InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Miko's Instincts ❯ A Miko's Instincts Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Miko's Instincts Chapter 7
By Majicman
 
 
Disclaimer: No, I certainly do not own any of the characters in InuYasha. I do enjoy playing with `em, though.
 
 
Kagome was having a little trouble concentrating.
 
Sango was right: she always had wanted InuYasha.
 
But she had always…oooooh…imagined InuYasha choosing her over Kikyo…ahhhh…followed by courtship…OOOH…a nice, long, proper engagement…OOOH--AHHHH…then, marriage.
 
Now, here she was, alone with a sex-crazed hanyou…
 
“Kagome…my Kagome…” rumbled InuYasha.
 
…who at least remembered her name.
 
She smiled. “No, InuYasha. Don't cut it. It comes off this way.”
What was she doing? She had promised mama that she would be a good girl and here she was taking her bra off in front of…
 
InuYasha leaned forward.
 
…Oooooooohhh…that felt good.
 
She watched, fascinated, as InuYasha stepped back and stripped, making a bed for them with his clothes.
 
Kagome was blushing beet red, but stood there…fascinated. She was silently thanking kami that it was rapidly getting darker so that InuYasha couldn't see her blush…and that passers-by wouldn't see them when they were…
 
Oh, Kami! Was she thinking that?
 
It was then that Kagome noticed that, as it got darker, she seemed to be glowing. There was a pink glow coming from her and it was growing stronger the more aroused she got.
 
InuYasha noticed it. “Ka-Kagome?”
 
But Kagome didn't care about the glow anymore. Kagome was staring at InuYasha. “Nice shoulders, washboard abs, great butt.”
 
The glow got stronger.
 
InuYasha didn't know quite what to make of Kagome's glow, but he also was too worked up to stop. Off came the final garment.
 
There was a flare of pink light.
 
 
“What was that?” asked Sango.
 
“Kaede-sama! I just felt a tremendous burst of spiritual energy. We should go back,” Miroku declared.
 
“No,” said Kaede. “We assuredly should not go back.” She chuckled, “But, if you want to find a seat, this should be a good show.”
 
 
Back at the clearing, a very naked InuYasha lay on his clothes as Kagome stood over him, staring. He reached out for her, imploring Kagome to come to him so he could help her out of her last few things. She shook her head and stepped back. He frowned, then smiled as Kagome's skirt fell down around her ankles. She stepped forward and straddled the hanyou.
 
He looked up at his Kagome and the one item she still wore.
 
“Kagome?”
 
She reached down, took one of his hands, and placed his claw in the waistband. “You know what to do.”
 
 
“Wow! That was a bright flare!” exclaimed Sango.
 
“And there's another one,” noted Miroku.
 
They all heard Kagome yelp and the pink light flickered a bit, but then steadied to a regular pulsing.
 
“How strange,” said Sango.
 
“It is a mystery,” declared Miroku.
 
“It is no mystery at all,” said Kaede.
 
A blue light began to appear. Subtle at first, it grew in brightness and power. The blue light was pulsing in rhythm with the pink. Blue light, pink light, blue light, pink light.
 
“What is that, Kaede-sama?”
 
“That's InuYasha's aura. Kagome's is pink, InuYasha's is blue,” answered Kaede, “although I admit I didn't know InuYasha's aura would be this strong.
 
“I see,” said the monk. Miroku looked amused.
 
Sango was blushing.
 
It seemed like the blue and pink lights were fighting for dominance. Every time the blue light flashed brighter, the pink light flashed brighter still.
 
Finally, both lights seemed to come to an equal brightness and, in truth, the group found it difficult to look at them…although at the last they all heard Kagome yelling InuYasha's name…and vice versa.
 
By this time Sango was not only blushing, but covering her face with her Hiraikotsu, only peering over the edge.
 
Miroku cheered, “Go, InuYasha,” looked back at Sango and smiled. He watched as her eyes disappeared, too.
 
“Damn him,” thought Sango. “The lech knows I'm thinking about...”
 
“That seems to be it, Kaede-sama,” said Miroku. “I guess we should head back to the village now.” He turned to the demon slayer. “May I have the honor of your company, my dear Sango?”
 
“Uhhh…”
 
All of a sudden there was another blue flash…followed by a pink one.
Followed by a rapidly growing collection of blue and pink flashes.
 
“I do not think ye have to leave yet,” chuckled Kaede. “There appears to be an encore.”
 
The group returned to their seats.
 
 
Four hours later, even Miroku wanted to leave.
 
“What is it with these two?” complained the monk. “Every time they stop, a few minutes later they're at it again.”
 
Bright pink and blue flashes lit the horizon. If you didn't know better, you'd swear it was heat lightning…except for the colors.
 
“Yes,” said Sango, still blushing furiously. “We really should get going.” She walked over, grabbed Miroku's hand and pulled.
 
“Sango?”
 
“We'll just walk ahead, Kaede-sama,” said Sango. “Shippo's asleep. Can you bring him?”
 
“Aye, child. I shall be along in a few minutes.”
 
 
Miroku followed Sango as they made their way back to the village.
 
“I'm sorry, Sango,” said the monk. “I have been insensitive. I should have known you'd be embarrassed by that display.”
 
Miroku suddenly found himself pinned against a tree, Sango's lips pressed to his. He felt dizzy as Sango molded her body to his and deepened the kiss. He opened his mouth to ask why she was doing this…and found himself in a luscious tongue duel with the taijiya.
 
Miroku decided to stop asking why and just enjoy the situation. He wrapped his arms around Sango's waist. His hands moved down and cupped that wonderful butt of hers and…
 
<WHAP>
 
Miroku looked up, dizzily.
 
“If you ever mention this…you attacked me.” Sango stamped her foot once and started back to the village.
 
Miroku rubbed his fingers over the new palm mark on his face and smiled. He heard Shippo saying “idiot” as Kaede walked past carrying him on the way back to her own hut. The sky was again being lit up with blue and pink flashes.
 
“Thank you, InuYasha,” he thought as he picked himself up and staggered back to the village and sleep.