InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Power ❯ Narakus Escape ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Notes: Sorry to those of you who were reading Staying or Going but I'm not going to finish it (I got stumped -_-;) Anyways I hope you like this one. And no matter what I'm going to finish it( If you'll like it that is)

For this fic I completely turned around the story so I hope it won't be confusing. It starts off with Naraku but then it will switch to Rin. So enjoy ^_^

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A Power

Chapter1: Naraku's Escape

The sky rumbled and light up as the rain washed away the blood from his many wounds. He slowly opened his eyes and picked himself up from the wet grass. As he turned his head he saw the lifeless body of his opponent laying there in a puddle of his own blood. He had done it, he Naraku had defeated The Great Lord of the Western Lands. (Sess/Inu's father)

The battle had lasted days and during that time no one dare come the come near the battle field. Naraku had reserved many gruesome wounds but refused to die.

Now that The Lord (I don't know his name -_-;) was dead Naraku had to quickly find a place recover and hide from The Lords Sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

From not having enough energy to fly Naraku began to walk deep into the forest hopping the Sesshomaru and Inuyasha would not be able to follow his sent. But they already weren't fare behind so he had to think of something fast! Just when they were only a few mills away Naraku saw a human exiting a small hut just ahead.

A bright light then flashed around Naraku as his soul flew out of his body. Naraku's now lifeless body fellow to the ground. His soul then floated sword the hut and into the human.

*

*

*

Onigumo felt a shivered as he felt a chill run down his spine but quickly discarded it. He had once been a thief but gave it up when a met a priestess names Kikiyo. They had gotten married a little over a year ago and were planning to have a child.

*

*

*

Naraku's soul slept inside Onigumo subconscious as he VERY slowly regained his strength. During those year Onigumo and Kikiyo had a daughter named Rin. Like her mother she had Miko power. But unknown to herself and her parents Rin was also a half demon, because Naraku was now apart of her Onigumo and her powers had not yet awakened.

Then a few days after Rin's sixth birthday Naraku awakened.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Authors Notes: Hi hope you liked the first chapter.^_^ And please review!!!!!!!

~Miyu~