InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Sweet Fairwell ❯ A Sweet Fairwell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope still don't own nothing.

A Sweet fairwell

Kagome was up against a tree crying for her dear life. "AYAME PLEASE DON'T!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Kagome shook in fear as her whole life flashed before her very eyes. Ayame advanced upon Kagome, with a deep look of hatred in her eyes. "Kagome how could you.....how could you take my Kouga's heart? You already have Inuyasha's heart engulfed in your beauty. But, why do you also need KOUGA! Ayame roared as she pound her fist into the tree, a few inches from Kagome. Kagome tried to sneak away, but Ayame grabbed her by the neck, and held her up into the sky as she tightened her grip minute-by-minute. Kagome grasped for air, as her legs dangled in the air. "Ayame....please don't...I didn't...do..anything..." Ayame just tightened her grib more. "Why should I lie when the dead wench showed me everything!" Ayame's eyes flared up wth tears, as Kagome took one final gasp for air and slowly died.

Ayame dropped Kagome's limp body. Ayame sighed as she picked up the lifeless body, and headed off to the raging river. Kikyo appeard right beside Ayame. "Hmmmm you did a good job demon." Ayame glared at Kikyo, but kept on walking. "This bitch weighs a ton! What the hell do she be eatting!?" Kikyo let a small smirky smile cross her lips. "Maybe we can become good friends. If we play this off right." Ayame sat Kagome's body down by the edge of the cliff. "Yeah I supose." Ayame looked over the cliff into the water of the raging river. "Shall we?" Ayame said, while she nudged Kagome's body with her foot. "I think we shall. But, first I shall say a chant that would make her bdoy submerge to the bottom" Kikyo got down on her knees as she said her chant. Kikyo, then got back up, and helped Ayame kick Kagome's body into the water. They both stood there as they watched her body sink to the bottom.

Kikyou chanted something as she walked by Ayame. "Kik, what are you chanting?" She asked as her tail moved from side to side. "I am chanting a forget spell, so no on can be able to remeber her." Ayame stopped, and said "Oh you're so twisted! I like that." She chuckled. They soon arrived at the village, and no one screamed in fear of Kikyo. They smile as they saw the forgetfulness spell take over.

Inuyasha and Koga walked up to both of the girls, and kissed them passionately. Kikyo smiled at Inuyasha. "Oh Inu do thy love me?" Inu let a small laugh escape. "Of course. Who else would I love?" Kikyo smiled, as she narrowed her eyes. "Only me." Inuyasha kissed her again, then walked off. Kouga and Ayame held hands, and talked about their wolf tribes and kissed. Ayame and Kikyo went to sleep laughing. But, what they didn't know.........................Kagome wasn't dead.

Plz R&R I know it isn't that great. But, still plz?