InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Sweet Fairwell ❯ A Wakenings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: *People starts screaming, cheering, and pulling my hair* WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why am I being yelled at!? *Someone slaps her with a frying pan that says we love your anime shows* oh....um...yea...well you see I don't own Inuyasha. *winces then blinks*.....*people starts riots and burn down my house* :'( I never told you I owned Inuyasha.....>>; *people walks off mad*
4
Time~

The stars twinkled in the nightly sky, as screaming could be heard. "No! My baby, can't be dead! I won't believe it! I won't...." Mrs.Higurashi's cries became muffled as she burried her face in her hands. Souta looked up at Inuyasha. "Inu, why didn't you try, and save my sister? Didn't you love her?" He asked between sobs. Inuyasha heart felt like it had been crushed by a boulder. "Hmph! I always knew that hlaf demon would get our dear kagome killed." Grampa said while looking the other way. Inuyasha's eyes flared with anger, as he grabbed him and pinned him to the wall. "Listen you! I did love Kagome, and if I could of I would of took her place!......Kagome was the only one I ever had..." Inuyasha dropped Kagome's grampa and walked out. Inuyasha clenched his fists as he walked to the well house. "I can't believe I lost her forever....." Inuyasha whispered to himself as he jumped down the well.
Jidai~
Inuyasha!?" Shippo came running up to Inuyasha. "What is it Shippo?" Inuyasha asked in a dull tone of voice while he walked. "Kagome's body has been stolen!" Shippo yelled as tears came down his face. "GRRRRRR......Today just isn't my day!" Inuyasha roared as he dashed to the village while holding Shippo by the tail. Kirara was sniffing around the place Kagome's body was laying down at. "It looks like she can't pick up any scents. What kind of demon did this?" Sango said as she patted Kirara's head. Kirara meowed lightly. Everyone in the village was devistated by the news that someone had defouled Kagome's body.
The Western Lands~
Jakken you've done a fair job." Sesshoumaru rubbed his finger tip along Kagome's cold lips. "Thank you master! Thank you master!" Jakken said as he smiled. A girl with long black hair, and a small ponytail came skipping in the room. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Is this pretty lady gonna be Rin Rin's new mommy!?" She asked while clapping her hands, and jumping up and down. "Lord Sesshoumaru, I do think she will make a lovely demoness bride for you. And, a great mother for Rin, we've seen how she cared for that little furball fox." Sesshoumaru looked at Jakken with a calm emotion in his eyes. "I agree.....Kagome the great demoness.......shall be my demon bride.."
slowly took out his Tensiga, and waited until he saw the green little creatures from hell to arise. *Hmmm I see them.* Sesshoumaru sliced the creatures in half with a swing of his sword. "Yay she live she live! Rin Rin is so happy now!" Rin screamed. Kagome awoke holding her ears. "Grrrr you little.........Rin?" Kagome blinked as she looked around. "What the hell!? Why am I here?" Sesshoumaru smirked as he cleared his throat out lightly. "I Sesshoumaru, chose you to be my demoness bride, and Rin's mother."
eyes went big as she fainted from the shock. "AHHHHHH SHE'S DEAD SHE'S DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!" Rin screamed while running around Kagome's body. Jakken tripped Rin and said "Stupid girl she just fainted. She probaly fainted from the excitment of finding out she is to be wed with such a Demon as you my lord." Sesshoumaru picked up Kagome's body while she he took her to her new room.
took a cold wet cloth, and put it on her forehead. Kagome slowly opened up her eyes. "Ah, you're awake." Sesshoumaru said as he kissed Kagome's soft lips. Kagome pushed Sesshoumaru away from her. "Hey!? What the hell did you think you was doing!?" Kagome asked with a snarl. "I was kissing my soon to be bride...." Sesshoumaru said blankly. "Heh that's what you think. I am out....I have a family to get to." Kagome said while walking away. Sesshoumaru grabbed her by her wrist, and pulled her to him. "Do you really think your family would welcome a 'demoness' into their home?" Sesshoumaru asked with a soft tone. Tears came down her cheeks, as she wiped them away with her other free hand. "You might be right.......but, I'll be fine by myself." Sesshoumaru sighed as he rubbed his head. "I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice." Sesshoumaru pulled Kagome to him, as he softly smelled her neck taking in her sweet fragrance. "Ah, I see my foolish little brother havn't claimed you." Sesshoumaru smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kagome, and softly bit her neck. He drove his fangs in deeper until blood started to trickle down neck. Kagome started to tip over from the blood lost. Sesshoumaru licked up the blood that was sliding down her neck, then put laid her on her bed, and patched up her neck.
Okay I hope this is good plz R&R! Next Chapter will be posted tomorrow.
OUT! ^_^V
your Dog Girl