InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A prayer for a hero ❯ a surprise ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- the surprise
 
Midoriko exited the room, and went to search for Mrs. Higurashi. She found Kagome laying on the coach reading a history book. Kagome seemed to be fixated on it, so she decided not to bother her. Her mom was probably in the kitchen again. But she wasn't! instead, 5 seconds later, the doorbell rang. Midoriko was about to answer it when Kagome stopped her. She told her it wasn't respectful for the guest to open the door. She meant her no offense, of course. The door swung open, and Midoriko gawked at the size of the bed being carried in by some guys. What the hell did they need such a huge bed for?! Well, she was about to find out.
 
The guys placed the bed in the spare room next to the window, according to Mrs. Higurashis instructions. She would've asked Midorikos opinion on where to put it, but it would've been physically impossible to put it anywhere else. Mrs. Higurashi hugged Midoriko and kinda made her jump. She told her she was officially part of the house, and she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted. Midoriko was appalled. Why would she buy her such an expensive bed? When she asked, she told her that it was their tradition to buy new things a guest staying in their home. Midoriko was ever so thankful, and entered her new room, which even had a nice drawer and desk for her to use. The bed seemed to shine like a jewel, but that's only becuz she was soooo tired. It eben had new sheets and pillows on it. Where did she get it? She crawled into it, and quickly fell asleep. Shed ask her later.
 
Several hours later, night fell over the shrine. Midoriko was still fast asleep. Climbing out of the well, Inuyasha bounded to the house and jumped up to Midorikos window. He slowly opened it, and closed it quietly behind him. Then, he saw Midoriko. Man, besides for his #1 beloved Kagome, she was definitely second on his HOT girls list. Gently, he shook her out of her slumber. She stird, and sat up to rub her tired eyes. Inuyasha, surprised by her bodily appearances, , told her nicely that trouble striked in the feudal era, and they needed her help. Faster than ever, she scrambled out of bed, apologized profusely of her absence. She was actually quite ashamed. How could she do such a thing?! Inuyasha sensed her embarrassment, and reassured her by telling her that it wasn't her fault. She couldn't possibly have known.
 
After Inuyasha convinced Midoriko that she wasn't at fault, she agreed to follow him and jump with him into the bone eaters well. As they fell in, she saw the familiar blue light. It felt kinda strange. She could've sworn she felt Inuyasha pull her in tighter to him. But she shrugged it off; it was probably her silly imagination in swing.
 
Note to readers: don't worry yall! The 6th chapter is on the way! Just dunno when it'll be on though. Just be patient, allright? Until then, see ya!
 
AND FOR GODS SAKES,REVIEW!!!!