InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Afterward ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

To everybody's surprise Sesshomaru seemed to mature and not care about the Tetsusaiga. He was more focused on the lovely priestess. Kagome could even see his dark aura become gentler and similar to Inuyasha's.

One day Kagome, and Kikyou were having "girl talk" as Kagome called it, and of course you could find the Demon Dog brothers hiding above them in the trees. The monk and Sango had decided to go back to their own homes for a while.

Kagome- I would not have put you and Sesshomaru together, but I can understand you two connecting.

Kikyou- He is a kinder person than he will ever admit or allow others to find out. I think the main thing about me that fascinates him is my power as a priestess. He knows that despite the fact that I could bind hike for a long time or even kill him I won't.

Kagome- You truly love him don't you?! You do!! How weird is this situation. We have two brothers and twin priestesses all in love. The best playwright could not have planned this better.

While they are having girl talk the brothers are commenting on it.

Inuyasha- If you were wondering how she felt there it is.

Sesshomaru- I already knew that she loved me. She knows that the feelings are reciprocated. I wonder is it the same with you and Kagome.

Inuyasha- …

So that the bothers didn't think that their girlfriends were unable to sense them Kagome and Kikyou said, "Are you just going to watch or will you join the fun?"

When the brothers came down they agreed to the girls' plan for individual picnics. Their picnics were surprisingly similar. Let's say that there was a lot of affection.