InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Simple Wish
ByGrace
PG-13I do not own Sesshomaru or the show Inuyasha. They belong to the wonderful Rumiko Takahashi. I only own the rest of the characters in here.
Kayton is the biggest Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fan. One night, she wishes on a shooting star. What do you think she would wish for?would wish for a naked Sesshomaru in my bed every night...but that just won't happen, will it?* :( Sad I know.
1


Taylie sat down at the dining room table doing her history homework. She was only fifteen years old and in the tenth grade. Taylie had blonde hair with blue streaks that reached to the middle of her back. Her eyes were oceanic blue but in the sun, they looked like the midday sky. She was about five feet tall and was an only child. Her parents owned hotels across the country so they were pretty much gone most of the time leaving Taylie alone for long periods of time. She was a young girl with a love for punks, chokers, gospel music, ramen noodles and most of all, anime. She had been an anime freak since her mother introduced her to Dragonball. It had been her favorite anime until, one day, while watching cartoon network on Adult Swim, she happened upon a premiering anime called 'Inuyasha'. Since then, she had fallen in love with the show. Not to mention the tall, handsome (and very sexy) youkai lord known as Sesshomaru. He was her favorite character and had been when she first saw him appear in the fifth episode. Although, she got mad at Inuyasha for cutting his arm off. That she was not happy with but she loved the youkai lord just the same.
sighed frustratingly and slammed her pencil down in her book. This was not her week. In the past week she had been grounded and suspended. Not to mention breaking up with her boyfriend of two years. She reached up to her neck and fingered the spike dog collar that had been given to her by her boyfriend Kyle of two years. It had been their first anniversary present and not once had she taken it off. She kept fingering it when she realized that she had to move on. She had to get over him. 'Maybe I could go watch some 'Inuyasha.' That would make me feel so much better.' With that thought, she slammed her textbook shut and headed into her TV room.

(_*_*_)---(_*_*_)
TV room was decorated to her taste: dark and gloomy. Navy blue walls surrounded the small area and a black sheepskin rug lay on the floor at Taylie's feet. She had sat down on her black leather couch and grabbed the remote from the table.
grabbed another remote beside her and hit the power button. The DVD player turned on and she pressed play. Her favorite episodes of 'Inuyasha' were now on and she could not help but smile. Seeing Sesshomaru always made her cheer up for some reason. He made her feel comfortable because he was comfortable. And besides, he never knew she was watching him so she knew his innermost thoughts and feelings. And even see things that were not meant to be seen in future episodes. He was her most favorite all time character and had been for years. Watching Sesshomaru on 'Inuyasha' made her feel like she had somebody to talk to herself since she happened to be an only child. Sometimes she would pause when she saw Sesshomaru in the perfect position to be talked to. He always seemed to listen. And sometimes, without her realizing, she thought she saw him smile once on a pause after telling him how hot he was and that she wanted to bear his pups. (Weird am I right?) (I certainly wish he could talk back to me! That would be awesome!)
had just finished watching the episode 'Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome!' It was one of her favorite Sesshomaru episodes. She loved how he looked while fighting Inuyasha. Near the end was her favorite because he took part of his haori off after he was feeling a burning sensation on the arm Naraku had loaned to him. She watched in awe as he pulled the arm away from his body and threw it into the air. 'He is so hot...I want him so badly...' When the DVD ended, she began to watch another.
had fallen asleep while watching Japanese version 'Inuyasha.' The TV was now snowy and making a weird fuzzy noise that rang her ears. Taylie flinched and her eyes opened instantly. Seeing the snow made her realize it must be late at night. Staring over at the her radio clock, it said 11:30. She sighed. 'At least there's no school tomorrow.' Yawning and stretching, the punk chick made her way out of the room but not before turning the TV and DVD player off.

(_*_*_)---(_*_*_)
was a cloudless night and the moon and stars were dancing across the gaseous atmosphere. Taylie walked out of her bathroom wearing her hair up in a high ponytail, gray flannel pajama bottoms and a white muscle shirt. She had also, for once in two years, had taken off the collar that Kyle had given her one year before.
off the light next to her bed, she sighed and sat on the bench that was placed in front of her window. Staring out into the careless night, she began to wish. She was wishing for Kyle to be back in her life. She was wishing for the best happiness she could buy. She was wishing for somebody to talk to and to care when there was something wrong. Somebody to hold her and never let go, even when she asks them to. Somebody who didn't care what anybody thought about them in any way. Somebody she felt comfortable with and not afraid to speak their mind. Somebody like...Sesshomaru.
shooting star passed by her wandering eyes and she gasped catching its sight. 'It's beautiful, she thought to herself. 'I wish....Should I wish?' Oh, shooting star passing by, caught by my wandering eye, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this simple wish I make tonight..." She took a deep breath. "I wish...I wish for Sesshomaru." And it was a simple wish as she promised.
went to bed feeling her wish was something stupid to say. Especially when it was never going to come true. But deep down inside her heart and gut, she felt like she was going to recieve a wish come true, but...which one?

(_*_*_)---(_*_*_)
shooting star that Taylie had wished upon turned in its tracks and backtracked until it moved down toward Taylie's window.
blue mist made its way into the room and to Taylie's head. It made a halo above her a few moments before completing its task. It floated away from her and stopped when it heard her begin to awaken. But thankfully she did not. It continued until it reached a small clearing in her bedroom. The mist began to form a figure and finally, it was gone. All that was left was a young male standing in her room. He had long silver hair down to his butt. His amber eyes gave a sparkle to the nighttime shadows. Fangs glistened in the moonlight and claws sharpened and at the ready. The man wore a red and white haori with white hakamas and black boots. Armor plated the top half of his body. Upon his face were magenta and blue markings: stripes and a simple crescent moon that lay in the center of his fore head.
looked like a fallen angel. Minus the wings. The man turned his head, a stoic expression upon his handsome features.am I?" He asked himself and stared over at the figure that lay in the bed in front of him.

I hope that was all right for this fic....hope you all like it...when i get at least five reviews .i will continue...if not i will continue anyways because i want this story to prosper.
and remember to read and review

Grace