InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Sanctuary ❯ ~Angel Sanctuary~ Part two. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
She starts to walk towards a castle that she assumes where Sesshomaru and Rin live. She walks inside and shuts the door behind her and keeps walking till she comes to an open door, she looks in and sees a bed with dolls and a kid like colors on the bed. She lays Rin on the bed and tucks her in. "Sing the song again" She hears Rin say. "Just one more time and off to bed" "ok" she said happily. As she started to sing Sesshomaru was leaning in the door way watching and listening to her sing to Rin. As Rain finished she gave Rin a kiss on the head and said "sleep tight cutie" She then turned heel and saw Sesshomaru standing there with a blank expression on his face. They both stayed exactly where they were and didnt move. "what are you doing in my castle?" he asked. "All I did was bring Rin home.Now if you would excuse me I have to get going." she said to him. She started walking towards the door to leave but he grabed her arm and said "shes taken a liking to you" She didnt say anything but she held her head down and conituned to listen to him. "I know, shes really adorable." She then yanked her arm away and said "I must go now" She walked fast out of the castle trying to avode talking to him anymore. She felt odd around him.. ~Those eyes~ She thought. ~Their so hypnotyzing and amazing what am I thinking! I mean c'mon hes a cold hearted demon. And love is a weakness... I don't need it.~ She left and headed towards the hut where the others were sleeping. She got there and jumped in a tree and fell asleep. The moring sun shines on her beautiful face, Her eyes flutter open, She looks around and sees that she is the only one awake so she goes inside and gets her things, she gets a paper and pen and writes. Dear Kagome and others, Thank you for all your kindness, but I'm afraid I must take my leave now. Hope to meet you all again. Rain. She then took her suit cases, and started walking in any direction. She wanted to get away from any human or demon. She then found a nice place, it was surrounded by bushes and trees, it had a hot spring and beautiful flowers all around that made it smell so wonderful. She gathered up some dry wood and made a campfire, she got out a blanket, climbed in a tree and sat there looking at the moon and stars.


She soon started getting sleepy and put out the fire, she jumped back in the tree and fell asleep. The next morning she awoke to the sun right in her eyes, "Stupid sun too danm bright " she mumbled. She then heard a chuckle, "Whose there?" she asked un-frightned voice "I think you know who" "Naraku" she hissed under her breath. "ah so you rember do you?" "Yes you bastard, what do you want?" she said getting pissed off. "hmm a little grumpy, well.. you never were the morning person...now were you?....anyway, All I want is to know why you came back it's so boring... all these years it's about time you come back to your home little doggy"" (for those of you who have not gotten it she was here when she was born and Naraku was the guy who told her all these things and she fell in love and he rapped her against her will. He was strong then and stronger now she then vowed to never fall in love again hope that clears things up) "non of your busness" "Oh I belive that it is. Besides your mine" "I am not yours so fuck off!" she yelled very pissed now. She turned into her dog demon form and ran after him and clawed his face. He chuckled and wiped the driping blood away from his face. "Foolish girl! I am much stronger than a pup like you!" he then charged at her and clawed her stomach and kicked her down on the ground and got on top of her. "now what? I am so much stronger than you are." "no... your not" "yes i am, your just in denile, I can change that" as he said that he bent down and rubbed his teeth against her colar bone, She froze knowing that if he bit her he cold either kill her or make her his mate. She would rather die than become his mate. "get away from me!" she yelled and gathered up some streantgh and shoved him off her. "bastard I would rather die than become your mate!" she charged at him and slashed his stomach. She could see he was getting pissed off as his eyes were turrning a darker red. He then kicked her into a tree, causing her to slam through many of them. He walked up to her and bent down then slaped her, "wench!" he whispered harshly. She looked at him with hate in her eyes, "go to hell you fucking bastard!" she yelled, Now her body was surrounded by a dark aura and she floated above the ground. He looked at her confused, he hadnt known she had these powers.She would get much stronger than him if he didn't do something so he then leaped into the air and kicked her down and hit her in the back of her neck and she blacked out.


Rain finaly awakes and can't see where exactly where she is. soon her eyes adjust to the darkness and she sees that she is in a cell like containment area. The door creeks open and In walks Naraku. "I see your awake now." "get away from me!" she hissed. "Watch that mouth of yours!" he yelled at her while grabing her throat. She looked at him with little or no fear at all. "what do you want?" she asked him hate dripping from every word. He laughed and replied "What I want? Hmm lets see here. I want you" He said as he came close to her face, He roughly kissed her forcing his tounge in her mouth. She didnt do anything but sit there on the floor while he kissed her. She was about to puke if he didnt stop. He explored her mouth then after a minuet or so her pulled away down to her neck, he kissed her coller bone and she tried her best not to moan. It feels so good though. ~No! I wont let him do this to me again!~ she thought. He then slaped her and left. She sat there disgusted in what just happend. She looked around the room and spotted a light coming from the wall. ~ a way out!?~ She thought. *hopefully* she stood up and went to the light and kicked really hard and it all came tumbling down. *Yes! Goodbye Naraku* she thought happly. She jumped out and instead of landing on her feet she landed on someone or something eles. "What the fuck!" She yelled. She then looked up and saw some famillar eyes. Sesshomaru raised one thin brow at her out burst. "sorry?" she said in a innocent voice. They just kept staring at each others eyes. "uhhh you can pu me down now." "hn" he then dropped her on her ass. "hey! I said 'put me down'! she almost yelled. she covered her mouth and got up and started to listen for Naraku


"Shit hes coming!" she said, She got up and headed off towards the forest trying to get him lost if he was fallowing her. She soon saw ahead a lake...*great I can lose the scent! then he wont be able to find me* she thought. She then dove in the water swiming to the very bottom and holding on to a large rock to keep from floating around. She stayed down there till she thought he was gone. She resurfaced and saw Koga, it looked like he was asleep in a tree... *hmmm* she thought than an evil smirk played across her pale delicate face. She snuck out of the water not making a sound and climbed up the tree. "Omg! Its Kaogme and shes naked!!" she screamed. "what! where!" he said. She then fell on the ground laughing because when he said that he fell out and landed on his ass. "Hey! thats not funny. its not nice to play with a mans heart like that" she giglged and said "s..sorry I haha couldnt resist..it was the perfect moment" sitting against the tree she sighed happy that she got away from naraku for the time being. "Your all better" "Yeah, doesnt take long for me to get over someone that I love when they die" "oh.. well I'm here for you okay? now.. i'm going back to my nap if you don't mind. see you around." "mkay Im going to get to my camp site now" "alright bye" Koga said then jumped back into the tree and fell asleep.