InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fluffy Little Tale ❯ When Stella met Inuyasha ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Youkai Kami, Bradhadair and Sarah-Grace, your review was wonderfully touching. *wipes tear from eyes* I like cheesies too! ^.^ And those two songs are horribly real. >.< courtesy of my best friend(Pudding! I know ur out there singing the beaver song right about now) N8tivegurl thanks for da review! ^.^ and of course my usual cloverfire19.
 
This chapter goes out to you guys! lol
 
disclaimer: I no own Inuyasha, but Stella is my character (she's wonderfully greatish)
 
Chapter Six-ish
When Stella met Inuyasha
(not a good day for Sesshy >.<)
 
***and I shall start it off with my fave character *drum roll* Sesshy's inner demon...(ahuhuhu<pudding, I see that lil sesshy pic from deviantart everytime I think of his inner demon)***
 
it begins now....sorry for ranting
 
(:
 
Please?
 
No.
 
Pretty please?
 
No.
 
Pretty please with a lil Stella on top.
 
Ah....no. Sesshoumaru wanted to hit his head on the nearest tree. I should have never, he thought, created this stupid inner demon of mine. He (inner demon) wanted to start singing off Stella's beaver song. The other Sesshoumaru was having nothing of it.
 
Oh come on!
 
Absolutely not!
 
Why?
 
Just...no.
 
You know you want to.
 
He growled. No. I really really don't.
 
...
 
It's so quiet...Sesshoumaru worried.
 
Beaver zero! Beaver one!
 
"STOP!"
 
"Um, Fluffy?" Stella was, as usual, walking by his side watching him worriedly. "Are you doing okay?"
 
"NO." He crossed his arms and gritted his teeth.
 
"Oookaaaay. What's up?" She asked.
 
"Igotthedumbsongstuckinmyhead!" He snapped.
 
"Um. I'm sorry?" She offered.
 
He glared daggers at her. It was the closest he had ever gotten to his old gaze. "YOU BETTER BE."
 
Her face was pale. She looked like she might cry. Carefully, she took three steps back. "Oops." He eventually heard her mumble.
 
And once again he was feeling guilty. This is getting annoying. Kiss and make up. "Hell no!" Sesshoumaru yelled.
 
"Okay that's it! What is wrong with you? Do you need a hug?" She put in sarcastically. "I'm all huggles here!"
 
Did she just say the word huggles? The inner demon asked.
 
I think she did. Sesshoumaru answered.
 
I want a huggle. :()
 
No.
 
Please?
 
"GAH!" He rushed over the closest tree and kicked it. "Stella?" He called.
 
"Um, yes?" She was barely holding back her laughter.
 
"I think I need your help."
 
"Oh?"
 
"I think...that I'm hearing voices. Er, one." He hissed.
 
"A voice?" She tilted her head. "What's the big deal about it? It's probably just your mind supplying thoughts that you're not willing to accept. We all have one of those voices."
 
Dummy. Sesshoumaru raised a brow. He wouldn't listen to his inner demon. (who dearly needs a name, because I'm getting horribly sick of typing, "inner demon" :AN any suggestions?) He opened his mouth to speak, when a voice, a real one, echoed in the distance. Inuyasha was coming, probably with his friends. Sesshoumaru gave Stella a pleading glare. "Don't tell them I'm here." He said, before diving into the closest bush. (For pudding, that's like a Thames dive, if you remember correctly) :()
 
Stella put her hands on her hips and scowled at the visitors that were coming down the trail. Among the little group was a monk (Miroku), demon huntress (Sango), kitsune (Shippo), priestess (Kagome, duh), cat demon (Kirara), and a half demon called Inuyasha.
 
Kagome spotted Stella and squealed, taking off at a run to come tackle her American cousin. "Stella! You're alive!" She shouted gleefully. "Oh, I was so worried!"
 
Stella sighed and shoved Kagome off of her. "Kags, what are you doing here?" Honestly, Stella was very upset that her dumb cousin had brought the immature idiot who made her slightly more mature idiot jump into a bush.
 
"Looking for you, of course!" The miko chuckled. Kagome's friends arrived. Quick introductions persued. Inuyasha's was last. "Oh." Stella glowered at him. "So you're Inuyasha." She practically hated this hair brained idiot, despite the cute doggy ears he sported. He was the real reason Sesshoumaru had jumped into the nearest bush. Perhaps...no. There was absolutely no way that Sesshoumaru could be scared of his stupid brother.
 
"Stella, are you alright?" Sango asked, brows raised at the loathing glare she was shooting towards the hanyou.
 
They watched the american girl take a deep breath. "I'm fine. Now what do you want?"
 
The words were laced with annoyance. Kagome flinched back, knowing how deadly this girl's temper could be and how much she would not restrain it. "Um, well I just thought that you should go home."
 
Stella smirked and raised a brow. "Honey, this is the past. No one even knows what the Statue of Liberty is. I'm not jumping into that stupid well again."
 
Kagome frowned. "But-"
 
"No BUTS!!!" Stella shouted. "I. Am. Staying. Here."
 
Defeated, Kagome let her shoulders slump. Without warning, she blurted out, "Why?"
 
Stella's steam was instantly lost. "You do remember why I wanted to come here. Right?"
 
The miko's eyes widened. "Oh... OH!" She embraced her cousin. "Really? You found someone?"
 
"Yes! And he's absolutely adorable!" Stella's eyes drifted to a nearby shrub that she swore she heard a growl from.
 
Apparently, so did everyone else. Inuyasha lurched at the bush. "SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled before he got there. Inuyasha did a face plant as Sesshoumaru rose from his hiding place, looking menacing.
 
Everyone gasped. Inuyasha, however, just looked annoyed and spouted off, "Who're you?"
 
Sesshoumaru nearly grinned. He wouldn't answer though, and everyone wondered why.
 
"Ses...hiko! Seshiko! What were you doing in that bush?" Stella covered for him. Sesshoumaru grimaced at the name and stiffly announced, "I was having an argument with myself, inevitably leading me to hide in the bushes."
 
There was silence. Stella smacked her forhead in irritation. Kagome leaned over and whispered. "Is this guy serious?"
 
The american girl froze. They didn't recognize him. It was just like she thought, but if he was Inuyasha's brother, then they should have recognized him, but they didn't?
 
"Fluffy, come here for a sec." Grumbling, Sesshoumaru made his way to her side. "What?" He snapped. Kagome jumped back. Her eyes widened even more. "Sess-!" Stella slapped her hand over her friend's mouth. Obviously, Sesshoumaru didn't want them to know who he was.
 
This was going to be difficult.
 
***
 
Hope y'all know, I don't hate you! :D I'm just a tempermental goof. So when I'm all threatening and mean, I don't mean it, honestly. I'm just a lil bit evil. So forgive me if I'm being offensive. :D However, I do really appreciate reviews, guys.
 
..REVIEW!