InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ Meeting Family and Confused Thoughts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Thank you for the reviews but I need more I am a review piggy. I am so sorry that it took me so long to update I couldn't get to my sisters house till just now. Hope you like this chapter too. The ages of the characters will be at the end of the chapter. There will be a lemon in later chapters that's why the rating is so high. Sorry sessy is so ooc. Now my favorite part the disclaimer.

Disclaimer:

Sango16: Rin can you do this one for me?

Rin: Only if I get to kiss sessy again

Sango16: You will get to do more than that if you wait a little longer

Rin: Really? No joking?

Sango16: I give you my word

Rin: *cheers* my favorite author unfortunately doesn't own anyone besides Kahari

Admit Your Love

Chapter2: Meeting Family and Confused Thoughts

Sesshomaru conjured his big white fluffy cloud and flew high above the trees heading towards the mikos. Now of course he was understandably confused about the recent event but he wouldn't let his mind dwell on it because he had to get Rin to Kagome's. There was one thing he could think about though.

`Jaken will die for leaving Rin's side,' Sesshomaru thought maliciously.

Sesshomaru and Kagome weren't exactly best friends but ever since he had helped their group defeat Naraku they kept in touch souly because of Rin. Him and his half brother Inuyasha had even stopped fighting (no one said anything about arguing).

`I hope she's there,' Sesshomaru thought with urgency.

They trusted him well enough to tell him about the Bone Eaters Well. So he knew Kagome went back home to her time every once and a while but stayed in the feudal era most of the time. It hadn't been like that at first after they defeated Naraku she was home most of the time to get schooling then trained to be a doctor. She set up a home in the feudal era married and lived with Inuyasha after they finally revealed their feelings for Each other. They even had a daughter now named Kahari.

Aforementioned child Kahari spotted her uncles big white cloud while she was playing in the front yard and she watched it's slow decent to the ground. Her light green eyes sparkling ready to greet him when she noticed that he was carrying something then slowly realizing what it was he had in his arms. She wanted to ask what happened to her friend Rin but thought better of it when she saw the look on her uncle's face. So instead she quietly followed behind him as they walked the short distance to the house that used to be Kaede's.

Upon arriving he inwardly sighed he could smell the mikos scent before he even got off of his cloud. He entered the house and straight away found Kagome reading a book at the table. Kagome turned to find Sesshomaru gently holding an unconscious Rin. Her eyes widened in fear.

"What happened?" She asked quickly walking over to the young woman to check her out.

He calmly explained as carried her to a spare room and laid her on her stomach on the bed. Kagome looked at the wounds they were deep but nothing she couldn't fix.

"Can you help her?" He asked with seeming indifference in his voice bringing Kagome out of her revere. She had been making a mental checklist of all the things she needed. Kagome knew he was concerned just by the look in his eye even if he would never admit to it. She smiled at this and answered his question, "she'll be okay but it will be awhile before I'm finished and I need to concentrate so can you wait outside until I'm done?"

She saw slight relief on his face as he gave her a small nod in agreement and turned to wait outside. Kagome saw her daughter turning to join him and called her back having a feeling he needed some time to think but she didn't know why. Outside Sesshomaru had jumped in a nearby tree and if he had of been listening he would have heard Kagome talking to Kahari.

"Please stay here for awhile you uncle needs to be alone for a minute," Kagome said.

"Hai kassan," Kahari answered reluctantly.

By now Sesshomaru's thoughts had flooded his mind and he was lost in his deep thoughts a glazed over look on his face.

`Had that really happened?' He thought.

`Did she kiss me? No it couldn't be it had to be a dream,' he thought some more but he couldn't shake the event he knew she kissed him.

`But why, do I appeal to her in that way? No she is like a friend to me maybe even a daughter. She doesn't think of me in such a way. Does she?' he thought even more confused now.

He thought back to when he remembered her meaning to him along with her scent from that of a silly rambunctious girl to an outgoing beautiful woman.

`What does that have to do with anything she is still the same person she acted around the same manner until the kiss. Her lips were so perfect, soft and luscious. Her taste was amazing it makes me dizzy thinking about it. If I hadn't been so surprised when she kissed me then I might have enjoyed it at the time instead of reminiscing about it now,' he thought down heartedly.

`Wait why did I just think that it wasn't a real kiss she had been slightly out of it from so much blood loss and really grateful she was just trying to show her appreciation. That has to be the reason,' he thought with some finality but was about to second-guess his reasoning's when he heard someone call him.

************************************************************

Review Responses:

Fangirlofinuyasha (mm)

New Fan (mm)

RavenShadow (mm)

Dudewholikesinuyasha (mm)

KaitaKembi(ff): also thank you for reading my other story and I will leave the title the same thanks. ^_^

Moongoddess1989 (ff)

Psycolady101 (ff)

Marnka(ff)

Lees DeMoN (ff)

Adri (ff)

Alita9105 (ff)

Thank you all very much for R and R it makes me feel very special and you make me wanna cry of joy *Tear Tear*(I'm a goofball I know just having fun)

Dum dum dum a cliffie I finally got one in its not bad so don't think that and don't hate me for it is really fun to write one. Can you guess who it is? You shouldn't have long to wait I should have the other chapter up soon. Character ages Kagome-31, Rin-23, Kahari-7, Miroku-34, Sango-31, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru I have no idea and even if I did I wouldn't say because I know I would start some kind of hate the author riot so I will leave their age for you and I to ponder. I'm also very sorry for the way I slip in and out of povs it's very hard for me to stay in the right one sorry again. Please read and review Thank you very much.

BUH-BYE, ^__^

FluffysBijin05 (ff)

Sango16 (mm)