InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angel and Inuyasha ❯ Visits ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel and Inuyasha:

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Angel!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter One: Visits

It had been 2 weeks since Cordy had died, everyone was sulking, plastering on fake smiles, and she was here from the beginning.

To Wes, Cordy was like a sister, a really annoying sister, but a true friend, hard to believe how attracted to each other they were to each other when they first met.

For Gunn she was his "protector" getting him out of many sticky situations, she had really proved herself and gained his respect and friendship. Lorne was someone who she could always get advice from, he also enjoyed her self confidence, even if that meant having to listen to her sing. Fred was befriended by Cordy right away after being lonely for all those long years in Pylea and gave her great fashion tips. Harmony was her childhood friend, though a vampire she still felt shaken w/ grief. Angel, well Angel was a different story altogether, see he loved her w/ all his heart, though he could never forget about his first true love, Buffy, Cordelia was a different love, she had grown up from being the shallow bitch from Sunnydale, she had turned into a beautiful, kind-hearted, and heroic woman.

"Angel, we have some visitors I think you would like to see" said Wesley, walking into the room w/ three women and one man following him in.

One woman tall, w/ long red hair and a great big smile w/ a pink sweater and jeans on and black boots, the other women the same height had long brown hair w/ blonde highlights in a blue three-quarter length shirt, a khaki mini and black boots, and the last girl w/ dark brown waves wearing a black tee cut at the midriff and black leather jacket, sinfully tight jeans and combat boots. And the man wearing a green flannel shirt open showing his white tee shirt, and khaki pants and light brown hiking boots, also wearing an eye patch. Those four standing there, Willow, Dawn, Faith, and Xander

"Yo, soul boy what's happening" Said Xander

There you have it my very first chapter!!!!!!!!

Please read and review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!