InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Loveless Marraige ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
“Inuyasha can you sign all these papers by the end of the night.” Kikyo said walking into Inuyasha’s office. “But Kikyo what about our date tonight.”

Inuyasha said getting tired of sighing papers. “Yeah about that Yashie baby.” Kikyo said putting her hand on his cheek.

“This is more important if we want to be senior partner.” Kikyo said kissing him on the cheek. Then she got up and started for the door.

“”Kikyo wait! Ever since we got married a few weeks ago you’ve been acting different . We never go places all you want me to do is work all day.” Inuyasha yelled getting frustrated.

“Inuyasha we can talk about this when you get home okay so would you just sign the papers.” Kikyo said walking out.

“Feh fine.” Inuyasha mumbled as he went back to work.

It was now 11:00 pm and Inuyasha was about to fall asleep on his desk when his secretary came in, “Mr. Takashi. Mrs. Takashi just ordered more papers to be sign and delivered.”

“Kagome could you please take care of the papers till mourning, I’m tired.” Inuyasha said putting his head on the desk.

“Sorry Mr. Takashi but the papers must be filled out by tonight.

“That dame Kikyo.” Inuyasha whispered under his breath. For the past 3 years Kagome’s been Inuyasha’s secretary and during the time she’s had a huge crush on him but she knew she couldn’t get involved with her boss and besides he’s married. Nut still she couldn’t help but enjoy being around him.

“Mr. Takashi why don’t you take a break.” Kagome said closing the door behind her. :”Are you stupid Kagome, like you said I have to hurry and finish this by tonight.” Inuyasha said signing another paper.

Kagome walked over to his desk and put her hands over the paperwork. “Mr. Takashi why don’t you let me fill out the papers while you go home and get some sleep.” Inuyasha looked into Kagome’s eyes and saw that she was serious.

“Kagome are you sure about this.”

“Positive sir now you go home and let me take care of this.” Kagome said taking the papers from him. “Thank you Kagome.” Inuyasha said as he packed his things to leave.

“I guess Koga wouldn’t mind if I was a little late.” Kagome thought to herself as she began working on the papers.


_____________________________________________________ _________________________________


“Kikyo would you please give it a rest I’m trying to sleep!” Inuyasha yelled putting a pillow over his head. “Inuyasha we have to try and impress the legal partners so you can be senior .” Kikyo said signing papers in bed.

Inuyasha sat up. “And Kikyo what makes you think I want to become senior partner!” Inuyasha yelled at Kikyo.
“Silly Inuyasha I know what’s best for you.” Kikyo said brushing his cheek.

“No Kikyo you know what’s best for yourself.” Inuyasha yelled before getting out of bed. “Where do your going Kikyo yelled.

“I’m sleeping on the coach tonight.” Inuyasha yelled.

“Alright then Inuyasha.” Kikyo said going back to work.

Inuyasha thought to himself as he laid on the coach. “Whatever happen to the women I fell in love with. It seems that all she’s doing is trying to control my life. Does she even love me for me? Does she even love me at all?” All these questions kept running around in his head all night long. When he finally fell asleep.


_____________________________________________________ _______________________________



It was 2:00 in the morning and Kagome finally came home. “Thank you Jesus I’m finally home.” Kagome said as she dragged herself in the apartment.

“Kagome where the hell have you been!” Someone screamed from inside the apartment. “Oh Koga I had to work overtime today.” Kagome said flopping on the coach.

“Bitch don’t lie to me you were out fucking that boss of yours weren’t you.” Koga yelled walking into the room. “What Koga how could you say something like that, I would never.”

When Koga walked over to her and slapped her across the face Kagome flew across the room. Koga walked across the room and picked Kagome up by the neck. “Kagome don’t lie to me. I see the way you look at your boss and I don’t like it.” Kagome was trying to gasp for air. “Koga please trust me I would never cheat on you.” Kagome tried to say. When he dropped her on the floor. “You had better not cause if you ever do…Well lets just leave it at that.”

Koga said as he walked back to the room. Kagome crawled to a corner and started to rock back and forward and started to cry. “Why don’t I just leave?” Kagome whispered as she feel asleep against the wall still crying.