InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ Rin'sThanks to her Angel savior ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my second fanfiction it will contain lemons in later chapters so be warned. I hope I have gotten the characters right but there will be a lot of sessy ocness I'm sorry. Oh they live in like one story houses instead of huts and they sleep in beds or on mattresses instead of futons. I'm sorry for any confusion. Please review I enjoy them.

Disclaimer:

Fluffy'sBijin05: Sessy can I have you and Inu and co please

Sessy: No you crazy wench and stop asking

Fluffy'sBijin05: *sniffs* you don't have to be so mean

Sessy: Look I apologize you can borrow me for this story

Fluffy'sBijin05: Yeah thank you

Admit your Love

Chapter 1: Rin's Thanks to her Angel Savior

A young woman stood in an immense field of every colored flower you could imagine. Her light brown eyes sparkled at the sight her dark brown hair flowing slightly in the wind, as she smelled each flowers enticing aroma and taking in their beauty. Rin bent down to pick some of the flowers when something rustled in the bushes behind her but she ignored the noise figuring it to be Jaken back from his short walk.

A low growl rumbled behind her and she turned to find a firecat demon. It was red with black striping, three tails, and poison dripping from its fangs. Her eyes went wide as saucers from fright. At first she couldn't move she really couldn't think straight. Then the cat demon took a step closer and Rin came back to her senses. She got to her feet and ran but she knew it was no use the firecat was on her heels.

`Is this really how I am going to die even after Naraku's been defeated. I am going to die alone not getting to say goodbye to any of my friends especially Sesshomaru-sama, he looked after me when I was younger and he still did fifteen years later. I never even got to tell him I -,' her jumbled thoughts were cut short.

Suddenly the firecats claws ripped through her kimono and the skin on her back leaving four deep gashes. She screamed out in pain but continued running her adrenaline pushing her until she tripped on an exposed tree root.

She looked behind her the firecat was only feet away. She started to pick herself up and continue running but her ankle wouldn't support her weight and she fell face down again, she quickly turned herself over to face the approaching demon.

There was no point in yelling for help and she knew that everyone she knew was too far away. She was watching as the cat demon came closer. Her heart was beating so loudly from running and fright that the whole forest could probably hear each beat. She watched in terror as razor sharp claws raised to strike. She closed her eyes and waited for the blow that would end her life.

(A/N: I would leave it here but it is a little too short for my liking)

Sesshomaru had been away for a while on an important meeting in the Eastern Lands. He had decided to leave a little early. The meeting proved to be a headache and the lady of the eastern lands was following him around a little too much.

It was a nice morning out and the sun was shining brightly but it wasn't hot just warm with a nice breeze blowing every so often. Sesshomaru was flying just above the luscious green trees on his fluffy white cloud with his long white hair lightly blowing behind him. When he heard the scream of a women he ignored it at first then the breeze blew his way and he caught a scent.

`It smells of fear, sweat, blood, flowers, and peaches,' his eyes widening with the recognition of the last to scents.

"Rin," he said in a horrified whisper to himself.

With that last thought Sesshomaru jumped down from the white cloud and it slowly disappeared. He ran his speed far exceeding any human or animal even a few youkai. He appeared to be nothing more than a white blur to your eyes. Sesshomaru followed the strong scent of Rin and soon the scent of the cat demon. His eyes went to the size of slits from anger, tiny flecks of red flashing in his amber irises.

`This creature will die,' he thought venomously.

Sesshomaru came upon the scene of the cat demon raising his paw to strike Rin. His amber irises turning blood red at the sight he let out a feral growl and stretched his hand extending his claws dripping green poison. Then with one quick graceful leap at the cat youkai he dug his five claws into the side of the animal leaving it twitching on the forest floor in a pool of it's on blood as the poison took it's toll.

She waited for the claws of the cat to strike her but they never did. When she opened her eyes Sesshomaru was kneeling over her.

"Sesshomaru-sama you saved me. Thank you," Rin said wanting to reach up and hug him but she was too tired.

He gave her one of his rare half smiles that was reserved for few.

"Are you okay?" he asked his face going back to it's usual stoic manner.

"I think so but I may have twisted my ankle," she replied.

That somehow didn't seem right to him he smelled blood and lots of it. Since he didn't see any blood he figured the wound must be on her back and was unpleasantly reassured by his assumption when he went round her to check her back. He saw her ripped and blood soaked kimono when he looked at her wounds they were still bleeding freely. He took off his haori and rapped it around her wounds to stop the bleeding until he could get her to the mikos for help. He was too far from his castle to go there and he really wasn't skilled in treating an injury this bad. He tried to tie it carefully but he heard her wince in pain when he had to tighten the cloth.

When he bent to pick her up Rin caught him off guard and quickly captured the demon lord's lips in a passionate but one-sided kiss, which left him dumbfounded. Rin broke the kiss then fell unconscious from blood loss Sesshomaru caught her before she hit the ground picking her up bridal style with his arm under her legs and an arm high on her back to avoid her injury.

FluffysBijin05: So Sessy what did you think?

Sessy: I liked killing that neko

FluffysBijin05: Is that all?

Sessy: What else was there?

FluffysBijin05: *sweatdrops* The kiss?

Sessy: Oh that it was ok

FluffysBijin05: That's all. Oh well maybe I will get a better response from my readers.

I hope you liked the first chapter to my second fanfiction. Please please please review on my story I am begging because I love them so much and it encourages me to type more if you get my hint. The next chapter will be up sometime in the next two weeks since I don't have Microsoft word on my computer. This title sucks and I might change it if you have any suggestions please let me hear them.

BUH-BYE,

Sango16 (mm) FluffysBijin05 (ff)