InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ She likes me She Likes Me No-oohh that feels good ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hello to all of my probably very upset readers. I am just a lazy updater and I simply do not like to type the new chapters. I have some of this story already written out but from the point where I stopped I decided to just wing it and write what pops out of my head. Well we'll see how that turns out. I'm so sorry for the long wait but from now on it will only be a two week wait in between updates of that a assure you and if I wait any longer you can surely flame me. Please read and I hope you and enjoy and like always the review responses are at the bottom of the page. Sorry but this is not beta read yet.

Admit Your Love
Chapter 8: She likes me she likes me no- ooooh that feels good


Sesshomaru had just left the house as calmly as possible and he briefly considered going back to his lands and coming back to get Rin when she got better. Then he thought twice on the subject and he wouldn't give his brother the satisfaction of annoying him off that easily. He could already see the smirk his brother would give him when he returned to pick up the girl.


         He shook his head to rid himself of the thought and went on to think of more pressing matters as he sat under a tree that was far enough from the house but close enough so that he could hear the goings on inside. He even mentally grinned when he heard Kagome yell the word sit.


         'I should still kill him for his insolence. I can't fathom where he got the audacity to make such assumptions but I shall rid him of such brashness one day if Kagome-san doesn't do it for me,' he thought with a light chuckle.


         Though as much as he tried to discredit Inuyasha he knew the hanyou did have some reasoning behind it. He had indeed been running his hands through her dark brown locks but he would rather bow to Jaken before he admitted that to that tactless brother of his.
         'Her hair was simply amazing the locks were soft and silky it was even comparable to my own hair but the texture was all her own,' he contemplated.


         ; 'What am I doing thinking about Rin's hair when I should be angry at my brother not musing over how soft her hair is or how sweet she tasted when she kissed me. It's surprising how Rin can make such simple things like an open field and peaches smell so wonderful but why does it matter. Why am I having these thoughts about Rin? How can I think this way about a ningen?' He judged the situation.

Because she is different*~* said a voice in the back of his head.


         'She is indeed different. Having changed me in a way others couldn't in centuries if they tried,' he mused more on the subject.


         That was true she was the one souly responsible for getting him out of his stoic cocoon around his allies or now his family and friends. Though he was still wary of everyone else. He simply refused to put his trust in others that he didn't know and she understood that and left it alone. Though the only one he truly trusted was Rin. Everything about her screamed trustworthiness but he liked that innocence in her. Then, there was that she never let him down, she was always there when needed and she never changed always the same.

Except for the kiss *~* spoke the voice again.


         'Why am I pulling so much emotion from that simple act? I shouldn't care but I do. I need to know why she did it. He made up his mind he would ask her about it if she even remembered. He waited in the tree until he heard the breath of every occupant within the house even out. When they were all sleeping he stealthily slipped into the house so that not even his brother heard him and headed straight for Rin's bedroom. He quickly and quietly arrived in Rin's room and was breath taken by the way the moons ghostly white light played over Rin's delicate features.


'Gorgeous,' he thought unconsciously.

eyed the covers and pillow placed in the wooden chair he had been sitting in earlier.
'I must thank Kagome tomorrow she knows me better than I thought,' Sesshomaru chuckled to himself.


         He noiselessly brought over a different chair it was a big fluffy red chair with star designs embroidered into the fabric with gold thread to sit by the head of Rin's bed. He absently unwound his tail and placed it onto the bed and stared contemplatively at his not so young ward. So caught up he was in his musings of Rin's beautifully featured face, he didn't have time to react.


         Rin still sleeping reached her hand over to his tail and pulled it close snuggling into it and then she lightly started to rub it with her fingers. He would have been able to react but he was stunned by her movements and scared shed wake to him staring so closely at her. He was relieved that she did not wake then he felt her gentle strokes on his tail and he fought hard to repress the purr that was forming in his throat but couldn't help himself. He loved the feel of her soft touch on his tail. He would have normally stopped her by now but he didn't.


         'Whom could it hurt if no one knows,' with that he indulged himself in the wonderful sensation he got while she gently caressed his tail. He finally purred himself to sleep a happy look in his eyes with his head propped up against the back of the plush red chair.



DO NOT SKIP THIS A/N: I am in need of a beta reader or backup beta reader. One person that can possibly look over my het stories and poems and another that can beta my yaoi or slash stories. This person can even do both if they wish. Just to warn all who want to beta my slash I tend to lean heavily on the lemon side when I write them. Thanks,'sBijin05
here's to another chapter finished. Please forgive me for the long wait. Oh and I went back to my earlier chapters and I noticed I said there was a lemon warning but I am here to inform you that there is nothing more than a lime really and this story is really rated nothing more than pg-13. Well that's all now on to the Review responses.
Responses:
Here's the new chapter. Thanks
: Well this is one more chapter closer to the end. Thanks
Thanks and here's what happens next.
Thanks for the review and you're right the story doesn't really need a lemon although I had thought about it. Don't worry about the spelling trust me half of my reviews look like a 3rd grader wrote them. And your welcome for the review on your poems I will have to go back and read more.
Thanks. I love sess and inu's interactions too. Of course they will get together but not for awhile yet and I also love this pairing.
: Thanks for the review and I hope you think this chapter is as good as the last. *Puts hand to chin* I haven't thought of a sequel but it is totally possible.
Vik: Thanks for the review. Wow you think this is great work. I think it sucks but what do I know.
M.: Thanks for the review. Wow this has got to be one of my most flattering reviews yet. I'm happy to know you enjoy it so much. Really its one of your favs. *blushes* My writing pales in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen but I thank you none the less.
Thanks for keep up with my story and I'm glad you thought it was awsome.