InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels Descending Over Me ❯ Angel Heart ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Angels descending over me



Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or Avatar

Angel Descend

Kagome stood alone on a mountain peak beyond the village near Inuyasha’s forest. It’s been over 50 year’s since the final battle against Naraku.

‘Flashback’

“Inuyasha! Look out” Kagome cried out. Inuyasha hearing her call jump out of the way of Kagura’s Dance of the Dragon’s attack and countered with his backlash wave killing her. Kagome was protecting Shippo and Kilala, who was poisoned by Naraku’s samiyosho. Sango was fighting off Kohaku and Miroku was trying to destroy the mirror Kanna held.

Kouga and Sesshomaru were fighting off other demon’s naraku sent at them. Kagome looked over towards a set of trees where Naraku was to see kikyo with her arrow notched and aimed straight at inuyasha’s heart. Kagome looked on petrified. She didn't know what to do when a sudden pulse rang through her body and immediately she knew what she had to do. Her time was up. With sudden tears running down her cheeks Kagome rushed forward, pushed Inuyasha out of the way and took the arrow. Straight through her heart.

The sound of battle soon became a deathly silence. Inuyasha look shocked Sango and Shippo had a look of horror etched across their face, Miroku, Sesshomaru and Kouga watched with mixed feelings. Soon the arrow started to slowly disappear and Kagome started glowing. From her perch in the tree Kikyo looked both fearfully and angrily towards Kagome.

Slowly Kagome started to float of the ground. When she opened her eyes they were pure silver. She outstretched her had and made a fist. Kikyo felt pain in her midsection and knew what was happening. She started screaming from the pain and fell out tree and land on the ground only to shatter like a vase that's been knocked over. The souls that were trapped in Kikyo flew towards Kagome and entered her causing the glare of power surrounding her to grow brighter. Kagome turned to her friends and spoke to them in a voice that sounded both angelic and doubled.

“This will be the last thing I will be able to say to you guys. My time has come. In order to save your world I have die to free my power’s but will not come back to life...I think.” She said chuckling at the last part. “Sango, Miroku... I love you both so much my brother and sister, Kouga...Sesshomaru... thank you for your help.” They nodded towards her.

She looked over at shippo who stared at her with a look of despair, hopelessness, loneliness, and tears streaming down his cheeks. “Shippo, my sweet little pup never forget that I love. You like the child I couldn’t have. I mean seriously I’m only fifteen, my mom would freak. Take care of yourself. Be strong and work hard.”

Finally she turned towards Inuyasha and smiled. “You always was oblivious to your surroundings during fights. Don’t blame yourself over this incident it was going to happen weather I wanted it to or not.” She smiled at them once more before turning to naraku who looked ready to flee from the fight.

“Naraku, for all the pain you caused, for all the suffering you inflicted on other people you shall die. Only thing is your not going to hell. You shall be punished by you forever being in limbo.” With that said a bow and a arrow came from nowhere and she aimed straight at Naraku and fired. A blinding burst of light filled the area and faintly they heard kagome’s last words. “I love you guys...check my bag.” And then the all fell unconscious.

‘End Flashback’

I remember that a little too clearly. When they all woke up the first two things they noticed was that naraku was dead which meant no kagura or kanna and they had changed. Inuyasha was turned into a full-fledged demon and almost looked like Sesshomaru in a way except he had black hair and a black tail and his crescent moon was positioned upside down.

Sango hugged a newly revived Kohaku whose memories were erased. Behind them stood the demon exterminators that died at Naraku’s castle. Miroku discovered that he still had his wind tunnel except that it did not expand. Sesshomaru had somehow pulled five wishes with one try. A demon Rin appeared follow by his father the great Inutashio, his mother whom was talking to a human tuned demon Izaiyou, and his arm. Kouga got his tribe back and decided to raise Shippo as his own. Shippo never made a wish.

He had lost his only wish and knew that wishing for her return would never be granted.

After they finished checking their selves out they found my body and prepared an immediate burial. Kaede dressed my dead self in a gorgeous white silk kimono and buried the purified shell of the jewel with me. The grieved very hard but no one grieved more about my death than my mother did when she found out about my death by Inuyasha. After my funeral the gang went in to my back to find presents for all of them.

Even the parents and tribes that came back. Sango got picture of Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, herself and of course me at a festival we went to. Miroku got a copy of ‘Karma Sutra’. The newly revived parents and tribe members got a book I wrote herself called: So Your back from the dead: Guide for all who have returns to the world they left.’ Rin got a huge set of Barbie dolls; Sesshomaru got a few history books from my shrine to add to his library, Kouga got his perfect match...Ayame. Inuyasha got a photo album. There were pictures of him fighting demons like Goshinki and Jakotsu, and pictures with the gang. At the very back of the page was the photo they took one week from the battle.

In the back was a very stoic Sesshomaru with Rin perched on his shoulders smiling, next to Sesshomaru was Kouga who was grinning like no tomorrow, in front of kouga was a very pissed Sango glaring down at a groveling Miroku, who already had gotten smacked before the picture had been taken, but managed to grab her butt while trying to ask for forgiveness.

Under sango’s boot was Jaken who tried to burn Kilala when she accidentally set his robe on fire. Next to miroku was Kaede smiling and finally in the front of the group was their leaders, Kagome and Inuyasha, who were linked arm n arm with Shippo standing on their shoulder’s sucking on a ring-pop ring.

Shippo’s present was a little golden heart shaped heart with a picture of Shippo and I in the hot springs after finally getting Inuyasha to let them cool down by swimming. Everything went back to normal after that. (A/N: Sorry guys but im tired of capitalization so...) I’ve been watching over everyone since. While at the same time harboring the true essence of Shikon. What was buried with me was the outer powerless shell. That’s when an Eagle flew up to me and dropped of a letter from the beings above as I call them.

Lady Kagome,

Today you will be getting a new subject to guard. You will be sent directly to his destination and have a body. So you will be alive just not in this world. This will be a permanent subject so please do not kill them like you have the other’s. Be safe. Dream hopping is required. can’t wait to see you again!

Love,

Hideki
Wow i am going to miss them. Ever sine i died and met the other souls in the Shikon we’ve been together since. However i looked at the rest of the letter.

P.s. midoriko wants you to put a restless spirit to sleep while your there.
P.p.s. Hatoko says that you need to be sure to keep your rationalism in check.
P.p.p.s. You will transported in 5, 4, 3, 2,1

“Wait!” to late. When i die again I’m going to kill them.

TBC...

Okay folks this is my new story someone wanted me to attempt i hope you guys like it! so far!