InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A New Edition And New Love ❯ Life As A Lonely Goth(Meeting Rytoriko) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rytoriko walked down the street from her apartment building. It had been 5 months since her parents died in the car crash. And the people at school weren't making her feel any better. Because she was gothic, had very little friends, and was very quiet, she was always made fun of.
Great. I really don't know how I manage to keep up with my schoolwork and have food on the table at the same time. Thank god for that job I just got at Acme.
She thought to herself as she walked up to the high school. As she walked into the building, she was listening to one of her favorite bands, Linkin Park. When she walked down the hall going towards her locker, she got stopped by one of the meanest girls you'll ever meet.
“Hey Rytoriko, did the knitting machine blow up or did you get that off the rack?” Katie mocked. All of her other followers just stood by and laughed along with her. Rytoriko just kept walking on by them, feeling like crap. The school day didn't even start yet and already she was being made fun of. When she finally got to her locker without running into anymore problems, taped to her locker were picture of her and her friends and pictures of Linkin Park.
“SURPRISE!!!!!!” All 3 of her friends, Jess, Josh, and Jackie jumped out at her and hugged her.
“What's this all about you guys?” Rytoriko choked on her the tears welling up in her gray eyes.
“We all noticed that you were feeling pretty upset about what happened a months ago, so we just decided to do this for ya.” Josh said hugging her again.
“O.K. girls and…guy, you have to get to homeroom.” Mrs. Winkler walked through the halls scanning for people who might be hanging out in the halls (like Rytoriko and her friends).
“O.K. guys, I'll see ya at gym.” Rytoriko said before walking into Rm. 190.
*FF*: During gym, the activity for the day was to run the 1-