InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Tangled Web of Black and Silver ❯ Doggy Style (not lemon-esque) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(For my fans qhom I love soooo much. I wil update! Plus I was bored and didnt want to leave my devoted hanging to the point of never reading again!! So here you go!! Enjoy!!)



There she sat staring at teh same four walls of her apartment bedroom. Famous X-rays and medical thesis' lined the walls hung ornately on the walls. Her room as usual was tidy and neat, screaming of how very perfect kagome appeared to be.

Dressed in blue jeans and a green shirt that read, " Stop looking at my chest." Kagome stood up and walked out into the small living area. She thought about where she would go out to dinner and whether or not she should invite Sango and her new boyfriend.

Finally, deciding she did not want to dine alone, Kagome picked up the white, corded phone off the couch-side table and punched in Sango's number.

"Hello?" asked a cheery voice from the other end of the line.
" Hi Sango, doin' anything later?" she said melancholy.
" ummm...nothing I guess, why?"
" Do you wanna go to Tre's?" Kagome did her best did make it sound exciting, but found her efforts to be futile when she heard her slight echo come back to her through the earpiece of the phone.
" Umm...I guess. Me and Miroku will meet you there in an hour okay?"
" Huh!? Oh yeah sure whatever."
"...ok well cheer up! see you soon"

The pridictable click of Sango hanging up made Kagome wince. She hung up her end slowly, and in a zombie like state of depression, went to change her shirt and brish her hair.

***

An hour and a half later she found herself sitting outside of Tre's cafe, waiting patiently for Sango and the dog she called Miroku to show up. A black screeched into the parking lot and sped into the nearest spot.A tall dark-haired man jumped out of the drivers seat and rushed around to the passenger door.

Out stepped the eternally beautiful Sango. Her hair was down and falling about her shoulder like a protective shield. The dark brown strands bounced slightly as she took a step in that perfect preppy fashion that made kagome want to vomit.

Miroku grabbed her elbow as if the 23 year old woman needed help walking, lest she fall over and mess her perfect friggin hair!! Kagome rolled her eyes and stood up as the duo approached. A false smile spread across her face revealing perfectly straight teeth. She watched, perplexed, as the handsome mans grin faltered.

" Ah! You must be kagome! I've heard much about you."
" I bet you have." was Kagome's sour reply as she ignored his outstretched hand and walked into the resteraunt. She didnt like this suave 'Don Juan' character. He was a pig and the witty young nurse knew it.

The hostess seated them quickly at a small table towards the the center of the room. Kagome watched in disgust as Miroku and Sango pushed there chairs until they were mere inches away from one another and sat down.The single (kag) croseed her legs and turned (obviously) to sango and giving Miroku a pleasent view of her left shoulder.

Over-all the seating session was awkward. However, Miroku plastered a smile on his face and reached for a menu, ACCIDENTALLY, brushing Kagome's arm in the process. She closed her eyes and ignored the lingering feeling. Scooping up her own menu, Kagome searched the dinner menu for the cheapest thing offered. She could hear Sango's girly giggles as Miroku's sexy whispers floated into her yearning ears. The nurse peered over the top of her ordering sheet at the duo's sickening P.D.A. The fiesty single rolled her eyes and pretended to look at teh desserts so she wouldnt have to watch them verbally undress eachother.

The waitress circled back around to them and stole form Kagome her precious shield of laminated paper. Nothing but a vase remained to protect her from Miroku and Sango's little...session. Without even thinking about it Kagome quickly moved the red, flower holding vase between her and the thing she had been stupid enough to ask to accompany her. She thought playfully ' I will call it Mango!!!' the idea made her smile and the flash of white teeth caught Sango's attention. She leaned over so her eyes cleared the vase and confronted her morbid friend, "Kag...everything ok?" Miroku then appeared (head only) on the other side of the vase making the two of them look like som deformed vase wearing, two headed monster...

" Yeah Kag you seem," he tapped her arm. "depressed."
" I'm fine thank you..." she glared at miroku and then sadly at her arm she thought. ' I'm sorry Lefty, guess you'll have to be amputated.' the picture that went with the thought caused her to frown.

She soon became angered by the smug look upon Miroku's face and was more then happy when him and his date wwnt back to there gross antics. It was now that kagome's boredom climaxed and she spent the time building a formidable masion out of breadsticks.

The entirety of the evening was wierd. It ended and Kagome was glad. She ran for her silver bug jumped in and pulled out before Sango was even finished waving. She got home and went to bed ecstatic to be away from that dog Miroku and his " bitch". She drifted off into unsettling dreams of Miroku sniffing Sango's butt.
Converting /tmp/phpRIvDcd to /dev/stdout