InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fluffy Little Tale ❯ Seven??? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

u know the disclaimer. me does not own Inuyasha peeps.
Chapter Sevenosity
Double Cool with Knobs
 
Sesshoumaru-or Seshiko sat around the fire with Stella and all of the Inu-gang. Kagome was practically hiding behind Stella and whispering fiercely into her ear. "Stella, that's Sesshoumaru!! He's..he's...WHY is he human?"
 
"What do you mean? Sesshoumaru isn't....hmm." Okay, backup, Stella thought. Why didn't I realize this sooner? She glanced at Sesshoumaru who was sitting next to her with his nose raised high. Snob. I covered for him. Sure. But I did that without thinking. Why DID I cover for him if he's Inuyasha's brother and Inuyasha should have recognized him! Why didn't he know that this was his brother?
 
"Sesshy?" Sesshoumaru's eyes drifted to her face. "I'm confused about something. How is.....reguarding the current situation, how is it that you can go um...unnoticed by those who are familiar with you?"
 
His eyes widened and he frowned. "I won't tell you. I am not obliged to tell you anything, Stella."
 
She glared at him and stood up, then stomped one foot childishly. Everyone was suddenly staring at her. "There are sooo many things I could do to you!" She threatened with venom in her voice. Sesshoumaru drew back a little. Kagome's eyes were wide in amazement. Stella continued, "I am a genuinely nice person, Sesshy! I may be annoying, but I think that I deserve an answer from you! Why should I defend someone who doesn't give a shit about me?"
 
Sesshoumaru was more concerned with how his brother was reacting to the situation, but there Inuyasha sat, eyes curious, a dumb pup til the end. Since they all (save Kagome) thought he was someone else, why not act the part?
 
But no. He didn't think he could do it. Sneering, Sesshoumaru stood up and crossed his arms. "I owe you nothing for the aggravation you have caused me. Never have I met a more annoying person! You followed me, pulled my hair, insulted me, berated me, and still you expect fair treatment. I'll give you fair!" The ex-demon drew his sword and held its point to her throat.
 
Stella didn't back down. "What? Your gonna kill me now?"
 
Kagome lurched to her feet and pulled Stella back by her shoulders. "Seshiko, don't do it! If you do, I'll....I'll tell everyone!"
 
It barely passed him as a valid threat, but the miko was powerful and ready to talk to anyone who would listen. Always. What else was there for him to do? He was human. Drop it, Gad(his inner demon voice) declared. You don't want to kill Stella, and if you don't put that sword away soon, Inuyasha-
 
"Hey," said half demon's voice broke through Sesshoumaru's thoughts. "Isn't that the tenseiga?" Dammit, persistant prick! Gad growled. Sesshoumaru didn't miss a beat, however. "Yes. I do believe it is. I got it from a deserving demon. An overlord. He gave it to me for compensation. As a prisoner of his estates, he said I must break the blade of its yearning NOT to kill. Thus I have accomplished. He gave me another blade, too." Sesshoumaru pulled tokijin from its sheath. "Tokijin II, the bloodspiller. It's an exact replica of the real Tokijin, however, without the demonic bloodlust."
 
Inuyasha relaxed. The idiot. On the other hand, the rest of his gang had realized the same thing as Kagome. Sesshoumaru passed over them a glare that said they had better keep their mouths shut. "I find it in my best interests to suggest that silence is key in all procedures. My journey, complete within a day more will see the bloodspilling of...countless criminals. What say you, Inuyasha?"
 
"Oh. Okay then, but don't kill her. She's not a criminal."
 
Stella was seething under Kagome's grasp. Everyone else knew, they just knew exactly what was going on, and she was uncomfortably aware of the fact that she was, once again, the outsider. However, she couldn't make a show of it here. Biting her lip, she fell to the ground and crossed her arms. Things had finally cooled down. I will know the truth, her gaze said to Sesshoumaru. And you are going to be the one to tell me!
 
That was rather harsh, don't you think? Gad prodded. You do owe her something, afterall.
 
Yes, Sesshoumaru thought, I owe her torture and death.
 
She's rather upset with you.
 
I don't care.
 
You seriously need to chill.
 
...
 
Fine. Gad's voice disappeared for the night, not to be heard again until the next morning, when Stella would crack the ice a little bit more between her and Sesshoumaru.
 
END CHAPTER: Hi, it's me again! Happy to see an update, huh? Sorry for the wait. LOL to u all. Tell me what you think! ~title does not match chapter~ shrugs