InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Place to Call Home ❯ Dance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
This was written for the Fanfic_bakeoff community at LiveJournal. The prompt is “tangle” and the requirement is that it be between 100 and 300 words.
 
 
Title: Dance
Fandom: InuYasha
Type: AU
Characters: Miroku/Sango
Word Count: 299
Summary: Sango tries to teach Miroku a dance.
 
 
Dance
 
“One two three four one two three… oomph!” The air whooshed from Miroku's lungs as he unexpectedly slipped and hit the hard, slick floor.
 
Sango stumbled back but regained her balance before she joined him. Instead, she placed her hands on her hips and glared.
 
Miroku waved his hands in front of him. “I didn't do it on purpose, I swear! I've just never done anything like this before.”
 
Sango restarted the CD and motioned to Miroku to get up. “Let's try again.”
 
“Slow Slow… Fast fast slow…” Miroku mumbled to himself as he tried to keep up with the lesson. “Ocho…Parada… Gancho… Volcado…Gods, I'm so confused…”
 
Sango leaned into him and Miroku lost his balance, again. This time, he pulled her to the floor with him. “Are you all right?” he asked.
 
She nodded and laughed. “Fortunately, I landed on you. How about you?”
 
“If I hurt anything I didn't notice, thanks to your close proximity.” Miroku smirked and squeezed her a little tighter.
 
“Hentai!” she squealed as she pulled away from him, though her eyes were full of laughter.
 
“Tell me again why we're doing this?” Miroku asked as he scrambled to his feet. “And am I ever going to learn to lead?”
 
Sango pressed her breasts against his firm chest as she wrapped her left arm around him and gripped his right with her hand. “Because you get to hold me like this in public all you want when we're on the dance floor.”
 
Miroku placed his right arm around her, though she managed to slap his hand before it traveled far enough down to squeeze her buttock. He moved it back up to where it belonged and commented, “I still don't know why they call it the `Tango'. It should have been the `Tangle' instead.”