thus the Puppy is Officially Named
 
Kagome greeted Inuyasha and the gang when she came into the village. "Please tell me that you've seen another weird looking girl wander into the village?" She said this and thought better of it. "And be serious." she added.
 
Miroku and Sango exchanged glances. Inuyasha looked bored and Shippo wanted some candy.
 
Finally, Inuyasha answered, "No."
 
* * *
 
Nowhere was exactly where he had said. It was absolutely nowhere at all. "Wow. I thought you were kidding, Sessh- ...Sess-...Sesshu-" Frowning, she gave up. "Sesshy."
 
She grinned, and he poked her in the arm, missing his poison claws dearly. "Ow." She whined.
 
"What?" Stella said grinning at his amused expression. "Okay, fine, it really didn't hurt. This is how I look at it. When someone's trying to hurt you, it makes them feel better if you respond. So if I say 'ow', it might save me from sudden death because it puts the person in a better mood."
 
Sesshoumaru frowned. He had never thought of it that way. Well, he never really had the need to think of it that way.
 
"And then, " Stella confirmed, "There is revenge." She jabbed him in the arm, making him stumble sideways.
 
He regained his balance and gave her a piercing glare. She was rolling around on the ground laughing.
 
Annoyed, Sesshoumaru retorted, "Ow."
 
That only provoked more laughter. So Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands, and a human, waited nearly ten minutes for her to come to her senses. "Sorry." She said, wiping tears from her eyes.
 
They walked on. About an hour later, Stella was walking behind Sesshoumaru. She had been having a fun time admiring him, when she noticed something.
 
"You walk crooked." She pointed out.
 
Sesshoumaru stopped in his tracks. He had never wanted to kill any human more than this one now. "Excuse me?" He growled.
 
She stood in front of him and nodded past his fearsome glare. "Well, you see. This shoulder-" she pointed to his right "Sits lower than the other one."
 
Sesshoumaru frowned. That was initially the shoulder that he carried his tail on, when he had it.
 
She watched him, skeptically. "Well?"
 
"Well, what?"
 
"Can you explain why? Surely you're not a cripple."
 
He straightened. "How do you know?"
 
"You stand too straight. You're a pompous idiot. That's all I need to know." She crossed her arms when he bristled at her comment.
 
Then he surprised her. He smirked, put his nose in the air and walked neatly past her. "Hey!" She exclaimed. "Not fair! Tell me!"
 
"No." He retorted.
 
"Ack! You suck, Sesshy!" She tackled him from behind. He was too stunned to fight back as she snatched at his hair. "Say it!"
 
"No!" She yanked harder at his protest. Sesshoumaru didn't know that hair pulling hurt so bad. He growled. He would not be reduced to this.
 
"Tell me!"
 
"No!"
 
"Now!"
 
She yanked again and Sesshoumaru bit his lip to keep from wailing. God, this girl was mean. He inhaled. Thank God he would be able to kill again in three days time. Well, he could still kill, but he doubted it would be much fun if he were human. At least, that is what he told himself.
 
"Fine!"
 
"Really?" She snatched again, but her voice was full of surprise.
 
"Yes," he hissed, "But in exchange you must stop calling me..."
 
"Sesshy?" She implied, seeing as he was never going to say it.
 
"Yes that." She let go and let him stand. He had the greatest urge to run away as fast as he could, but deep down something told him that she would catch him and pull on his beloved hair again.
 
"Well?" She crossed her arms.
 
"I had a tail." He said, brushing dirt off of his clothes.
 
"HUH?! Come again?" Her eyes were wide.
 
Sighing, he told her. "I used to carry a big...tail on my shoulder."
 
She tilted her head, still with that absurd expression on her face. "I'm sorry. What?"
 
He didn't want to tell her that he was a demon. He just really didn't want to. Without knowing why, he lied to her, partially. "I used to hunt...er...dog demons." Sesshoumaru mentally slapped himself for that one. That made him sound horrible, even to his mind. Why was he talking to this girl anyway? Being human made him think differently. "I killed one with a big tail. I carried it as a trophy?" He nearly crossed his eyes. Oh, he was definitely going to hell for that one. Oh well. It seemed that he was headed in that direction before hand so...
 
"You're weird, Fluffy."
 
He froze. There had obviously been a giant loophole in his plans that he seemed to have missed. Congratulations, Sesshoumaru's inner demon(cuz he actually liked to believe that it was still there somewhere) patted him on the shoulder and told him, you have been degrated.
 
And worse.
 
By a silly human girl.
***
 
AN:)Much love to the peoples who review! >.< Read stuff by >>>cloverfire19 and I will write more. Tell her I sent you!
 
To Pudding, I have not forgotten you luv.