InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Place to Call Home ❯ Little Green Men ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Green Men
Fandom: Crossover (GEICO/InuYasha/Sesame Street)
Word count: 300
Rating: G
Summary: An unlikely meeting and alliance
 
 
Little Green Men
 
The two green creatures looked each other over. The smaller of the pair finally spoke out of curiosity, “Hi, I'm Martin. What's your name?”
 
The imp looked with disdain down his beaky nose. “I am Jaken, not that it matters to an inferior creature like you.”
 
“Well, I'm the representative for GEICO and am seen by millions worldwide on television as the company representative. I'm waiting for makeup for my next shoot. What are you here for?” the gecko said cheekily.
 
“Humph!” Jaken's shoulders sagged. “I have been the faithful vassal to Lord Sesshomaru for many years, but my role is about to come to an end. I'm sure we'll be in syndication for a very long time to come, but I don't know what to do with myself. Those years we were in hiatus were at least filled by acting as a model for the manga, but that ended over a year ago. I've had something to do for nearly every week for at least ten years, but now there's nothing.”
 
“Hmmmm,” Martin murmured as he stroked his chin. “I heard that one of our spin-off companies is looking for a new spokesperson. I'll introduce you if you like.”
 
“Really?” Jaken perked up.
 
They both heard shouts and saw a dark-haired man storm through the doorway. Martin pulled Jaken back. “You don't want to tangle with him or his buddies.”
 
“Isn't that a…” the imp watched him stomp away, still muttering.
 
“Yeah, and whatever you do, don't let them hear you say, `It's so easy a cave man can do it.' It'll upset them.”
 
They were both startled when a new arrival joined them. “Oh boy!! I'm so glad you're both here! I can't wait to re-record, `It's Not Easy Being Green!'” Kermit exclaimed excitedly. “We're going to Blu-ray!”