InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Place to Call Home ❯ In Hand ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them play with each other.
 
This was written for the new fanfic_bakeoff community at LiveJournal. The prompt is “Catch” and the requirement is that it be between 100 and 300 words.
 
 
Title: In Hand
Fandom: InuYasha
Rating: T
Words: 300
Characters: Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Renkotsu
Summary: Jakotsu has something to show Bankotsu
 
 
 
In Hand
 
Bankotsu's eyes widened and he started to back up as the naked Jakotsu approached him, his favorite "toy" in hand.
 
"Get... get that away from me!" the leader of the mercenary group known simply as "The Seven" ordered.
 
"But whyyyyy?" the very gay member whined. "You know you want to hold it and play with it."
 
"I... I... I don't know where that's been!" Bank declared. "I know how you are. You'll stick it in anything that will hold still long enough!"
 
"Humph." Jakotsu crossed his arms and pouted. "It not like you could catch something from it."
 
"You go somewhere else with that - I don't want anything to do with it!" Bankotsu declared, his back now to the wall with no where else to go.
 
Jakotsu moved closer. "Just touch it - you know you want to."
 
"If you don't get that thing away from me right now I'll chop it in half with Banryu!"
 
That made the nude man back away and stick out his bottom lip. "You wouldn't!"
 
"I would and I will if you don't leave right now," Bankotsu demanded.
 
Jakotsu sniffled as he turned to go. "You're just no fun any more."
 
The door flew open and Renkotsu strolled in. Looking at the depressed unclothed man he said, "I gather that I was right?"
 
He nodded numbly as he stalked out of the room.
 
Renkotsu looked at their usually fearless leader and commented, "I told him you wouldn't be interested in that new blade of his."
 
Bankotsu shrugged his shoulders. "He goes through swords like he goes through men."
 
"Looking for his perfect match," Renkotsu said.
 
"God help us all," Bank commented.
 
"And especially those who disappoint him."
 
"Tell him to put some clothes on, will you?" Bank requested.
 
Renkotsu just sighed and nodded.