InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Afterward ❯ Epilogue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Six years later

A young boy comes running around the corner screaming for his parents. A handsome male picks him up. The only thing odd about these two is that the adult has a tail, the boy has ears, and both have white hair and unique eyes. Then a woman, presumably the boy's mom, comes out and says, "Did you find him? Oh, there my little boy is." The father of the boy replies, "Yes Kikyou, I found him. He is worse than his Uncle was." Another demon enters saying, "Lord Sesshomaru, I am sorry to disturb you."

In our time a little girls pounces on her father. These two had surprisingly different appearances. They girl has white hair and ears while the father has black hair and looks normal. They play and then go in to eat dinner. Kagome tells the girl to go wash herself before eating. She then says to her husband, "Do you have any regrets of using the jewel to be human? I note that you waited till after She was born." Inuyasha replies, "No regrets." He then kisses her.

End

Author's notes- I know it is sappy. I really wanted to use Sesshomaru without violence. I didn't use Miroku or Sango as much because I did not feel like it. Myouga was not in the story because I find his cowardice irritating. If you don't like it email me at Sundragon@adelphia.net and tell me what is wrong.