InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ After Dinner"SIT" ❯ New Incidents Both Good and Bad ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hope you like this chapter too. More reviews please I enjoy them. Sorry I totally suck at chapter names. Thank you so much for the reviews.

Mikokinu: Thank you I didn't know that I don't know much about Japan but I pretend to know so I will seem smart shhh don't tell anyone.

Also thanks to Princessann and Broken Kagome

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. * Sniffs *

After Dinner "Sit"

Chapter 2: New Incidents Both Good and Bad

Inuyasha wasn't going to argue with Kagome and was even curious enough to ask what sunglasses were but all he heard was the last part of her sentence.

"Are you crazy wench I'm not leaving Tetsusaiga for any reason!" He yelled in her face.

She really couldn't blame him fro wanting to keep his only weapon but calling her wench was not acceptable.

"Sit!!" Kagome screamed at him.

Inuyasha's rosary beads glowed a bright pink and he hit the carpeted floor with a muffled thud and he was held tightly to the floor.

She stared at his immovable body on the floor as he yelled stifled cures and as he was released thirty seconds later she was going to yell at him some more for calling her a wench when he interrupted.

"You can sit me all you want I'm still not going to leave Tetsusaiga," he said calmly while standing and crossing his arms across his chest.

She kinda knew he would say that. She also knew that he fully meant it. That's why she had come up with something that she knew would work.

He opened his eyes when she didn't reply he was sure she would sit him a good few times. He watched her cautiously as she took little steps and closed the gap between them. When she reached him she pulled her hand up to cup his cheek and leaned in to give him a light kiss on the lips and pulled away slightly their noses touching.

"Please Inuyasha?" Kagome asked in the sexiest voice she could manage.

He nodded stupidly still stunned by her actions yet enjoying it all the same. Kagome mentally cheered at her small victory.

`Damn it feels good to be a women,' she thought happily.

Ten minutes later they were at the mall trying to find something that he would like to wear. After a lot of arguing and a few stores later he finally settled on a white t-shirt with a short sleeve red over shirt a pair of khakis and a pair of red and white tennis shoes. When Kagome saw him try on the new outfit her mind wondered to a bad place.

`For a hanyou he sure looks good and he sure has a nice butt. Wait where did that come from?' She thought giving herself a mental slap.

He changed and she paid for the lot of it. As they were on they're way out of the mall Kagome heard someone calling her name. She turned around and was horrified by the sight it was…

(A/N: Should I leave it here as a cliffie. No, I wouldn't do that to my faithful readers I'm not that mean plus it's way to short.)

It was Hojo.

It's not like she didn't like him or didn't want to see him it's just that he couldn't have come at a worse time.

"Hello Kagome I haven't seen you in school lately," Hojo said cheerfully greeting her.

"Are you feeling better? Oh whose your friend?" He asked concerned for her but just noticing someone was standing next to her.

By now though Inuyasha had started emitting low growls which thankfully she was the only one that could hear him. She had to think of something to calm him down before this got bad but she really couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"Hello Hojo I'm fine now and should be back in school on Monday and this is my friend Inuyasha," she answered with a forced smile.

`So this is that Hojo goes she keeps talking about. I should rip his throat out right now. She's mine not his,' Inuyasha thought stretching his claws as his anger grew.

"That's good Kagome and it's nice to meet you Inuyasha," Hojo said greeting him and extending his hand to shake Inuyasha's who just ignored Hojo's hand but it didn't seem to bother him much he just resumed his conversation with Kagome.

"Well Kagome I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?" Hojo asked boldly.

At those words Inuyasha's growls got louder and he posed his claws ready to spill the other guys blood right there. Kagome who was use to the question half ignored it and sighed. She was however very aware of the hanyou next to her. She saw him pose his claws and heard his growls increase in volume but worst of all she thought she saw a flash in his usually golden eyes behind his sunglasses.

`I have to calm him down quick,' she thought anxiously.

So she lightly grabbed his hand squeezed it to get his attention and gave him a brief look of assurance. That did the trick and he reluctantly stopped his growling and calmed himself to instead just staring daggers at him. Hojo luckily didn't see this because at that exact moment he heard someone calling his name and turned around to see who it was.

"Sorry Hojo I can't my family is going out tonight," she said.

With a little disappointment in his voice Hojo said, "Maybe some other time then. I'll see you at school bye gotta go."

Hojo none the worse from wear walked away soon disappearing into the crowd.

Hope you liked this chapter too. Sorry I Can't update for at least 2 weeks because I have to do this over my sisters house and I will be busy next weekend. Sorry about the uneven spacing I am experimenting on how I like it to like and trying to make sure it's not to close together and not to far apart. Please review I love to hear them.

BUH-BYE,

Sango16(mm)

Fluffysbijin05(ff)