InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Sweet Fairwell ❯ Forgotten ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: *People starts screaming, cheering, and pulling my hait* WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why am I being yelled at!? *Someone slaps her with a frying pan that says we love your anime shows* oh....um...yea...well you see I don't own Inuyasha. *winces then blinks*.....*people starts riots and burn down my house* :'( I never told you I owned Inuyasha.....>>; *people walks off mad*

Laughter could be heard coming from Keade's hut, it's been a year since Ayame and Kikyo had killed Kagome. Ayame, Kikyo, and Sango have gotten closer, the shikon no tama was almost completed. And, no one, but Ayame, Kikyo, and Kagome's family could remeber the raven haired girl.
~Kagome's Time~

"Mom?" said a little boy with black short hair. "Yeah Souta?" She asked, as she chopped some carrots. "Do you think Kagome's okay?" The boy asked with a sadden look in his eyes. Mrs.Higurashi dropped the knife that she held in her hands, as she sobbed into her white soft hands. "No! Mom don't cry I'm sure she's okay! You know Kagome!" He said with a slight smile. "Oh Souta, you're right....." She gave him a tight hug, as she picked the knife back up, and started chopping again. "Hey mom where's grampa?" Mrs.Higurashi sighed deeply. "He's trying different spells, incantations to try and bring Kagome back." Souta sweatdropped, and left the room.

~In Sengoku Jidai~

Inu and the others where camped out under the stars, as they sat and talked. "So have you guys heard, about this human girl that was granted immortality as a demoness, by the demon god himself?" Miroku asked, while he ate some rabbit. "Yeah rumor has it that she has some shards of the jewel. I think we should pay the wench a little visit." Everyone rolled their eyes. Shippo crawled into Kikyo's lap, and fell asleep. "Awe so cute" She said as she laid a kiss upon his forehead. "I think we should all get some rest, so we can have enough stregth to beat ths demoness tomorrow"
Everyone nodded as they fell into slumber.to them they was being watched, day-by-day and second-by-second. A girl with golden eyes, and long black hair sat in a castle. "Ah, so they're gonna come and find me..." Said a girl as she set in darkness, she chuckled lightly while getting up to stand. "I must simply have something nice for them. Don't you think so my dear Naraku?" He smirked, as he said "I think it's wonderful." She tightly clenched her chair breaking the golden rims that ran along the arm rests. "I want my revenge.......I shall have it one way or the other....." She said, as her gloden eyes glistened in the darkness.
Inuyasha tossed, and turned as he had a dream that has been re-occuring for the past year.

~Inuyasha's Dream~

Inuyasha! Please save me!" A girl screamed as she was being choked by a dark figure. "Inu........Ya...........Sha" The girl fell to the ground, as her long raven hair covered part of her face. "No! Kikyo don't die! Kikyo don't die!" He rushed to the girl, and held her in his arms, as he moved her hair from her face. "Wait....this isn't Kikyo.....This is KAGOME! He tightened his grip on her body, as he held her to his chest. "Kagome......my Kagome......" He said into her hair as he inhaled her scent in. "Kagome......why did you have to leave? You said you'll never leave me! Kagome....I need you......Kagome I love y-!"
~Inuyasha's Dream Ends~

Inuyasha woke up screaming "I LOVE KIBBLES-N-BITS!" Everyone woke up with a jolt from the noise. "Damnit Inuyasha shut up!" Koga growled. After a few hours of argueing, they got up, and started on their way to the castle. "Um so what's the name of this demoness?" Sango asked Inuyasha and Miroku. "Hmm it's hard to pronounce.....but, I think it's Kage." Miroku said while walking. At that moment the earth beneath them started to crack, as a big slight opened up engulfing them all. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Everyone hit the ground with a thud, but to their surprise the ground was covered with silky smooth pillows.

"Argh! This is just great! We fell right into that wench's trap!" As Inuyasha yelled, light foot steps could be heard coming their way. A boy about their age came with a lantern. "Follow me please?" He asked in a calm, and trusting voice. They was a little hesitated to go at first, but they had no choice for the area they was in was pure darkness. As they walked the boy talked "I am Tenkaru, my mistress asked me to go fetch you people." Ayame looked around, and admired the pictures. They was taken into seperate rooms, and forced to change into nice elegant clothes. Kikyo wore a nice red and white kimono, that had red paw prints on it, Ayame wore a pink and white kimono that had pink butterflys all over it, and, as for Sango she wore a black and pink kimono, that had dragons swirling, and flying all over it. Inuyasha and the boys came out wearing the same thing an all black outfit. They was taken into a dinning room, and they was seated. "What the hell is all this about?" Sango whispered, but as she just whispered that the door flung open. A girl with a hooded cape walked in, and sat at the head of the table. Soon more people walked in, and filled in the seats. Inuyasha growled at the people he knew.

"Ah.........little brother I see she has captured you." said a man from behind him. "Sesshoumaru...." He growled in his chest. "Ah your right. It is I Sesshoumaru." He sat across from Inuyasha. Soon everyone had quieted down, and the girl that sat at the head of the table arose. "Hello.......my friends and enemies. It is such a pleasure to see you all again." Inuyasha snarled, at the word friends. "It is such a pleasure to see you all again. Its has been a year, since I last seen some of you." She said as she quick glanced at Inuyasha. "Hey bitch! Why don't you take off that cape, or are you to ugly for us to look at!?" Inuyasha said while he hit his fist against the table. "Ah.....little brother calm down..." Sesshoumaru said while not even looking at his brother. "Fine I shall remove my cape if you want me to." She said with a slight chuckle. She turned around, and removed her cape, and set it on the back of her chair. Everyone gazed at the back of her long dark green kimono that had two slits, and that was pure silk and clinged to every curve of her body. Her tail swung slightly as her dog ears twitched on the top of her head.

She turned around so everyone could see her face. Ayame and Kikyo froze. Inuyasha and the others looked back and forth at Kikyo and the girl that stood infront of them. "Ayame.......and Kikyo....how nice to see you remeber me. How long has it been since you killed me." Ayame tried to say something, the girl chanted a quick spell that put her on mute. The girl looked over at Naraku. "Ah....Naraku how nice to see you." She said as she hugged him. "And, it is nice to see you again Kagome." Inuyasha head started to hurt. *Who is this Kagome? Why does she looks like Kikyo? And, why do I want noodles when I look at her?*

Okay I hope this is good plz R&R!
PEACE OUT AND PAW PRINTS! ^_^V
From your Nimiko