InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All's Fare in Love and Sex ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All's Fare in Love and Sex
 
Chapter Three
 
AN- Thank you soooo much for reviewing again! You guys are great! I really appreciate it! Okay for you guys who think that Sesshomaru and Kagome are a couple in this story well you could be right you could be wrong. Oh and hopefully you guys remember Sara. You know the girl who loved Sesshomaru and all. Well she's back. ^.^ Thanks again SOO much for reviewing! Okay well Enjoy =)
 
“Are you ready yet?”
“Almost. Give me 5 min, tops.”
Kagome groaned. “Okay.”
Kikyo came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later, still fixing her hair.
“You said…”
“I know what I said. You should also know by now I have a bad since of time.”
“Yeah, one would think…”
Kikyo grinned. “Are we ready?”
“I don't know, Kikyo, are we?”
Kikyo's grin turned into a playful frown, “Yes, Miss Kagome we are.”
--------------------------
 
“Damn.” Inuyasha reached for his phone. Slowly, he pushed in Kagome's number waiting for the phone to ring.
---------------------------
 
Rrrrr
 
Kagome paused. “Hold up, Kikyo, my phone.”
Kikyo stopped and waited.
“Hello?”
“Kagome…”
“Inuyasha?”
“Kagome. I need to talk to-”
“Inuyasha, I'm a bit busy at the moment, can I call you later?”
“Ah…yea. Bye.” Inuyasha hung up his phone.
“Inu…” Kagome, realizing he wasn't on the other line, also hung up her phone.
“Kagome, let's go.”
Kagome nodded as she crawled into the car.
-----------------------------
 
“Jinny Bean.”
“And for Miss Sexy over here?”
Kagome's eyes opened wide as she glanced over at Kikyo who seemed not to notice. “Kagome, what do you want?”
“Uh…I guess what you're having.”
“Kikyo grinned. “Ha…good luck. Make that two Jinny Beans.”
“You got it.”
Second's later the bartender came out with two glasses of Jinny Bean.
“Enjoy, ladies.”
“Okay, Kagome, let's see how you handle your first Jinny Bean.”
Kagome frowned. “Who ever said it was my first?”
“Oh so it's not?” Kikyo winked. “Okay.”
Kagome slowly lifted the glass up to her lips and waited for the tiny sip of whiskey to fall onto her tongue.
“EH!” Kagome spat out the small sip and began rubbing her tongue with a napkin. “How do you drink this shit?”
Kikyo burst into laughter. “Oh my God Kagome. You're just too much! HA! Oh, and I thought you said you've had it before.”
“I never said I did! I just ask who said that I didn't!”
“Ah ha. You got me on this one.”
Kagome tried hard not to gag. “Why didn't you…”
“Hey…don't say I didn't worn yah hun.” Kikyo winked again and then left her seat, making a slight glance back to Kagome, as if to say she wanted to her to come too.
Kagome looked down at her “drink”(which she still couldn't believe such a disgusting piece of garbage as that was considered one) and headed over to Kikyo.
-----------------------------
“ Master, Inuyasha.”
Inuyasha rolled over moaning as he threw a pillow on top of his head.
“Master, Inuyasha, please get up, you fell asleep. You've been out for hours.”
“What is it?” Inuyasha mumbled.
“You have a visitor, sir.”
“Tell `em to leave.”
The hanyou's maid shut the door and headed down the large staircases that lead to the front hall.
“He doesn't wish to speak with you, Miss.”
Sesshomaru came into the large hallway with a newspaper in his hand, and a cup of coffee in the other.
“Sesshomaru. I need to speak with Inuyasha.”
“Apparently, Ms. Haruyama, he does not wish to speak to you. What you do with that information I could hardly care less,” The Demon Lord remarked, hearing the conversation just before he had entered the room.
“But I need to speak with him!”
“No one is stopping you.”
Inuyasha's visitor frowned and then glanced to the staircase in front of her. She gulped and then slowly made her way up the long stairs.
---------------------------
“So, do you know how to dance Ms. Kagome?” Kikyo smirked while she pulled Kagome into the large group of people on the dance floor.
Kagome glanced at all the non-familiar faces around her. She turned her head back to Kikyo and slightly nodded.
“I don't believe you.” Kikyo grinned. “Well, I should teach you shouldn't I?”
Kagome smiled and let out a sigh, “Go ahead.”
Kikyo pulled Kagome's arm pulling her closer to her.
Kikyo placed Kagome's hand on her own hips and did the same with Kagome's other hand. Then, Kikyo placed her hands on Kagome's hips.
“Now, just dance.”
Kagome lifted an eyebrow looking confused.
“Like this,” Kikyo began slightly moving her hips to the beat of the music. She began slowly rubbing Kagome's hips as her body became closer to the floor. Kikyo's face was now level with Kagome's crotch, which caused slight discomfort for Kagome. Kikyo gradually lifted herself up and pulled Kagome closer to her.
“Do you get it now?”
Kagome met with Kikyo's face and nodded.
Kagome began to rub Kikyo's hips as Kikyo had done to her. She then began swaying back and forth as Kikyo did the same. They both shut their eyes, moving closer to one another. The music appeared to be getting louder as the two girls became more intimate with their dancing.
Kikyo held Kagome's head in her left hand and pulled her friend's ear closer to her mouth. “Having fun yet?” she purred.
Kagome nodded as the lights dimmed and the song ended.
-------------------------------
Knock Knock
 
“Inuyasha?”
“I said go away!”
“Inuyasha, it's me. Kagura.”
Inuyasha opened his eyes, realizing that a women was in his house, and if that wasn't enough standing outside his bedroom.
“What is it?!”
“I need to talk to you…it's about Kikyo…”
“Go away. I don't want to here your complaints on her. It's your own damn fault for being her fucking friend.”
“I'm not complaining about Kikyo, I'm complaining about her roommate…I need to talk to you about Kagome, Inuyasha.”
Inuyasha rose from his bed and placed his feet flat on the floor. “Just wait a minute.”
Inuyasha quickly threw a shirt on and a pair of jeans to cover up his boxers.
“What about her?”
Kagura's face began to form a smile, “I'm getting sick of Kagome.”
“Yea, aren't we all…” Inuyasha mumbled.
“She's taking Kikyo away from me. Normally I would love to hang out with them but lately all they want is each other.”
Inuyasha grimaced as he opened the door, “Don't say it like that! Kagome's not a homo!”
“Oh yea? Well from the looks of it Kikyo may be growing on her.”
Inuyasha's eyes widened. “Get the fuck out of my house!”
“I'm just…”
“I said GO!”
Kagura smirked. “So, you still have feeling's for the little wench. Well…hope it works out, it's gonna be one hell of a sight watching you try to make her fall in love with you when it's so obvious that she's in love with someone else!”
“Get out!”
“You just can't take the truth, Inuyasha. And you know what? I think that Kagome will fall for Kikyo. And when she does I hope you suffer from it.”
With that Kagura left Inuyasha sitting on his bed.
“Yeah, when hell freezes over…” Inuyasha sighed. “Damn, bitch. What does she know? I hope she burns in hell.”
Inuyasha stood up taking off the shirt he had put on because of Kagura, and left his room.
“That bitch gone?”
“Yes, sir.” His maid replied.
“Good.”
“Master, Inuyasha?”
“What is it?”
“Lord Sesshomaru wishes to speak with you.”
Inuyasha's eyes widened. “Why?”
“I'm not sure, sir.”
“Quit it with the “sir” crap. You're making me feel old.”
“Yes, si…uh…yes master.”
“Uh.”
Inuyasha made his way to his brother's side of the mansion. Once he reached Sesshomaru's study he held on to the door handle and waited for a minute pondering on whether to go in or not.
Inuyasha slowly turned the handle to enter the study. Bookcases filled the large room, as did paintings and statues. Inuyasha gazed out the two tall doors that lead to the balcony. He rested his eyes on the glorious few of the valley behind the mansion. Inuyasha had been in Sesshomaru's study only once of all the months he had lived with his brother, and it was only for a short while anyway, not giving him a chance to enjoy the room.
“Sit.”
“I'm not a dog.”
Sesshomaru lifted an eyebrow.
“You know what I meant!”
“Sit.”
Inuyasha took a chair across from Sesshomaru's desk.
“What do you want?”
Sesshomaru continued to be focused on his paper work, acting as if Inuyasha wasn't even in the room.
“Well? I don't have all damn day!”
“I have a favor to ask.”
“A what?”
“You're not def. You heard me. Even with your tiny dog ears.”
“Damn it, Sesshomaru…!”
“I'm not big on asking favors, especially from a dirty hanyou as you but I'm needed and I can't be in too places at once.”
“What is it?”
“You need to be at my club tonight and over see things while I'm in Osaka.”
“When did you decide on going to Osaka?”
“Ever since Sara (that's why you needed to remember her) made a business deal with Naraku.”
“Why are you working with Naraku? Didn't he try crashing your business last year?”
“That was last year. In the world of business, Inuyasha, anyone who can make you money is your friend.”
“Right…silly me,” Inuyasha focused on a painting behind Sesshomaru. It was of their father and Sesshomaru's mother. Inuyasha wasn't aloud to have anything in Sesshomaru's mansion that had something to do with his own mother.
“When do I need to be there?”
“As soon as my driver is here to take me to the airport.”
“Which will be…?”
A car horn honked outside the mansion.
“Now. Don't let me down Inuyasha. Not like I expect good to come out of this either.”
“Thanks for the good luck, bro!” Inuyasha yelled sarcastically as Sesshomaru made his way out the door.
“Feh. Of all the demons…I just had to be his brother.”
--------------------------------
Kagome lied back in her chair waiting for Kikyo to return with their newly ordered drinks. Her head begin to pulse as she felt a slight headache forming.
“Ow,” she exclaimed as she began rubbing her head.
“You okay?” Kikyo placed the drinks down, her gaze never leaving Kagome.
“Yeah, just a slight headache. I'll be fine.”
“Do you want to go home? My feet are killing me anyway. Maybe we should call it a night.”
Kagome nodded, “Only if you want to, Kikyo. I don't want to spoil your fun.”
“What fun? Hanging around with drunken bastards? Oh yes, loads and loads.”
Kagome chuckled. “Okay then.”
Kikyo gathered her things together and then went to Kagome's side, hoping she could make it through the door without to much pain.
Kagome looked up as Kikyo opened the wide glass door before running into a tall silver haired man.
“Inuyasha?”
Inuyasha glanced at Kagome, eyes wide.
“Kagome…what are…why are…Kikyo?!”
“You sound surprised.” Kikyo glared at the hanyou.
“Uh…ah…excuse me…”
Inuyasha tried to make his way past the two girls when kagome pulled on his arm.
“Inuyasha. You called.”
“Yeah so?”
“What did you want to talk about?”
Inuyasha glanced at Kikyo. “It wasn't important.”
“Inuyasha,” Kagome insisted, “Call me later. Please?”
Again Inuyasha looked to Kikyo, who had no emotion on her face.
He nodded and then left the girls alone.
“Let's go home Kagome.”
------------------------
“So. You and lover boy hit it off well tonight? I tried not to pay attention.”
“Kikyo!”
“I was just kidding.” Kikyo finished scooping the last scoop of ice cream she wanted.
Kagome looked to her, concerned. “No you're not.”
Kikyo turned. “I mean it. I was just kidding. But…you haven't been talking to him lately. I thought you two were close?”
“Yea, were.”
Kikyo lifted an eyebrow. “Were? What happened? Don't tell me. He tried making a move on you didn't he?”
“How did you know? I mean I didn't tell you did I?”
Kikyo chuckled, “No, you didn't. I just know that look. It's that look all women get when a man tries something that they don't want to do. It's completely normal. And besides you gave that look to him tonight and just now when I brought him up.”
“How do you notice these things?”
“Ha, it's a gift.”
“Some gift.”
Kikyo made her way to the couch to sit next to the reading Kagome.
“Hmm, I wonder when he'll call you.”
“Hah! That's right…I told him to call me…eh. I don't want to talk to him anymore.”
“Oh, don't worry, from the looks of it, Sesshomaru is out of town. That's the only reason I can think of to why Inuyasha was down there tonight, at the club. SO he probably wont be getting home until late. Giving you a good excuse to why you didn't pick up the phone. You were “asleep”.”
“You're good.”
“It's the gift at work again.”
Kagome grinned, holding in a laugh.
The two girls were quiet until a flash of lightning lit up the bare sky outside the window.
“Wow. Lightning? Interesting. They were calling for perfect weather all week.” Kagome sighed, “Oh well.”
“Weather men, you can never trust them.” Kikyo placed her bowl of ice cream in the sink.
“Kikyo. Can I talk to you?”
Kikyo glanced at Kagome. “Yeah, sure. What's up?”
“I'm not sure. I just wa wondering…have you ever had someone care for you that you didn't care for, but instead, you cared for someone else…that they know…and sort of well?”
“Whoa tiger! Slow down. Surprisingly I understood that…”
“Sorry, it was just a thought.”
“No, no, I actually have felt that way. But, I want to know. Who are these people? I know that first one…Inuyasha.”
Kagome nodded.
“Sesshomaru.”
“What?!”
“You love Sesshomaru. That's the second guy. But, why? You never even talk to him.”
“Who said it was him?”
“I did. Don't deny it either.”
Kagome looked to the floor. “Maybe. That's what I need to talk about…actually…I need to know if I really do have feelings for him.”
“Kagome, dear…hun…babe…you're not making any sense.”
“I'm not expecting you to understand.”
“So, you're asking me to tell you whether or not you have feelings for this guy? Um, hate to break it to you but I cant do that.”
“Yea, I know…”
“What happened between you and Sesshomaru that made you like him so much?
Kagome said nothing.
“You're making that face…that look. Kagome…did you have sex with Sesshomaru?”
Kagome lifted her head, tears flowing from her eyes.
“My God, Kagome! When?!” Kikyo rushed over to Kagome wrapping her arms around her friend.
“I was in 11th grade…we were at Kouga's party…for some reason he invited Naraku…who was friends with his cousin or something…I don't know but all I know is that this 21 year old guy was there and lord and behold Inuyasha's brother was there with him…I was hanging out with Sango since you were with Kagura and this was a bit after you and Inuyasha broke up so we still weren't talking really…Inuyasha kept trying to talk to me…he kept saying that we needed to…I didn't want to talk to him I just wanted him to leave me alone…I had too much to drink and I had a massive headache… but for some reason I kept drinking…and ended up in Kouga's bedroom. I started…crying…I was so drunk I didn't know what was going on. I could hear Inuyasha calling for me but I didn't want to go to him…and then the door opened. I thought it was Kouga so I got up acting like nothing was wrong…but then I saw that it wasn't Kouga…it was Sesshomaru. Apparently he was pretty drunk too…I didn't realize it at the time though…I thought he was sober…but he wasn't. We started talking…about Kouga and me… I told him how I was planning on breaking up with him because he was mostly interested in sex…and I don't know how but I woke up with Kouga in my face asking if I was okay…my clothes were on and everything…I figured that I had had sex with Kouga…and that I dressed and everything the night before… but…later that night I remembered talking to Sesshomaru and then it hit me…”
“Kagome…”
“I had a pregnancy test after realizing my period never came when it was due…it showed positive…I had an abortion…no one knew except my mom. I wasn't going to tell her but you have to be 18 to be able to make a decision like that so I had to tell her.”
“Kagome…”
“I didn't know what to do, what to say to him…”
“Kagome…”
“I was so confused…I…”
“Kagome!”
“Huh? I'm sorry.”
“Why didn't you tell me this before? Why keep it locked up inside? Does anyone else know? Did Kouga find out?”
“No. No one knows…well except you. This is why I can't love Inuyasha…honestly…I never have…and I still don't know if I have feelings for Sesshomaru…”
“One night of sex can make a huge impression…drunk or not…”
Kagome nodded, “He was so…so different…than Kouga and Hojo.”
“I can only imagine…”
Kagome looked up to Kikyo. “I'm sorry. I shouldn't be spilling all my problems to you.”
“Actually, Kagome…I like it. It makes me feel needed.”
Kagome chuckled. “Well, next time I get drunk and sleep with one of the richest men in Japan I'll let you know.”
The two girls burst into laughter bringing tears to their eyes.
“Kikyo, since we have brought up the subject of “sex”…I want to ask you something.”
“Shoot.”
“What's it like…having sex with girls?”
Kikyo's eyes widened. “I wasn't expecting that one…um…well…what do you mean…like what does it feel like?”
“I don't know…I guess I'm just wondering…like not physically but emotionally…is it any different than guys…I mean duh it is…but…then again, is it?”
Kikyo smiled. “Yes, to me at least…I guess…with all the men…it wasn't…well it didn't seem special…but my first time with a girl…it was wonderful. I never felt…so alive…I honestly thought for the first time in my life that I had chosen the right…I don't know… “Path” to follow, I guess.”
Kagome thought to herself about what it would feel like for her…surprisingly she could actually imagine herself having sex with Kikyo…on the spot right there and then…what shocked her the most was the fact that the thought didn't seem weird at all…it actually felt…right. Kagome left her thought blushing.
“What is it?”
“Nothing…why do you ask?”
“Kagome…you're blushing…”
Kagome lifted her hands to her cheeks covering the red. “No I'm not.”
Kikyo grinned. “What were you thinking about?”
“What you were just saying.” Kagome spat.
“What about what I just said?”
Kikyo lifted her fingers to Kagome's covered cheeks, slowly running them across the fingers Kagome used to hide them.
Kagome gradually uncovered her cheeks, gazing into Kikyo's chestnut eyes.
Kikyo held Kagome's hands in her own. She began, slowly leaning closer to Kagome, closer and closer until she reached the left side of Kagome's face and began to whisper in her ear, “If you want, Kagome, I can show you what it's like.” Kikyo, just realizing the words spoken through her lips, slightly pulled back, but, unknown to her, she still had her very own stare of seduction spread upon her face.
Kagome began to blush again, not knowing what to say or do. She relied on Kikyo to make all the moves of what to do next.
Kikyo found the strength to look away from Kagome, and then the courage to sit up, starring at the floor.
“I'm sorry. I didn't, I mean, I didn't realize what I had…” Kikyo's sentence was interrupted by Kagome's lips being pressed vehemently against her own.
Kikyo's eyes broadened to Kagome's behavior, but as soon as they opened they just as quickly closed, leading Kikyo into a deep kiss with her beloved friend.
After what seemed the longest moment in time to the two girls, they both pulled apart.
Kagome didn't know what to say to the way she had just acted. All she knew was that whatever had just happened…she liked it, and she found herself wanting more.
“Kikyo…I…”
Kikyo watched Kagome deeply.
“I want you to show me.”
Kikyo's watch turned into a gasp.
“I want to make love with you, Kikyo.”
Kikyo found herself blushing. An event that rarely happened with her. She had never been in this situation…actually having sex with a girl she knew…at least since childhood. Kikyo thought about what was happening…playing with the thought that it was real or not. Oh how she wanted it to be though. For, in that one long, breathtaking kiss with Kagome, she had realized…Kagome was not just a friend in her mind…she was more. Why she hadn't realized it before was unapparent to her but all she knew was that this strong desire to be with Kagome was eating at her, and she couldn't overcome it. And she found herself not wanting to either.
Kagome single-mindedly felt the same way. She wanted nothing more than to be with Kikyo, she had no idea why either, she had never felt this way before, at least for a woman, and all she could think of the pleasure Kikyo would bring to her. She didn't want anyone else at that moment. All she longed for was Kikyo's lips to be pressed against hers, her hands to be tangled with her own. Oh, how she didn't want to wait any longer.
Kikyo grabbed hold of Kagome's arms and wrapped them around her waist. She then wrapped her own arms around Kagome, leaning over her, pressing her body into her. Kikyo's lips forcefully pressed against Kagome's, as Kagome added on to the force. Kikyo freed one hand from around Kagome's waist and lifted it up to her cheeks, cupping them in her hand.
Kagome found herself wanting more of Kikyo. She pushed her tongue into Kikyo's mouth searching her, and giving her a sign to go on, further, and harder.
Kikyo lifted Kagome from the couch and pushed her to the carpeted floor. Kikyo remained on top of Kagome, her hand moving from her cheek to her breasts. She moved her hand further down letting it make its way into Kagome's blouse.
AS soon as Kagome began to do the same to Kikyo, the phone rang.
Kikyo lifted herself off of Kagome, helping Kagome up as well.
“What ass is calling so late…oh…Kagome, I believe it's for you.”
Kagome glanced at the phone, “Inuyasha…”
 
 
 
 
AN- Okay I couldn't help it! I had to post this chapter! I know you guys have waited long enough so I knew I needed to just go ahead and post. Still no lemons…there would have been but it would have taken me more time and I didn't feel like making any of you wait any longer. I hope you liked it. I have the whole story in mind now and I know how I'm going to end it. Not that the end is near though ^.^ if you guys don't mind please review. You guys are great! I just need to know how I'm doing. Thanks! The next chapter will be coming as soon as possible!