InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All's Fare in Love and Sex ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All's Fare in Love and Sex
Chapter Four
 
AN Enjoy ^ . ^
 
“You gonna answer it?”
Kagome hesitated before taking the phone from Kikyo's hand.
“Hello?”
“Hey.”
Kagome took a deep breath, enjoying the excuse for not talking.
“Well?”
“Well what?”
Inuyasha let out a sigh, “This was a bad idea. I'm gonna go. Bye”
“No! Inuyasha wait. It's good to talk to you again.” Kagome glanced over at Kikyo who was looking at the ground. Kagome wondered if Kikyo was avoiding her gaze.
“Yea…you too.”
“Inuyasha?”
“Hmm?”
“Do you miss me?”
“What the hell kind of question is that?”
“I just wanted to know. We use to do everything together. What ever happened to `us'?”
“Kagome, what's going on with you?”
“Lets get together! We can go out and have some fun. Like we use to!”
“Right…” Inuyasha sighed into the phone; how Kagome confused him.
“So…that's a right…meaning yes? Good.” Kagome smiled to herself, “It's settled, tomorrow night. We'll all get together. It's gonna be great!”
Inuyasha held the phone in his stiff hand. What was going on with her? Why was she making an effort to hang out with a guy that she has no interest in? Inuyasha pondered to himself.
“Okay well, I'll see you tomorrow. Call me around six so we can make plans k?”
“Yea, bye.”
Kagome heard a click on the other end of the line and then hung up herself.
“Hope you have fun tomorrow.” Kikyo, who stood next to the oblivious Kagome, pulled down her shirt, smoothed out the wrinkles, and headed towards her bedroom.
“Kikyo,” Kagome began, but lost the words she had wanted to say.
“I'm sorry. Just now…it…” Kikyo shook her head, “it meant nothing.”
Kagome's eyes grew wide as she felt the floor fall from under her.
“Nothing? Kikyo. Kikyo, I don't understand.”
Kagome thought hard then it hit her what `just now' meant.
“Goodnight, Mrs. Higurashi.” Kikyo proceeded into her bedroom, leaving a lost Kagome behind her.
Kagome found herself following her roommate, forcing herself to catch up with Kikyo. “Kikyo!” Kagome rushed into Kikyo's dwelling, grabbing hold of the silken skin that covered Kikyo's arm. “Please, what's wrong? How did that mean nothing, when I didn't even know what that was?”
Kagome knew she wasn't making any sense. What she wanted was for Kikyo to explain to her how their intimate moment with one another was “nothing”. Kagome felt so many emotions and didn't even know what any of them were. She was hoping Kikyo could answer that.
Kikyo's gaze remained on the carpeted floor below her. “I hope you and Inuyasha,” she started with a stilted tone, “have a lovely time tomorrow. Now, Kagome, if you will let go of my arm, I would like to retire to bed.”
“What is wrong with you?” Kagome screamed. “Why are you acting like this? Kikyo…. I…”
Kikyo didn't let Kagome finish. She overruled Kagome's grip and pulled her roommate into her own embrace. Holding Kagome's fare cheeks in her silky hands she slowly let her lustrous lips fall on Kagome's.
Kagome didn't resist, she didn't even act astounded, instead she returned Kikyo's act of affection with wrapping her arms around Kikyo's slim waist, pulling herself even deeper into Kikyo. Kikyo continued to press her lips against her friends, except now with more meaning and passion. Kagome found herself falling over onto Kikyo's cotton sheeted bed, her roommate falling on top of her.
Now Kikyo couldn't hold back her passion any longer. Swiftly but gently she unbuttoned Kagome's blouse, soon after pulling it off of her. Kikyo's lips moved away from Kagome's and began tasting the warmth of Kagome's breasts. Kikyo slowly let her hand stroke Kagome's thighs and legs until she brought them to her pants and hastily unbuttoned them. Kikyo's lips remained on Kagome's breasts as her hands fumbled with her friends panties.
Kagome, realizing Kikyo was doing all the work, changed her focus from Kikyo's passion to her own. She quickly reached for Kikyo's blouse, searching for the buttons. Kagome couldn't seem to unbutton them fast enough, for Kikyo intervened and unbuttoned her shirt herself.
Moments later the two girls lay wrapped in each other's embrace completely stripped to just skin. Kikyo made her way all over Kagome's body, not letting her lips miss one spot of her glossy skin. Kagome made her way to Kikyo's breasts, as Kikyo had done with her, and began licking and tasting just as Kikyo had.
Kagome's head was filled with this undying passion for Kikyo that she had never felt for anyone else except…Sesshomaru. Kagome tried to get the dog demon's face out of her mind but his sharp features continued to haunt her. As much as she hated it, she knew that the only other time she had felt this happy, this much passion…was with the dog demon lord himself.
Kikyo now pushed Kagome down, Kikyo's radiant body in clear view. She slowly stroked Kagome's legs, a smirk forming on her lips. Kikyo's hands continued to stroke Kagome's legs until she began pulling them apart, her fingers gently handling her lower body. Kikyo gradually, let her body press down against Kagome's until her lips were on Kagome's ear.
“I want you.” She whispered. Kikyo leisurely groped Kagome's breasts pressing down on them with intensely. Kikyo heard a small moan from Kagome's lips and pressed her own on her friend's neck. Kagome's moans filled the silence of the room until no more thoughts of Inuyasha's brother filled her head.
 
* * *
Kagome stood in the middle of a garden, rain pouring down on her lustrous body. Her eyes closed, she took in the sent of the cold drops of water falling over her, stretching her arms out to catch them.
“Kagome.”
Kagome turned gazing at the tall figure behind her. His long shimmering white hair glistened in the shower of rain.
“Inuyasha?” Kagome squinted her eyes starring at the peculiar being that stood before her.
Suddenly the rain came to a stop, the clouds moved out of the way to revel the light of the moon.
From the moon light Kagome could see the man in front of her.
“Sesshomaru!” she gasped.
“Wait for me, Kagome.”
“Sesshomaru…”
“Please, don't forget about me.”
“Never! I would never forget you!”
“Our baby…”
“Sesshomaru! How?”
“Don't give up on me, Kagome.”
“Sesshomaru!”
 
“Sesshomaru!” Kagome shrieked, awakening an exhausted Kikyo.
“Kagome, what's wrong?” Kikyo reached for her sheets to cover her naked body.
Kagome panted, wishing that the thoughts of Sesshomaru would leave her alone.
Kikyo wrapped her arms around the timid Kagome and stroked her hair. “Shh, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay.”
 
* * *
“Are you feeling better?” Kikyo sat down next to the dazed Kagome that remained on her bed.
Kagome slowly nodded, her eyes fixed on a covered bedroom window.
“Whatever is troubling you, you know you can tell me right?” Kikyo took a sip of her coffee and then offered some to Kagome, who shook her head no.
“I'm okay.” Kagome rose from Kikyo's bed, wrapping sheets around her exposed body. “I'm sorry to worry you, I just had a very disturbing dream is all. I should get ready for work…it's Monday isn't it? That means I should be there by three…” Kagome glanced at the clock on the wall above the bed, “damn…it's already 2:30.”
“I'll drive you. Go ahead and get a shower, I'll make a quick brunch for you.” Kikyo fastened the rope around her robe and helped Kagome into the bathroom.
“Shouldn't you be at work?” Kagome's gaze stayed focused on the objects in front of her.
“Mrs. Ashitaka is working for me today. I called in sick so I could take care of you.”
Kagome spun around to face Kikyo, “No! You should go to work! Don't worry about me! I'm fine!” Kagome realized she was yelling and then turned her gaze to the floor.
“It's fine. I didn't feel like going in anyway.” Kikyo smiled at her friend and lead her over to the shower, turning the hot water on.
“Now you take a shower and I'll drive you to work, unless you would rather me walk with you.”
Kagome shook her head, “You can drive I don't feel like walking.”
Kikyo grinned, “Okay then.”
 
* * *
“You're late, Higurashi.”
“I know. Please, Kaede…I'm sorry, it's been…rough the past few weeks.”
“Kagome,” Kaede placed her wrinkled hand on Kagome's shoulder, “life is not always on our good side. You're a very young woman, take my advice for I have lived much longer than you child, when life throws rocks at your door you suck it up and bear with the ruckus. Do you understand what I'm saying?”
Kagome nodded. “I understand.”
“I like you, Kagome. I really do,” Kaede paused, letting out a long sigh. “But I have a business to run and I can't afford slackers. Next time, which hopefully there will not be a next time, you will be on the street looking for a new job. Do you hear me?”
“Yes m'am.”
“Good. Now get to work.”
“Yes, m'am.”
Kagome walked over to the cash register and began counting how much money was already in it.
As the day past Kagome grew even more tired and bored than she had been before she came to work.
“Damn!”
Kagome lifted her head to look outside the coffee shop's window. There stood a man, dressed in a driver's suit, swearing to the large limo he was driving. The man waved his arms wildly as if he wanted to hit the long car; which obviously had died. As the driver continued another man made his way from out of the car and ambled over to the passenger's window. The window slid down slowly, the man too much in the way to revel the passenger. The man's head nodded up and down showing he was trying to assure the passenger that everything was under control. Kagome chuckled to herself. She never liked people who thought they were better than everyone else; it just seemed so perfect that such an event should happen to one of them.
“I promise sir that everything is under control. Please be patient.” The second man bowed and proceeded to the first man's side. Kagome watched the two men intently, every now and then laughing at how scattered they were. Once she turned her head she saw that the window to the passenger's seat was still down. Curious she squinted her eyes to make out the figure until she realized…
“Sesshomaru,” she whispered.
Kagome quickly looked down, hoping he wouldn't direct his gaze through the window to realize she was standing right in his view. Looking up once more she gasped to find his eyes directly looking into hers.
`Oh my God,' she thought, `he's looking right at me…what do I do?'
Kagome tried to pretend that she hadn't noticed him but it was no use; he continued to peer through the coffee shop window, watching her every move.
“Kagome, I need you to run an errand for me.”
Kagome paid no mind to the voice; she continued to act as if she were invisible.
“Kagome! Can you not hear child?” Kaede bellowed.
“Oh! Kaede.”
Kagome blushed.
“I need you to take this money and make a deposit at the bank just around the corner from here.”
Kagome nodded taking the money from the old woman.
“Be careful, most people are heading home at this hour. There are crazy people on the streets.”
“Mhm.” Kagome agreed, paying no mind to the wise woman in front of her; her focus remained on the peering eyes that she continued to feel on her.
“Once you come back, lock up and go home.” With that Kaede swung her purse around her shoulder and left the shop, causing the doorbell to chant.
`Okay, so all I have to do is pass him. Don't look at him; just pass him, then you'll be at the corner and cross the street. Then you won't have to worry. By the time you come back he should be gone.'
Kagome tried comforting herself, wishing the demon lord wasn't outside, as if waiting for her to make a fool of herself.
As Kagome walked out the shop door she acted as if she hadn't even noticed Sesshomaru was outside. With every thing she had in her she forced herself to look away from the inu. Finally, Kagome reached the end of the sidewalk waiting for the light to turn green for her to walk across the cross walk. `Good job, Kagome! Ha, that was easy, nothing to it.' Kagome smiled to herself. When she looked up she saw that the light was green, but before she began to cross it turned red again. Kagome didn't notice the sudden change and went on to walk across the street.
Suddenly a car horn shrieked startling the young woman. Frozen, Kagome starred blankly at the car headed towards her inert body. She went to scream when immediately arms wrapped around her body, sending her to the warm asphalt.
“Watch where you're goin' you damn bitch!”
“You should take his advice.” A deep voice sounded through Kagome's ears. As she looked up she instantly saw glistening white hair and immediately knew whom her rescuer was.
Sesshomaru held out his hand for Kagome to take but she pulled away, pushing herself off the ground.
“Thank you,” she muttered.
The demon lord nodded and turned to return to his limo; that still hadn't been fixed.
“Sesshomaru!” Kagome covered her mouth, regretting her previous action.
Sesshomaru turned back to face the girl he had rescued moments before.
“Uh…thank you…” Kagome glanced at the ground.
“I believe you already said that, Mrs. Higurashi.” With that Sesshomaru left.
“This is what I get for ignoring him…” Kagome mumbled to herself.
 
AN-
So I hope you liked number 4. It was kind of short but it starts a whole knew beginning for the story don't you think? Well, I do =]
Please comment…or email me. I wanna say thanks to this one guy that emailed me a LONG time ago. I was going through old mail and found your email and wanted to apologize for never emailing you back! But thank you so much for the lovely email! Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you think. ^ - ^
-Sara