InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A prayer for a hero ❯ coming to the rescue! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6- coming to the rescue!
 
Landing on the other side, Inuyasha helped Midoriko out of the well. Midoriko oooed and ahhhed at the beutifull landscape of feudal Japan. Inuyahsa slightly smiled. Truthfully, he never really appreciated the magnificent beauty of his country. It just never interested him. But it wasn't the time for that. Now, they had to get to Kagome and help solve the HUGE demon problem! Actually, huge isn't a big enough word for how many demons suddenly appeared from nowhere. So much in fact, not even Kagome or Inuyasha succeeded ion brining them down! There wasn't any other option then to bring Midoriko to the feudal era. Besides, that was THE WHOLE reason she was comin along with them, to aid in all their battles. Wasn't it? (hahaha.. im keeping you readers dying for the truth of this whole plot in brewin up here… I swear: this story will prove that this world DOES hold a certain magic of its own, bringing long lost relives together! Curies enough yet? Too bad, you'll have to read on to see! Hehe) And at this point, it could mean the difference between life and death!
 
Poor Kagome was exhausting her arrows, and frankly, her strength was beginning to weaken. If Inuyasha didn't return soon, the situation would get hopeless. Then…
 
ADAMANT BARAGE! Thousands of sharp blades flew towards the countless demons. But even THAT couldn't bring them all down! Kagome blew a sigh of relief. She calmly walked over to some bushes that were behind her. Only to find one of her arrows that completely missed and landed in the wrong place. She scowled. After all that pain I n the neck training from lady Kaede, she still couldn't get her arrows to to hit correctly! It was the #1 thing (besides for Inuyashas occasional rudeness) that drove her insane.
 
Now that she recovered one of her arrows, it was time to go find Inuyasha. She begged god up above that he brought Midoriko along. She might be THE answer to the whole problem. Shed better be, Kagome thought, or this battle would never end. Where was that hanyou anyway? She spotted something red in the distance. It was no other than her beloved Inuyasha! She ran to him, with that hypmatizing sweet smile across her face. Given, he arrived way late, but at least he did come back. Luckily, Midoriko was walking beside him. But…. There was something sooo sad about her eyes… like she had just been crying. But she could've seen wrong, it could've been about something else entirely. She decided shed gently talk to her about it later.
 
Kagome hugged him tightly. Seriously, you gotta cut her some slack. She was left all alone for a considerable amount of time. (Please note readers: what I didn't put in was that Kagome insisted on Inuyasha going to Midoriko without her, she was very determined to take care of it herself. OF COURSE, Inuyasha refused to even look at that as an option, but after a good hour of fighting, arguing, and a bit of sitting in there as well, he reluctantly agreed.)
 
Midoriko suddenly walked away from them, engulfed ina beutifull yellow glow. It was that kind of glow that could only be described a sone thing: purity. Both Inuyasha and Kagome stared on in amazement as Midoriko slowly walked away. She seemed to be under some sort of spell. But the facts were completely the opposite. The demons that managed to escape the admant barrage were steadily drifting away in the distance. Could she be headed towards them to.. destroy them?! Inuyasha knew very well of what Midoriko was capable of doing, but he decided to follow after her, just in case she needed their help or if something went wrong. Without further delay, he put Kagome on his back and he started to run after her. He silently hoped she wouldn't do anything reckless!
 
Meanwhile, Midoriko continued to follow the demons. She would've taken them out in a few seconds, but she was curies where they were going, so she kept at them. then, she sensed Inuyasha and kagome some distance behind her. Excellent, she thought, now she could really prove her true iltimate power to them!
 
Of course, her true intentions weren't to show off, she only wanted to prove that she had worth. Then theyd never ditch her. She wanted to stay with them forever!
 
 
 
Time for important notices: (haha) I know you guys like my work( heres proof; if you've read till here already, it means, in my books, that you're a loyal reader, and I thank you so much that I have no way to express it to yall!!) which is why ive taken my precious time to continue this story. I KNOW I ALWAYS end my chapters in really good places.. but hey.. if I didn't, you wouldn't be itching to find out what happens, would ya/ hehe. Please understand something: im at a time of my life when I practicly have no time for coming up with REAAAALY good fanfics or novels. Im goin into 10 grade ya guys, so cut me some slack, ok?
 
R&R! RIGHT NOW! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!! If you have a slight bit of heart, you would! Cuz all ive ever gotten was one review, and that was months and months ago!! Plz everyone, im desperate for outside opinion!! Well, I wont push you any more, but just rmeebr what a big deal this means to me! Bye now! (^