InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Admit Your Love ❯ Dreams Can Feel Good Too ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A/N: I have finally found some beta-readers but this one is beta-read by neko-tsuin.
Thanks so much. Oh and readers thank her too cause she made some awesome changes. I will put a disclaimer and stuff in here some day but if you need a reference check back on earlier chapter's cause I'm too lazy. Oh and review responses at the bottom of the page as always. Please review.
Admit Your Love
 
Chapter 9: Dream's Can Feel Good Too
 
While Rin Slept she dreamed of her and Sesshomaru together. They sat in the beautifully colored field near his manor. Sesshomaru had his back against the base of a large tree with Rin sitting across his lap her head snuggled on his chest, right under his chin as she stroked his tail. She marveled at its softness and warmth.
 
`It's just so fluffy,' she thought in bliss as she listened to the low purrs that came from deep in his throat.
 
It made her happy to know that she pleased him in some way. Then one clawed finger reached under her chin and pulled her face up to meet his. She temporarily got lost in his golden stare until he bent down to capture her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue soon seeking entrance to her mouth. She instantly allowed him entry both exploring the other's mouth and enjoying the taste. She let loose a small moan and he responded with a low vibrating growl that emanated from his throat in response.
 
Soon their hands started roaming her ended up entangled in his long moonlight white hair. Sesshomaru's hands started to roam over her body, feeling every curve of her body. Rin delighted at the sensual touch of his feather light fingers caressing her every curve until he stopped at her hips.
 
He shortly began to plant little kisses down her cheek to her neck and stopped right at her collarbone. There he kissed and licked the spot for a moment, then he lowered his mouth closer to the spot and gently nipped the skin, canines just breaking the skin. Rin lightly winced, in reflex. Before long, though, it turned into a lustful groan that sparked a low growl from Sesshomaru.
 
She knew he was tasting her and she liked the new sensation of his hot breath on her skin. Now she was starting to love that feeling and whimpered softly and involuntarily when he pulled away and started to lick the two tiny punctures his canines left to stop the small trickle of blood.
 
`He has made me his forever and I shall be his forever. The mating mark links us as one.' She thought joyously.
 
Though just as she was rejoicing his decision something fluffy brushed against her face then she felt it again making the dream slowly fade into her subconscious.
 
Sesshomaru was sleeping quite peacefully when he had been awakened during the night when he felt the strokes on his tail differ from when had fallen asleep. He woke up fully to determine the situation. He lightly sniffed in the air around him and it didn't take him long to figure it out.
His heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened, so they looked like twin suns with recognition.
 
Arousal, Rin was aroused and thoroughly so that it filled the whole room in overwhelming waves. It was literally drowning his nose with her unique scent saturated in her arousal. Combine this with her soft moans and the way she caressingly stroked his tail he had trouble controlling himself. His soft growl turning into low sensual growls as his desire rose and tented the front of his pants.
 
His mating instincts were kicking into over drive and if he stayed there he would take her sleeping form as she lie. His mind in a hazy mess he tried to slowly pull his tail out of her grip and quickly leave, consequently his tail brushed against her face and he watched as she started to wake. Having no time to leave the room he quickly rolled his tail in his lap and feigned sleep
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everybody, Neko-tsuin here! I am Fluffy-chan's new beta, and an author here on FFN. Anywho....limey, ne? I voluntarily take the task of disclaimer! Fluffy'sBijin does not in any way, shape, or form own Inuyasha or any of the characters in it. She just borrows e'm and returns e'm a whole lot emotional-er, ne? Ennywho, Read&review, lemme know how you think I did as a first-time beta!!
 
Review Responses:
 
Imagine-me: Thanks for the review. You're right my chapters are short but I have them already written out. When I start to right it straight out of my head I will try to make the chapters longer I promise.
 
Vik Vik: Thanks for such an encouraging review I really appreciate it. I always love reading your reviews. Oh and you're welcome for the response its no problem.
 
Sadako sasaki: Thanks for the review. Of course sessy is a big softy. -Huggles sessy then runs when he starts growling- Okay maybe not but we all love to imagine. Lol
 
Lisa Smith: Thanks for the review and for the beta-reader offer.
 
Neko-Tsuin: I think I've thanked you several times already but it never hurts to do it one more time. Thank you so much for the review and for being one of my beta readers.
 
Stephanie M: Thanks for the review. You would really read a book I wrote. That's flattering really and of course you'd be the first to know. Your reviews are always enjoyable to read and you cheer me up.
 
Cammy Rammy: Thank you so much for the reviews. You sent me several and I appreciate them all. Did I really shock you with my yyh poem? It wasn't that good. Yeah you're right I'm probably the only dork to write about inus ears. Thanks for being one of my beta readers and you can help me with the next chap if you wanna. I will also be sure to read your stories.
 
Liberatedmysterygirl: Thanks for the review and here is the new update.