InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Tangled Web of Black and Silver ❯ Big Pimpin' ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Morning came to Inuyasha through the tinted windows of a cheap hotel. He had been up for a little over an hour and done nothing but stare at the ceiling and caress the small piece of paper in his hand.

About every ten minutes he’d glance at the clock for no apparent reason , then turn back to the ceiling, still ignorant as to what time it was. When noon came he realized he was pretty rank and got up to take a shower. Half way through washing his (sexy) body the phone rang. Hoping that somehow despite all odds Kagome had tracked him down through the entire city and was now calling to admit how very hot she was for him!! He realized how unbelievably stupid this thought was but still…The half demon dove from the shower, tripping over the bathtub he landed on his face on the bathroom floor. He grabbed a towel and stood up; wrapping it around his waist quickly. He ran into the room and jerked the phone receiver up to his ear.

“ Good Morning Sir you ordered a wake up call.”

“Yeah thanks a lot!” he threw the receiver down and sat on the bed rubbing the welt that was appearing on his forehead. Sighing and standing up, Inuyasha got dressed. Eleven O’clock came and finally the slightly disheveled half demon dialed Kagome’s number.

“Hello?” said a mellow voice from the other end.

“ Kuh-Kagome?!” he seemed almost shocked…the nurse he knew was light and cheery.

“Yeah, who’re you?”

“Uh…Inu-”

“INUYASHA!! You actually called! Go figure” suddenly she seemed to once again be her old…or perhaps…different self.

“Uh…yeah” he chuckled absent mindedly at her outburst. “I was wondering if you, I mean if you wanted to-”

“I’d love to! You’ll pick me up at nine. Bring me flowers we’ll see a movie! See you later. BYE!” the oh-so familiar sound clicking of the phone finalized all she had said with an heir of smugness.

“Well then,” he said out loud for no apparent reason. “ I should call Kouga…”

***

An hour later Inuyasha was across the city and knocking on his best friends door.

“Well whoever you are you have THE wprst timing.” Kouga flung open the door and stood half naked before his apartment. Laying on the couch, wrapped in a sheet was a rather pretty woman. Upon further inspection Inuyasha realized there were twom women on the couch but they were both so small it was hard to notice the second.

“You dog.” Inuyasha joked laughing.

“Hey!” Kouga flipped his long hair over one shoulder and poked his friend playfully in the chest. “ That’s wolf to you mister.” With that he gestured inside the house, inviting his demon comrad within.

Inuyasha seated himself in an armchair across from the nude girls. They were now licking each others earlobes sensually and Inuyasha felt the need to turn away.

“So?” asked the wolf demon as he sat on the edge of the couch with the women. “What can I do for you?”

“I need some-” he was cut short by a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see a girl in a sheer red neglige staring hungrily down at him. Inuyasha brushed her hand off and continued speaking. “ Some clothes. I have a date.” He spoke louder when he said the last word in hopes of thwarting the scantily clad womans attempts to screw him in the chair. He pushed her off his lap and stood up glaring at kouga . The two naked girls hopped up to help there fallen friend and it was now the Inuyasha noticed they were triplets. The half demon turned to Kouga and shot him a look that said, ‘ How do you do it my friend…’.

Once the triplets were situated back on the sofa and draping there arms, legs and other extremities around Kouga’s muscular body the wolf got up; their limbs falling off him like water.

“ Come on.” he walked toward the door at the far end of the apartment. A few moments later Inuyasha was garbed appropriately and shoved out the door.
***

At nine O’clock Inuyasha was outside Kagome’s door. He tapped on the door lightly and before he could even put his hand down, his date emerged. Her hair was down and her make-up done exquisitely. She wore a knee length, A-framed, red skirt. And a black off the shoulder top. On her feet were amll open toed, high heeled shoes, and on her face was an ear to ear smile. As she stepped out; locking the door behind her she said,

“You look great.” her smile shrunk by a couple of molers as her face muscles relaxed. Before Inuyasha had a chance to react she was walking down the hallway towards the elevator.



(note to my readers): If you havent already figured this out the setup of my chapters is kind of weird. One chapter I will talk about Inuyasha and how his day progressed, where as the next will be about Kagome and how her side of the same day progressed. Get it? If not just ask and I’ll try to explain it better. Also someone asked me about Sesshy and why he’s such a homebody. Well that answer will come up in later chapters but if you want to know now just say so!!

Converting /tmp/phptSIjA2 to /dev/stdout