InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Loveless Marraige ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
“Kagome am coming to pick you up today got it.” Koga said as Kagome step out of the car and to work. “Okay Koga.” Kagome said a bit tired of being around him. “Don’t have me waiting Kags.” Koga said as he speed off in the car.



“Why do I stay with him?” Kagome said out loud.


“Because you know a part of you still loves him.” Kagome’s conscious told her.


“I just wish I could move on and leave him.” Kagome said to herself as she walked into the building when she saw Mrs. Takashi kissing Mr. Takashi on the cheek. But it looked like Mr. Takashi really didn’t enjoy it. She just kept walking she couldn’t stand they’re relationship and much rather do work than to see them being together.


Later that day Kikyo gave Inuyasha more work to do while she left to go run some errands. Inuyasha was up to his neck with paper work when he realized that it was close to lunch time. So he decided to call in his secretary Kagome in.


“Kagome, could you please come in my office.” Inuyasha said through a black box sitting on his desk. “Right away Mr. Takashi.” Kagome said as she got up and went in his office. “Yes Mr. Takashi.” Kagome said waiting for an order.


“Yes can you bring me two cups of ramen in here.” Inuyasha told her looking directly in her eyes. Kagome had a slight blush on her as she quickly turned her head so he couldn’t see. “Right away sir.” Kagome said as she left to get his lunch.


Moments later she came back. “Here you are sir.” Kagome said placing the food on his desk as she was about to leave. “Kagome wait this one is for you.” Inuyasha said holding out a cup of ramen.


“Is it really okay for me to do this?” Kagome asked looking at him.


“Of course it is, it’s just a thank you for filling out those papers last night.” Inuyasha told her still holding out the ramen for her to take. Kagome hesitated to take the cup when she finally did she said, “It was no big deal really I was glad to help you out.” Kagome said as she sat down to eat.


It was silent for a little while when Kagome said something, “So I guess Mrs. Takashi has left you with more work today. “She really likes to keep me busy all the time” Inuyasha said stuffing more ramen in his mouth.


“It would seem she really wants you to make senior partner in the law firm.” Kagome said eating some food as well.


“feh like I even want to make senior partner anyway.” Inuyasha mumbled while eating more ramen. “Your saying you don’t want to make senior partner.” Kagome said as she stopped eating. “Yeah Kikyo just pushes me to do it cause she thinks that’s what I want.” Inuyasha said getting mad.



“Well to me Mr. Takashi it seems she wants you to be what she wants you to be so she can get whatever she needs.” Kagome told him.



“Well when you put it like that everything makes sense now She doesn’t love me for me she’s just in this for her own selfish needs! That little bitch, she won’t use me like this ever again. Inuyasha yelled throwing the food on the floor.



“Wait Mr. Takashi I didn’t mean it like that.” Kagome tried to explain. “Thank you Kagome you’ve really opened the doors for me.” Inuyasha told Kagome hugging her.


“Hold on Mr. Takashi don’t do what I think your going to do.” Kagome pleaded to Inuyasha.


“What are you saying Kagome, you don’t think I should drop Kikyo like a hot potato.”



“No I just think you need to try to work your marriage. Tell her how you feel about not wanting to be senior partner and see if you two can’t figure something out.” Kagome explained to Inuyasha.



“Wow thanks for the advice Kagome.” Inuyasha told her.



“Anything for you Mr. Takashi.” Kagome said as she picked up her mess and was about to leave.



“Oh and Kagome call me Inuyasha.”



Alright Inuyasha.” Kagome said as she went back to work.




_____________________________________________ _______________________________________




“Inuy asha sir I’m heading home now.” Kagome told Inuyasha cause her work was done for the day. “Okay Kagome have a safe trip home and I’ll take that advice you gave me.” Inuyasha told her out of the building.



“Okay see you tomorrow Inuyasha.” Kagome said as she got into the car with Koga. Inuyasha waved good bye. And turned around to go finish more work.



“Kagome what the hell was that all about.” Koga yell as he droved the car.


“What do you mean Koga dear.” Kagome said confusingly.



“What the fuck do you think I mean, and when do bosses walk they’re employees to the car. And where do you get off saying I’ll see you tomorrow Inuyasha.” Koga yelled as Kagome just sat there quite.



“Bitch do you here me!” Koga yelled as he back slapped her across the face. Kagome screamed cause now she has a black eye, she started to cry.



“Koga please stop, it means nothing honest I told you once before I would never cheat on you, so now it’s up to you to believe me when I tell you the truth!” Kagome cried out.



“Ah Kagome I trust you I just don’t trust that boss of yours.” Koga said whipping away her tears.



“I know I’ll make it up to you. Why don’t we invite Miroku and Sango over for dinner tomorrow night.” Koga said whipping the hair from her face. Kagome just nodded in agreement.