InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A love potion gone wrong... ❯ Kirara & Hachi (Miroku's raccoon companion) ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kirara and Hachi; A love story . . .

I do not own any of the characters in this story.

Summary: Kirara and Hachi or Mr. raccoon are tired of Sango and Miroku's problems. They try to fix them together, but . . .

Hachi is the name of the magical raccoon that follows Miroku's orders (or takes payment from him, your choice.)

Short spamfic about a pairing I've never seen . . .

______________________________


The groups is in Keade's hut. Kagome has just arrived and they are talking about what has happened in the few days that Kagome has been gone.

"What Kirara is Pregnant?" Kagome exclaims to Sango. Sango has a fatter-looking Kirara in her arms.

"Yes, it's the only explanation, right Kirara?" Sango says as she looks into Kirara's face.

Kirara nods.

"Ok, Who's the father?" Miroku asks.

"Umm, boss, that would be me." Hachi, the magical raccoon that follows Miroku's orders, who had been hiding invisibly, says hesitantly.

"What? How? When?" Sango yells at him.

"I did not know you two were in love." Kagome mentions.

Hachi goes over to Kirara and opens his arms so she can get in them. Sango, with a stunned expression on her face, hands Kirara over to him. Kirara licks his face as she snuggles up to him.

"Huh, well, How to explain . . . " Hachi begins.

"It better be a good one, idiot, or Sango's going to kill you." Inu-yasha speaks with amusement in his voice.

Sango is removing her boomerang from her back, as Inu-yasha is speaking.

"Ok, OK . . . remember a few weeks ago, when Kirara brought in the dead rabbit for Sango and Miroku to eat."

The group nods, this happened in one of their recent adventures.

"Well, Kirara and I, well, umm, well the relationship between the Lord Monk and the Lady Exterminator, well, we thought it need so help, so . . . "

Miroku brings his staff down on Hachi's head. "Stop stalling and speak."

He rubs his head and says, "We added a love potion to it."

"What! The instant you let go of Kirara . . . " Sango growls out, her weapon in attack position.

"Wait, Sango, we ate that rabbit, but nothing happened. So what went really happened . . . " Miroku says with suspicion in his voice.

"Umm, I made a mistake" Hachi says as he pets Kirara and looks at her. "The potion was a demon love potion only. I thought it was a human love potion only."

"Great . . . so . . . " Sango starts to say.

"So Lord Monk, could you please marry us?" Hachi asks Miroku.


The end.

Just a scene that appeared . . . I was thinking about odd pairings and the above happened . . .


Hmmm . . . Now that I think about it, Hachi and Kirara might actually make a good pair. A Sango/Miroku story told from their POV. I don't think I've read one. But . . . shrug, no real idea beyond the above.


I do have another story " A shard in Kyoto." I am trying to drum up more readers for it. I would like to continue the story, but I would like to know that the readers would like it.

Thank you
jeff shelton