InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ AfterMath ❯ Chapter 10~The Discussion Continues! ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AfterMath~Chapter 10 By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha and company or Kyoto, they are all the creations of other very talented minds..:-)..PS..much apologies to Raven, since I didnt send this chap to her to beta, Im sorry Raven and Im sorry to you all for grammer errors and stuff, I got a bit impatient, forgive me k?? please??

Chapter 10~ The Discussion Continues!

~~~Kyoto and Miroku had gone their own way and when they reached a small clearing, and before Miroku could ask any questions, Kyoto jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck as she planted a searing, mind numbing kiss upon his lips. The feel of her lips on him, her very large ripe breasts against his chest was all Miroku could think about. He had wanted to talk to her, but she was not going to make that easy. He was only human after all, and a man, and he had a very sexy, erotic, enchanting creature clinging to him. He adored how she was not affraid to show her sexuality, her needs and wants. She was bold and seductive and layed things right on the line. Unlike Inuyasha and Shesshomaru, she seemed to be very open and spoke her mind, and right now she wanted him. So what else could he do? He gave her what she wanted.

~~~Kyoto had not been all to sure how the monk, her mate would react to her bold move. But he had to know, had to get used to her doing exactly what she wanted when she wanted. Of course, she had never giving into her sexual desires before, after all she had been a virgin, till she ran into the monk. But she didnt regret it. If she had to pick someone to loose it to, she couldnt have chosen a better man. He was definitly handsome, and he was not shy about his desires, she knew that by the way he looked at her, and from the warnings Inuyasha and Sango had given her on his perverted lecherous ways. She had giggled at that. Thinking of a Monk groping women on the ass. Of course she would have to break his hand, if she ever found him doing it to anyone else but her, but just thinking of him doing that to other girls had made her laugh. Of course she didnt really know the monk, even if he was her mate now, and she wanted desperatly to get to know him better, to have him return her intrest. They were mates, and yes, there was a possibility that he would not abide by the claim, since it was demon law, not human law, but she senses something in him, it told her that he wasnt exactly ready to let go of her as she was not ready to let go of him.

~~~Things began to heat up very quickly. As Kyoto kissed him fiercly, he returned her passion with equal want. His hands held her close to his chest and roamed freely over her tight fitting outfit. He latched one hand onto her breast and started to squeeze it and fondle it while she grinded her hips into his tummy. She could feel his arousal hitting her rear from her position around his waist and groaned in his mouth. He was very large and very impressive and she vividly remembered what that part of him did to her, She couldnt wait to experience it again and again. She put all her strength and power into her body, till she had him down on the ground under her. His violet eyes looked up at her with lust and passion, making her womb ache with need. She growled and ripped his robes open and started to suckle his flat male nipples. He groaned and held her head to his chest and gripped her hip witht he other hand, moving her in circular motions over his engorged cock. He was not playing fair not being patient, but then again neither was she.

~~~She nipped him on the chest, and he growled lightly in pain and pleasure, then to her surprise he spanked her butt. This made her yeld and stare down at him in surprise. No one had ever spanked her. He looked at her and arched an eyebrow at her and grinned lecherously. Then before she new it, he had her skirt hiked up around her waist exposing her to him. This was exactly like the first time they had mated, she thought but was broken out of that thought when someone how he flipped them over till she was on her stomache and he was over her pulling her hips uptowards him. She grinnned, knowing what he was going to do, and like some sexy feline she arched her back and rubbed her rear end into him suggestivly. He moaned.

"Vixen." he teased in her ear, as he bent over her and reached a hand to her front and under her blouse where he again latched onto her breast and began to torment it.

"Tease." she replied with a growl, as she tried to grab at his large shaft and position it at her already slick opening. He backed up a bit and tsked her.

"Patience my mate." he replied. This made Kyoto still her movements and look back at him with her large exotic amber eyes.

"You called me your mate?" she said with awe.

"Yes I did..we are are we not?' he replied, a worried frown on his face, maybe she no longer wished him for a mate, he thought.

"I didnt think you would want me as your mate...I mean..we dont know each other and...and it was sort of an odd time we shared that night..I thought you might want to deny your claim on me since your human and not bound by demon laws like I am." she explained, seeing the worried look on his face.

"Hmmm...it is true that we dont know each other and all, but do you honestly think I am the type of man to take a woman and mark her as mine to just toss her aside?" he asked.

"No..but I wouldnt blame you if you did." she responded, still unsure if he was serious.

"Are you affraid of Inuyasha?? is that why your saying all this?? are you worried he would harm you if you tossed me aside?" she added with suspicion. Miroku laughed.

"Hardly my enchantress...Yes I have no doubt Inuyasha would cause me harm, but Im not as defensless as you think Kyoto..this has nothing to do with Inuyasha..it has to do with us and only us..no one else has any say in how we chose to lead our lives, but the question is...do you wish to be rid of me as your mate?" Miroku asked with another worried frown.

"Oooh Gods NO!" she replied eagerly, then blushed at her all to quick reply.

"Mmm blushing suits you my mate, but I rather liked the flush you had last time, when we made love." Miroku replied with a chuckle before he took his cock and placed it at her entrance.

"I want to get to know everything about you Kyoto, your likes and dislikes, your life, your favorite food and flower..everything, but we have time to find all that out together..right now I just want to enjoy being with you again..I never thought I would see you again." he stated as he slowly, and patiently slide his shaft into her tight wet sheath. Both moaned with pleasure when he was in her all the way.

"I want to know everything about you as well my mate...and your right...right now is not for talking, I need to feel you complete me once more, Ive missed you these past days." Kyoto replied as she arched up again and got in a positon that made him sink even further into her. They both groaned outloud. Miroku instinctively began to thrust back and forth into her. She met him thrust for thrust, bringing herself up against his chest where he had free reign to torture her breast with one hand as the other did delicious things to a spot just above the joining of thier bodies.

"Monk?? If I ever find out you groped another female other than me..I will have no choice but to hurt you." She growled possesivly. He was hers and she would not sit idly by and let someone else have the pleasure he was giving her now.

"Trust me...with such a seductive siren as yourself my enchantress, I do not think I will have the strength or want to touch another..you are more than enough woman for me Kyoto." he replied as his pace picked up and thier breathing began to come out in short panting gasps. He contined to pump into her rapidly, as his hand circled that one spot between her legs, as his other hand tweaked and fondled her breast.

~~~Miroku felt the muscles in her body clamp down around his cock as she began to cum and call out his name. It was the first time he had heard her call him anything other than Monk, and the sound of his name in her throaty voice as she came made him pound into her a few more times before he came as well and emptied his seed into her deeply. He collapsed on her but was carefull to keep his full wieght off of her. When he could move a bit more, he moved to her side and pulled her into him, cuddling her.

"Kyoto??" he said her name in a satisfied whisper in her ear.

"Hmmm??" she replied, just as satisfied.

"Inuyasha mentioned something the other day...your..ummm..are you...with child?" he asked, thinking at if she was, it wouldnt be such a bad thing. He could see himself as a father with her as a mother.

"Would it bother you if I were with pup?" she asked, looking at him over her shoulder.

"No..The thought of you round with my child makes me want you even more." he replied honestly. Kyoto smiled, seeing the truth in his eyes.

"I am sorry Monk, but I did not concieve that night or now...I take special herbs my mother taught me of to make certain I would not concieve till I chose to." She replied.

"There are such herbs?" he asked with surprise.

"Yes..they are not used much, because most demon females want to bare children, it is the only real reason they mate, as for humans the herbs may cause them damage, as a half demon I am able to handle the concoction with out the side effects." she said.

"But why do you take them??..I..I thought you...well you were a virgin when we first mated." Miroku asked with a blush and concern.

"I was...but although I used a barrier to hide my scent during my time of heat from male demons, I wanted extra precautions about conceiving in case I was unable to force back some demon...when I conceive I want it to be for love and not because I was forced by some demon." she stated.

"Do you think you might ever consider baring any children with me someday?" he asked.

"Of course..you are my mate...but as I said...I think we should get to know each other more before we decided to bring a child into this world, don you agree monk?"

"Your right...it is not time for children yet." he replied with a sigh. Yes she was right, but he hadnt realized that a part of him had hoped she was carring his child. He nuzzled her neck and she purred, before they drifted off into a nap Kyoto whispered one last thing to him.

"And do not worry Monk...I will not let Inuyasha harm you..I will protect you my mate." she stated and Miroku growled. She giggled, knowing she had tweaked his pride as a male. But even he had to admit, between the two, she was far more able to take on Inuyasha than he. Miroku smiled behind her back. So she thinks me a weak human does she? Hmmm she will soon find out that that is not the case. He had other powers besides the wind tunnel and she would learn that he could take care of himself. He gently nipped her neck bringing a yelp from her.

"I will allow you to protect me from your brother enchantress..but do not think that I will be the submissive one in this union he stated as he nipped her again. She yelped again and giggled.

"Yes My mate." she replied as she snuggled up closer to him. He smelt good and she couldnt help but feel content.

A/N~Okies here the next chap..sorry it was short, but I hope you all liked it, let me know what ya think ok??? and again to Kyoto thank you for the use of your charactor and to Raven for all her work as my beta..I appologize Raven for not letting you beta this one before I posted it...I was in a writing mood and impatient to post it..sowwy...I will be a good author from now on k??? huggs Mija..:-)