InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Loveless Marraige ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
Please read and reveiw that's the only thing i trust to know if people actually like my story! And I hope you do.









“Don’t play with me Koga you just tried to drown me for something I didn’t even do.” Kagome exclaimed.



“Bitch I ….” Koga was cut off yelling.



“You need to stop calling me a bitch, now I told you already that I wasn’t fucking around on you.” Kagome’s head dropped down cause deep down inside she really did want to leave him and go to Inuyasha but she knew nothing like that was ever going to happen.



When Kagome dropped the knife. “Koga please trust me.” She said as she started to cry her bangs were covering her eyes and her head was still down. When two arms came wrapped around her waist she immediately started to cry on Koga’s shoulder.



“I’m sorry Kagome I promise I’ll never do it again.” Koga whispered to her as he stroked her back. Kagome just went to sleep still in his arms. Koga picked her up and took her to the bedroom so she could get some much needed sleep.
*********************$**************************


< br> The next morning Kagome decided to leave early for work. Since Koga usually drives her to work every morning she guess she had to walk today. Cause she really didn’t feel like talking to him ever again.



While Kagome was crossing the street she was in deep thought. Thinking is she ever going to get away from Koga and maybe try and win Inuyasha’s hearth.



“Oh well a girl can dream can’t she.” Kagome said as a horn drew her attention away. She closed her eyes and all she heard was tire squeaking and someone calling her name.



When she finally open her eyes she sees Inuyasha of all people on top of her. “He saved me….the man I adore just saved my life!” She thought to herself.



Before she could do anything else Inuyasha was up with a pissed off look on his face. “You stupid girl you could’ve been killed!” he yelled at her.



“I’m sorry.” Kagome said under a whisper.



“Just watch where your going next time.” Inuyasha told her as he pulled her to her feet.



“So um Inuyasha what are you doing on this side of town don’t you live like 40 blocks from here?” Kagome asked Inuyasha.



“What is it a crime to be walking the streets.” he yelled at her. Kagome giggled. “No I guess it isn’t. So Inuyasha we don’t have to be at work for another hour do you want to go to a coffee house or something.”



“I guess it couldn’t hurt and besides I need to make sure you don’t get ran over by anymore cars.” Inuyasha told her. So they both walked to the nearest coffee house that was only two away.



Once they got there Kagome ordered two chap chinos


“Here you go Inuyasha.” Kagome handed him the cup with a smile on her face. “Thanks again for saving me.” Kagome said.


“Ah it was nothing.” Inuyasha replied. “So Inuyasha did you take my advice, did you talk to Mrs. Takahashi.” Inuyasha stopped drinking and looked directly at her.



“You know I did and I relized something she has never told me once that she love me, and I’m begging to think she never did love me” He told her.


“I love you Inuyasha…well I think this is love….do I really love Inuyasha Takahashi.” Kagome thought to herself.


Inuyasha noticed Kagome was acting strange. “Kagome is something wrong.


“No, no it’s nothing I was just thinking of something stupid really.” Kagome said putting on a fake smile.



“Kagome you know it is really easy to talk to you about my personal life.” Inuyasha said looking into her eyes.



“Well what are friends for right.” Kagome said with a smile.


“Well Kagome I think it’s time to head for work now.” Inuyasha said getting his things ready to leave.


When Kagome got up she tripped over her suite case she was about to hit the ground when Inuyasha caught her before she hit the floor.


Kagome looked up at Inuyasha and his amber golden eyes. “It’s official I’m in love with him, if only I could have him.” Kagome thought to herself.

“Kagome you know you’re a real bozo.” Inuyasha smirked at her which made Kagome giggle. Inuyasha had to admit she was quite beautiful and as he held her he could feel all the curves on her body. “Am I really feeling something for Kagome, I mean she is nice to be around and she always listens to what I had to say, and other than that she is dropped dead gorgeous.”



“Um Inuyasha?” Kagome snaped hime out of his thoughts when he soon realized she was still in his arms. He quickly realeased her. “Lets get going Kagome.” Inuyasha said not looking at her.



“Coming!” Kagome said following him back to work.