InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Sweet Fairwell ❯ A Fimiliar Face ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Disclaimer: *People starts screaming, cheering, and pulling my hair* WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why am I being yelled at!? *Someone slaps her with a frying pan that says we love your anime shows* oh....um...yea...well you see I don't own Inuyasha. *winces then blinks*.....*people starts riots and burn down my house* :'( I never told you I owned Inuyasha.....>>; *people walks off mad*

The girl brushed her hair from her face, with her middle finger while looking at Ayame and Kikyo. They glared in hatred, but before they could do anything Inuyasha and Koga leapt into the air trying to kill Kagome. She only smirked as she dodged thier attack. "I do not wish to fight you....but, if you wish me to fight....then I will...." Kagome stood in her fighting stance and said "Go." Inuyasha waited until he saw the wind scar to start.

Inuyasha smirked, as he lifted his sword up. Kagome then realized what he was about to do. Kagome started to chant "Hen di dohwa liei!" Everything around her started to go in slow motion. She kicked the tetsuiaga out of his hands. Then, kneed him in his stomach. Inuyasha feel to the floor in slow motion. Kagome then shouted "Hen Di undo!" The whole room went back to normal. "Tenkaru!" Kagome shouted for her servant name. He was there in 10 seconds flat. "Yes, lady Kagome?" Kagome smiled as she said "Would you please bring me the demon proof ropes?" Tenakru bowed as he said "Of course I will." Kagome then tied Inuyasha, Koga, and Miroku hands together.

Inuyasha glared at her while she tied him up. "Who are you?" Kagome paid him no attention, she finished tying them up and walked up to Ayame and Kikyo. "I want my revenge! I want my old life back! You took it all away from me.......my identy...my life....and the only man I ever loved....It's time I had my pay back." Kagome slowly circled Ayame and Kikyo, as she chuckled. "Maybe I should kill Ayame like she did me? Maybe I should kill them both....Oh wait Kikyo you're already dead.......I will just sendyour damned soul to hell where it belongs." Shippo jumped in the air and used his gaint spinning top on Kagome. "Ah!" Kagome fell to the ground while the top spun on her head. "Now!" Sango yelled as she took her hirokutsu and flipped Kagome's body in the air with it. Kikyo hurried up and got her bow and arrow and fired at Kagome. The arrow pierced one side of Kagome's heart.

Kagome fell to the floor with a thud. Everyone in the room fell silent. Kagome started coughing up blood, as she covered up her mouth. She slowly crawled over to Inuyasha. "Heh.....looks like the powerful Kagome was defeated by a dead miko." Inuyasha said as he looked at the dying demoness. "Inu......Ya......Sha.....? Why...d-d-didn't you...s-s-s-ave me?" She asked as she coughed up more blood. Inuyasha froze as he thought to himself. *No....she can't be the girl from my dreams!!!* Kagome pulled out the arrow with a wince of pain. "Inu.....Ya.....Sha the angels call thy name, as if it is my time......with only a little while left.....I want you to know I-I-...love y-" Kagome gave one last cough as her body fell foward in a puddle of blood. Inuyasha closed his eyes as his memory started to come back. "No..no...NO!!!!!!!! KAGOME I LOVE YOU!" Inuyasha struggled to get out of the ropes, but it seemed to tighten everytime he moved.
One-by-one everyone's memory started to come back. Sngo kneeled by Kagome crying. "Kagome I'm sorry please don't leave us we're sorry! We're sorry!" Koga felt a piece of himself die, as well as Miroku. Shippo laid by kagome crying. "Kagome I'm sorry...How could I not remeber you?" Everyone looked over at Ayame and Kikyo. "What the hell did you do to her!?" Inuyasha demanded. Kikyo glared at him. "Ah you miss your dead wench?" She laughed. Ayame ran out of the room, and Kikyo followed. Everyone set silence as they grieved for their lost friend.
I hope this is good plz R&R!
PEACE OUT AND PAW PRINTS! ^_^V
From your Nimiko