InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl's Day Out ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Ok, we went over this last time, so I'm going to assume that you will assume that since I didn't own Inuyasha last chapter that odds are good I don't own him this chapter! Or the next one, or the one after that, or the one... yeah, yeah, ya get the point, so this is the last disclaimer ok?

"Ooohhh I can't BELIEVE them!!" Kagome fumed for what had to have been the hundredth time since she and Sango had discovered the two guys spying on them at the beach. "One day! One freaking day without having to choke on testosterone! Is that too much to ask?!" She slammed the cabinet as she helped her mother prepare supper. Her mother was watching her flushed and fuming daughter with carefully hidden amusement. "And the way they looked at us! Honestly! They could keep their perverted thoughts to themselves without having to inconvenience the rest of us once in a while!" Kagome continued to rant, crashing the bowl she had grabbed onto the table.

Oh yes, very carefully hidden.

"Oh look Kagome! You have an eyelash on your cheek! Maybe you should make a wish on it!" Mrs. Higurashi happily interrupted, knowing her daughter's weakness for superstitions. Kagome's face immediately cleared as she felt along her cheek for the elusive lash. Managing to capture it on the tip of her finger she looked at it and, remembering her anger at the boys, announced, "I wish those boys knew exactly what they put us through with all that CRAP they pull!" With that said she blew on the unfortunate hair and watched it float to the ground. Her wish immediately forgotten she went back to steaming over the idiot males in her life.
Meanwhile~~~~

Inuyasha was wincing as he listened to the very vocal girl venting in the kitchen. He was currently sitting in the living room with a heating pad pressed into the small of his back. He had immediately claimed the recliner, leaving the houshi the couch. Which was probably best for the battered monk since he was now sprawled on the couch, surrounded in ice packs. Over his left eye was a frozen chunk of meat. After all, most people only keep so many ice packs stocked in their house. Sango had locked herself in Kagome's room, insisting that she refused to come out while Miroku was anywhere on the premises regardless of how incapacitated he currently was- which was very.

The hanyou sighed as the wench kept an unending dialogue on the evils of males in general, and 'perverted monks who can't keep it in their pants' and 'stubborn, pig-headed, psychotically overbearing hanyous' specifically. After a while she ran out of generalized nasty things and started getting personal. Words like 'frying pan' and 'knee caps' and 'defenestrating' kept cropping up in her angry muttering. He didn't understand everything she said, but it all sounded rather nasty and promised a great deal of pain.

Still their was no reason for the bitch to get all pissy! It's not like he had asked the stupid wench to be running around in those skimpy scraps of material. And if the monk's eyes hadn't been glued to Sango he would've died- because Inuyasha would've killed him. Speaking of those scraps of material…

~*~*~*~*Flashback*~*~*~

Inuyasha and Miroku had just arrived at the beach. They suddenly ground to an abrupt halt. Before them was the sight that now greeted their happy little eyes that reflected perfectly the lack of any thoughts in their no longer functioning brains.

*insert of slow motion baywatch-esque scene of the girls running to the shore from the water, appropriate bouncing and everything*

Kagome and Sango were coming out of the water. Inuyasha's eyes were on glued to Kagome as she got closer to shore, every step exposing more and more of her… well exposed skin! He took in at a glance just how little was left to the imagination in her bathing suit. His eyes trailed over the water that was sliding down from her hair, each drop leading his eyes from her happily smiling face lower, and lower, and … oh wait, his eyes had found their destination . The poor hanyou didn't even notice his face begin to glow as bright as his clothing.

Not that Miroku was doing any better. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined being able to catch a completely unguarded glimpse of Sango in so little covering. Ok, ok so maybe in some his wildest dreams, but in real life it was just too much for his poor mind to assimilate. He too even had the grace to blush as he unabashedly stared at the object of his desire. His eyes roved over the lithe body of his love, just as Inuyasha's had and he too found an interesting spot to stare at…

Which lasted right up until Kagome sensed Inuyasha - the exact same instant that the shit hit the fan!

~*~*~*~*Flashback Ends*~*~*~

Inuyasha winced as he remembered the string of sits that was even more vicious than her normal retaliation. By the time he managed to drag himself out of the Inuyasha crater she was already dressed and had most of their stuff already packed. Hanyou or not, he was positive he was going to have back problems for the rest of his life from this one alone. The priest meanwhile had been kicked by Sango, before she knocked him around a bit and just for good measure launched the cooler, with the mostly uneaten food at him before running to grab her clothes and hiding behind Kagome to put them on. The whole they had both been screaming things like 'HENTAIS!' and 'PERVERTED CREEPS', etc, etc, etc.

Eventually Mrs. Higurashi managed to cool everybody down, make sure that everyone was fed/medically treated/otherwise comfortable and told them they should all stay the night since they probably shouldn't travel in their current conditions. This thrilled Souta as he could now stay up all night playing video games with Inuyasha since it was a weekend. Kagome settled into her bed with Sango taking up residence on a cot that Kagome's mother brought in for her. And Miroku still hadn't managed being able to move from his place on the couch. Finally everyone was settled in to where they were going to be for the rest of the night.

The next morning Kagome opened her eyes to find herself staring around her living room in confusion. She flicked ear considering as she glanced at her brother and the tv which was still on, along with a game that showed a car that had been on fire from its final crash for heaven only knows how long.