InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Loveless Marraige ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
PLEASE REVEIW







“Kikyo we need to talk.” Inuyasha said as he walked into the house. “What Inuyasha I’m busy.” Kikyo said as she was working on something on the lab top.



“Kikyo do you love me?” Inuyasha said putting his things on the floor. Kikyo stopped what she was doing, “Where is all of this coming from.



“Just answer the question Kikyo do you love me.” Inuyasha yelled.



Kikyo got up from the ed and walked over to Inuyasha. She wrapped one leg over his waist and pulled him into a long and passionate kiss.



“”Now does that answer your question.” Kikyo said as she walked back to the bed and started to work again. Inuyasha just stood there frozen. When he finally got back to reality he went back to bed.



'' Koga would you hurry up they'll be here any minute.'' Kagome yelled from the kitchen trying to prepare dinner. '' woman don't rush me.


'' Koga yelled from the back room. '' man he gets on my nerves.'' Kagome mumbled while stirring something. when two arms wrapped around her waist.


'' what did you say ?'' Koga whispered in her ear.



'' oh no nothing Koga sweetie.'' Kagome said a bit nervous. Koga just stood there holding her as her took in her scent. he started to kiss her on her neck and nibbling on her ear.



'' Kagome I want you .'' Koga whispered in her ear as he turned her around and made her sit on the kitchen counter.



'' no Koga stop Miroku and Sango will be here any minute.'' Kagome said nervously.



'' so don't nobody care if they come or not.'' Koga said still kissing her on the neck. '' yeah but you promised me a good night with friends.'' Kagome said as she started to cry again. Koga hated to see her cry, so he started to choke her with one hand.


'' bitch don't you dare start crying tonight!'' Koga yelled. Kagome quickly wiped away her tears when the door bell rung. Koga left to answer it while Kagome fixed her self up. Koga answered the door and it was Sango and Miroku.



'' hey you guys.'' Koga greeted them. ''




why hello Koga I’m surprised you still remember our number. how long has it been?'' Miroku said coming in. when they came in Koga noticed a little girl behind Sango.




'' Sango who is this little angle?'' Koga said bending over to see the little girl. '' this is Kirara me and Miroku’s first child together.''



“”Oh my god Sango why come you never told me.” Kagome said coming from inside the kitchen. Sango screamed then they ran to hug each other.



“Sango Kirara is so adorable and she looks just like you.” Kagome said looking over to the child.



“Thank you.” Kirara shyly said behind her mother’s leg.



“You don’t have to be shy Kirara my name is Kagome.” Kagome said holding out her hand. Kirara hesitated at first before taking her hand feeling more confidante. “Hello Kagome.”



“So if you are done catching up, maybe we can eat now.” Koga yelled from in the kitchen with Miroku. So they all went into the dining room to eat dinner and dessert. When they were done Kirara got tired so both Kagome and Sango took her into the room.



“So Kagome I see your still going out with Koga.” Sango said tucking Kirara into the covers.



“Sango can I tell you something in private.” Kagome said with a serious look on her face. Sango saw the look Kagome had on her face and was worried for her best friend.



“Sure Kagome what’s wrong.”


“Well you know it’s about Koga.” Kagome whispered as she closed and locked the door behind her. Then she walked over and sat on the bed next to her.



“Sango, my mind is telling me to leave Koga, but part of me is saying to stay with him.” Kagome said a bit worried for saying it out loud.



“Kagome what’s wrong with Koga to make him think you should leave him.” Sango said placing her hand on her shoulder.



Kagome was a bit nervous if she should tell her cause he only hit her a couple of times that’s all and they weren’t serious or anything.



“Oh nothing Sango forget I said anything.” Kagome said with a fake smile on her face : waving her hands defensively.



Sango saw that Kagome was hiding something she just didn’t have a clue what it could be though. Well she did know one thing it has something to do with Koga. Something he did to her.



“Kagome what did Koga do to you.” Sango said looking for the truth and not a lie.



“He…um…he sometimes….um…” Kagome mumbled.



“He sometimes what Kagome!” Sango yelled at her. When Kirara woke up startled by the loud noise and started to cry.” Sango quickly took her two year old and started to rock her so she could calm down.



“Shh ….shh now it’s okay.” Sango whispered into her ear. But she kept on crying when someone started to bang on the door.



“Hey what’s going on in there open up this door!” Koga yelled as he continually banged on the door. Kirara cried even louder while Sango’s hand were full she yelled at Kagome.



“Kagome open up the door so Koga could stop making so much noise.” But Kagome didn’t say anything she was frozen by fear as she heard Koga yell it was an all too painful memory of what Koga does to her. When tears suddenly fell down her face.


On the other side of the door Miroku was just as worried to why his little angel was in there crying.



“Sango, love please open the door.” Miroku yelled but all he heard was more crying.



“I’ll settle this.” Koga said as he walked back a few feet and seconds later he ran into the door, and the door flew off it’s hinges. Both women were startled. “Koga that’s not making anything better!” Sango yelled as Kirara cried more.



Miroku ran in to comfort the two girls he loved. “Sango is she alright.” Miroku said taking Kirara. “Yeah she’s okay just a little cranky from her nap.” Sango said getting up.



“Sango I think we should go home now.”



“That’s a great idea Miroku. Sorry Kagome, Koga but we have to be on our way now. Kagome we need to finish our little conversation later so call me when your ready to talk.” Sango said as they got their things and left out.



“Bye Kagome.” Sango said as she shot Koga an evil glare. Koga noticed this.



“Why does that girl have a grudge against me.” Koga thought to himself.



_______________________________________________ _______________________________________




Kagome had to take a bath so she could think things off. She step one foot into the warm water which felt relaxing against her skin.


“Ahww…… this feels greeeettt.” Kagome mewled as she soaked her body.


“Why didn’t I just tell her when I had the chance.” Kagome whispered to herself.

“What am I going to do, I wish my mom was here she’ll know what to do. But Koga has isolated me from them for five years and for three years he’s kept me from my friends. What was I thinking when I actually fell in love with that bastard.” Kagome thought to herself.



“You just thought you were in love, you were confused but now you realize that you have feelings for Inuyasha .” her counsions told her.



“What are you talking about Inuyasha is married to Kikyo and he’s my boss. It’s not right to get involve and it’s not right for me to think like that, so get out of my head.” Kagome yelled at her councions.



“Don’t yell at me because you love Inuyasha.” Her conscious yelled.



“I DO NOT LOVE INUYASHA!” Kagome yelled at loud. Right then Koga walked by the bathroom door and all he heard was Kagome saying love Inuyasha.



Koga mad a furious look on his face.



“Kagome.” he mumbled under his breath as he tried to control his anger.



When he threw open the door. Kagome screamed. “Ahhhh!!!!!”



“Koga get out of here I’m naked!” Kagome yelled as she hid her body under water.



“So you are fucking your boss aren’t you bitch!” Koga yelled.


“Koga what in the world are you talking about. Am not fucking around on you.” Koga walked over to her and stuck her head underwater. Kagome gasp as she struggled to get her head out of the water.



“Bitch what have I told you about lying to me, I heard you say I love Inuyasha, bitch are you planning on leaving me for that piece of thrash, I don’t think so you’ll die before I let anyone have you” Koga yelled as he kept her kept her head underwater.



“Oh Kami is he planning on killing me here and now.” Kagome thought to herself as she kept up the struggle.


“STOP!” She yelled as she used all of her power to get him off of her. She did and Koga backed up a bit.



‘Bitch do you plan to fight me” Koga yelled.



Kagome got out the tub and ran out the bathroom. “Bitch come back here!” Koga yelled as he ran after her. Kagome ran to the kitchen the first thing came to mind was to grab a knife.



She had the butcher knife in her hands when Koga came in the kitchen.



“So do you want to kill me now.” Koga yelled at her. As she stood there with the knife in both hands.