InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Power ❯ An Innocent Look ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miyu - Hello to all my loyal fans. I'm going to try and make this chapter longer then the others.

Yami Miyu- Emphases on TRY!!

Miyu- (glares at Yami) So I'm going to describe every detail about Sesshomaru's Long white hair and his extremely fine body (droolz)

Yami Miyu- Hey bitch why don't you stop trying to activate an orgasm and get on with it!!!!

Miyu- Hey can you shut up I'm trying to write here.

Yami Miyu- Well sorry to brake it to you but your writing SUX >o<

Miyu- I WRITE WAY BETER THEN YOU EVER WILL YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Yami Miyu- YOU WANT TO BET MONEY ON THAT TRAMP!!!!

Miyu- YOU'RE ON!!!!

Yami Miyu- FINE IF I GET NOTHING BUT GOOD REVIEWS ON THIS CHAPTER YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY ME $20 ^_^ (EVIL GRIN)

Miyu- DEAL

Yami Miyu- Ok everyone this next chapter will be written by me Yami Miyu so read and tell this Bitch who is the better writer. (Evil Laugh)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

A Power

Chapter 3: An Innocent Look

*A Mile away from Rins Hut*

"What's wrong Lord Sesshomaru?" Jakken asked his as master when he stop and looked in the apposite direction.

Sesshomaru felt a calm breeze brush past the purple strips on his face and make is long white hair flow along with it. A strong sent of blood overwhelmed his sense of smell. The blood was mostly human blood but there also was a small hint of yokai blood.

Since he was about to die of boredom he decided to head in that direction and see who this mystery yokai was ands see if he was worth his time.

"Lord Sesshomaru where are we going?" Sesshomaru just ignored his annoying servant and continued walking.

*

*

*

A few minuets later he arrived at a small hut. The air was filled with the stench of fresh blood but he also smelt the yokai that was there earlier. `I recognize this sent, but I can't remember whose it is.'

As Sesshomaru entered the hut he saw the bodies of two humans. One of them was a woman and the other was a young girl most likely the women's daughter.

Seeing that coming there was just a waste his time he turned around and walked out he door. But as he did he heard something move. When he looked back he saw the young girl's hand move. As he got back into the hut he saw the girl slowly lifted her head and looked into his eyes. Sesshomaru just stood there as he looked back into her eyes. They were filled with pain and sorrow but they also had a quiet innocent to them. Her eyes then closed and her body fell limb to the ground, she was dead.

As Sesshomaru broke out of his trance he say three underworld demons appear above the girl's body. His hand then began to move on is own and unsheathe his sword and sliced throw them. As he sheathed his sword they girls wounds healed and the blood on her cloth disappeared.

*

*

*

~Rin's P.O.V~

*

*

*

At that moment all I felt was pain, but then it suddenly all went away. I felt better then I ever have in my entire life. I began to thin I was dead but that thought quickly went away as I opened my eyes. I looked up and saw a pare of beautiful golden eyes.

I didn't know who they belonged to nor did I care. I knew now that I wasn't dead and that it was that person who saved my life.

*

*

*

Yami Miyu- So what did you think of my chap. Hope you liked it ^_^