InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 1~Inuyasha's Discovery! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own any of the Charactors in this fic.

A/N~First I just wanted to thank everyone for all the GREAT reviews you guys are the best. I had never intended for 3 Days Of Hell to be as long as it was. It was just supposed to be a bunch of lemon action, but my mind didnt seem to like that idea and decided on plots and stuff, then before I could stop it, it had already decided that it would leave an opening for a sequel. So here I am writing the sequel to said 3 days..lol..will try to go into depth on most of the charactors and their reactions and consequences to having mated. This is going to be a challenge..lol..but hopefully im up to it and wont dissappoint. As with the first one I have no idea how long this thing is going to be, so bare with me k?? again thank you all for your great reviews and feedback. Huggs Mija..:-)...PS to any newcomers to this story, you might want to read Three Days Of Hell first to understand this story ok?

Inuyasha's Discovery!

~~~After leaving Kagome at the well and going back to her time, Inuyasha made his way back to the village. The closer he got the closer the smell of Shesshomaru and another demon grew. He walked into Kaede's hut to see both Sango and Miroku sitting by the fire drinking some tea. Kaede was out. Both of them looked like they were trying hard not to look at each other or speak to one another, basicly they looked guilty as hell, well Sango did, Miroku just had this sort of far off look on him, and that stupid lecherous grin of his. Inuyasha leaned against the door frame and crossed his shoulders and cleared his throat to get thier attention. Sango nearly jumped off the futon and dropped her tea, Miroku looked over at Inuyasha and grinned.

"Why Inuyasha...Your back..and where is the Lovely lady Kagome?" Miroku replied in an over sweet voice. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow at him.

"She wanted to see if the well would let her through, and visit her family for a few days if it did." Inuyasha replied, both Sango and Miroku looked intrested.

"Did it work?? Was Kagome able to go back through the well?" Sango asked, hope in her tone. She knew how much it had worried Kagome when it had not allowed her to go back home before.

"Ya it worked, and she went home, she promised to be back in 3 days." Inuyasha replied.

"Thats wonderfull...Im sure Lady Kagome is very happy about this." Miroku said with a sigh of relief, as did Sango.

"Feh!..whatever." Inuyasha replied as he went over and plopped down next to Sango. This startled Sango. She wasnt used to the half dog demon she called her friend being this close to her with out a reason. He usually avoided them when Kagome went away.

"Sooo Sango." Inuyasha added in almost a purr like tone, givng Sango a grin and looking at her in a way that made Sango feel very nervous.

"In..Inuyasha??? Is something wrong?" Sango asked him nervously as she pulled back from him when he began to sniff her. Inuyasha continued to sniff her for a few more seconds before he turned a fierce look accomponied by a low growl.

"You tell me Sango....Did he force you or did you let my bastard brother claim you as his mate willingly?" Inuyasha growled. If Shesshomaru had forced himself on Sango he woud have to hunt his brother down and kill him. After all Sango was his friend and part of his pack now, he would defend her and protect her as such.

~~~Sango jumped again, this time getting to her feet and looking at Inuyasha guiltily. Miroku stared at her with mouth agape and shock. Sango didnt know what to say or to do. She wasnt ready to talk to anyone about what happened. It was bad enough that her memories of the time she and Shesshomaru spent together by the river, were all coming back to her in full detail. Which made her blush now.

"Well I guess I wont have to go hunt him down and kill him now will I?" Inuyasha smirked and stuck his hands into the arms of his robe. Satisfied that Shesshomaru hadnt forced himself on Sango, by her actions and her scent. But this created a very big problem. Both his friends had been claimed and marked by demon mates. It wouldnt be long till each came around looking for what was thiers.

"Sango?..you..you.." Miroku bagan but couldnt seem to finish what he wanted to say. He was still in shock. How could Sango be with Shesshomaru? How could she let him claim her as his mate?

"Monk if I were you Id worry about the demon who claimed your lecherous ass." Inuyasha cut in. This bringing a gasp from Sango and a paleness to Mirokus face.

"Do either one of you know what the hell all this means?!" Inuyasha growled at them, seeing the looks on their faces. Niether one seemed overly concerned, just embarrassed. To say this ticked Inuyasha off was an understatement.

"So we got caught up in the moment? After all the scent of Kagome's heat was very Strong Inuyasha...we made mistakes...Im sure that its nothing to worry about." Miroku replied, trying to gain his composure back, averting his eyes from a curious Sango.

"I swear Monk sometimes you can be soo stupid!...nothing to worry about??!..you two may be human but youve been marked and claimed to demon mates..wether you two like it or wether THEY like it or not, your bound to them!" Inuyasha yelled at them both. Sango looked pale and sat back down with a plop on her rear.

"Sango..my brother may be a total ass but hes a full blooded dog demon...wether he approves of the match he made, makes no diffrence, his intincts and honor will compel him to come get what belongs to him now." Inuyasha stated. Sango hissed.

"I BELONG TO NO ONE!" Sango retorted in anger.

"Keh! you do now....letting him mark you while mating gives him that right."

"So what?? I bit him too, does that means he BELONGS to me?!" Sango said angerly, forgeting that she had not wanted to reveal anything to them about that night.

"YOU DID WHAT???!!!!!!" Inuyasha jumped up and roared.

"Is this bad Inuyasha?" Miroku asked a bit nervously himself. Looking away with a guilty look on himself as well.

"Oooh Gods dont tell me...YOU bit your demon lover too??" Inuyasha asked as he sighed and plopped back down on his butt. Did these two have any idea of what they had just done?

"Well not that its any of your business Inuyasha but yes..I did." Miroku replied with a dignified sniff.

"Monk you two have no idea what the two of you just did do you? by the smell the demon YOU marked and who marked YOU..is at least part dog demon as well...although dog demons mate for life..there was still a chance you two could of gotten outta this mess..."

"How so Inuyasha?" Sango asked curiously now.

"Although they had claimed YOU two, in time...if rejected enough and kept from refreshing the claim mark on you both, then, it would have dissappeared eventually and the claims would have become null and void...but by biting them back..therefore claiming them as YOUR chosen mates in return binds you both to them for life!..body and soul!...the claim you have on them and they have on you is permanant..wether apart or together your bound by more than the mark, your bound by souls to one another." Inuyasha replied.

"This is going to make things more complicated now." He added.

"How so Inuyasha?" Miroku asked.

"Because now we're going to have Shesshomaru and some other demon coming around looking to take their mates back with them." Inuyasha replied.

"And if your she demon is pregnant that will only makes things tougher for us Monk." he added looking at Miroku. Sango paled. She had never thought of that.

"In..Inuyasha??' she began nervously.

"Your not with pup Sango."

"Are you sure??" she asked.

"I would of smelt it if you were, your fine...Now Monk..if your mate was here I could tell you wether she was with pup or not, but I cant...maybe I can find her if you tell me her name." Inuyasha asked Miroku. Miroku looked as white as a sheet. A child? His and a she demons? He had never thought he would be a father to a half demon before. Not that it mattered to him now. He would be a good father to any child of his, demon or not, but how would he know? Would she tell him if she was preganant? He had to find her and find out for sure if she was with child or not.

"Hey Miroku???" Inuyasha growled getting his attention.

"I...I dont know her name..she didnt tell me." Miroku replied absently.

"Stupid Monk!..if this was just a pleasure fuck then why in 7 hells did you fucking bite her stupid?!" Inuyasha yelled at him in exhasperation. he was getting a headache.

"It...It just seemed appropriate at the time." was all Miroku could say.

"What are we to do now Inuyasha?" Sango asked.

"I havent a freaking clue Sango...your mated now, and if Shesshomaru comes to get ya then theres nothing I can do...by demon law he has the right to claim what belongs to him..but since he is my brother, that does make you my sister and if he should ever try to hurt or harm you in anyway I do have the right as family to interfere...but other than that I cant do anything to keep Shesshomaru from taking you away..but that doesnt mean you cant stop him, your a demon exterminator for goodness sakes Im sure you can keep Shesshomaru at bay and he wont hurt you, cause your his mate, he may be an ass but I cant see him hurting his mate..and either way he knows if he tries, it gives me reason to stop him."

"Well that sure helps me feel better." Sango replied with sarcasm.

"What the fuck do you want me to tell you Sango?? Its not Like I WANTED this to happen.." Inuyasha growled.

"Well Sango look at it this way..you did always hope Lady Kagome was your sister...now she is." Miroku replied with a weak smile, trying to ease the tension in the room. It didnt work. In fact Inuyasha groaned when he heard Kagome's name.

"Whats wrong Inuyasha?" Sango asked.

"Fuck!...when Kagome finds out about this you know one of two things are going to happen..shes either going to blame me for all this or blame her self...either way...I just know IM going to be the one to pay for it." he replied with a deep sigh.