InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels Descending Over Me ❯ Angel Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hello! I am back from Hawaii! Well i didn’t recover yet...they put me on meds but i have complete computer privileges! So i can update now! THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME IN MY TIME OF NEED! I loove all of ya’ll so these chappies are for you!
“Blah” talking
‘Blarg’ thinking
~Spirits~ shikon spirits
(Hello!)-Me talking to you!

Chp.2-Yume no Hitsugi (Dream Casket)
We join the aang and the gang (i rhymed!) in weary forest. “How long before we get to haru’s village?” Sokka asked. “Sokka, you asked that question at least 20 times since we got off appa’s back and for the last time WERE ALMOST THERE!” Katara yelled at him.
“Sheesh no need to get all moody on me like that” sokka mumbled. Katara glared at him shutting him up instantly. “Hey look! Were here!” Aang cheered excitedly running towards the village. “Calm down twinkle toes.” Toph called out to him.
As they entered the town they noticed that a lot of the villagers were smiling and humming. “What could have put them in such a cheery mood?” Katara asked. The others shrugged. Suddenly they heard a loud crash and mumbled voices.
“Could the fire nation be up to something again? Let’s go check it out.” Sokka said running off. They ran until they came up to haru’s house, which now sported a body sized crater on it.
“Ow! Haru! You didn’t have to hit me so hard!” A female voice yelled. “You weren’t paying attention!” “Well how am i when a giant fist sized rock comes hurling out of nowhere!” Sokka cleared his voice and a longhaired tan teen turned towards them.
“Katara! Sokka! Aang! It’s so good to see you again” he said hugging katara. Katara’s cheeks turned scarlet and a distant snickering can be heard. “Aw haru you have a girlfriend? And here i thought i was the only girl for you.”
Haru rolled his eyes as he pulled away from katara blushing. “Why don’t you come out kagome instead of hiding?” Everyone looked at haru questioningly. “Whose kagome?” Sokka asked. “ I am kagome.” A girl suddenly appeared in front of sokka.
She had long raven black hair that stopped to her upper thigh in a high ponytail. She had a mixture of sapphire and blue topaz eyes with silver specks in them. She was taller than katara but shorter than sokka (obviously). Her skin was slightly tan and she had a heart shaped face. She was wearing a blue Chinese styled dress that had silver petals over it with flat matching shoes.
“Hello. My name is kagome and i am haru’s fiancée’” katara and sokka’s faces dropped. “Stop kidding like that. I found her in the woods knocked out about two weeks ago.” Katara snuck a glance at kagome who only smirked. “Come in! I'll fix the house later!”
Inside
“Wow kagome this is delicious!” Aang praised. Toph nodded in agreement. “Much better than nuts” katara said dryly. Kagome laughed at sokka’s sour face. “I am to please.”
“ So kagome...do you know how to bend anything?” Kagome tilted her head in confusion. “Hmm... well i know that i can bend earth, water, fire and air.” everyone dropped their bowls.
“No way! only the avatar can learn all four elements.” katara said disbelievingly. “well i know i’m not the avatar. I am here to guard the avatar. i’m a celestial silly!” kagome said giggling.
“ I heard of them.” aang said. “The celestials are heavenly beings that control all elements including nature. they protect the avatar and guide lost souls.”
Everyone started talking at once and kagome stood up. “i’m going to take my bath.” and with that she got up and walked out of the room. “Haru, when we got here everyone seemed in a good mood what’s up with the town?”
haru looked at sokka before nodding. “yeah. ever since she came here she’s been healing and helping people around the whole village and fighting off some of the hidden fire nation soldiers.
she’s been a real help. she seems to love children because she always plays with them a lot. they all love her.”
katara looked towards the doorway before standing up. “ i’m going to take a bath as well.” and she walked out.
Outside kagome’s pov
I was floating around in the spring haru and I had made together. it was my own bath but I allowed any female to use it. I wonder how everyone is doing.
~Kagome~ I sighed deep in my throat. ’hello Kousuke.’ ~Aw! You don’t seem happy to hear from me. Don’t be mean or I'll tell mido on you.~ I smiled. The four spirits of the shikon were Midoriko, the creator of the jewel, Hatoko, Hideki and Kousuke. Out of all of them kousuke seemed to worm his way into my heart as a little brother.
‘ko-ko what do you want?’ ~just checking up on you! the water tribe girl is coming i think you should stop floating like that.~
And with that the link closed. I felt her coming anyway. My god she walks like a hippo. She’s making the water ripple.
Normal POV
Katara walked up to the clearing to see kagome floating. katara blushed. one, because kagome look very pretty almost like a mermaid or water sprite and two, because she noticed that kagome was slightly...more developed than she was and by slightly she meant a lot.
“ you like haru don’t you” (another rhyme by me!) kagome asked as katara was climbing in. Katara's cheeks turned scarlet.
kagome snickered. “Don’t worry. He likes you too. he talks about you a lot as does his parents.” katara nodded.
“why are you telling me this?” katara asked. “because i just wanted you to know that he’s free for the taking and that you better not hurt him or i will char that pretty little body of yours.” kagome dived underwater and rose back up.
“want to have a water fight?” kagome grinned at her before sending a wave of water in to her face.
Back inside
“What’s taking them so long?” sokka whined. “hey toph how come you didn’t go take a bath?” aang asked. Toph snorted. “I took one yesterday.” kagome and katara busted in laughing. “ that was fun wasn’t it?” kagome asked. katara just nodded while laughing. The guys looked at each other before shrugging. “Were leaving tomorrow so let’s get some sleep.” sokka said. “kagome does that mean your leaving as well?” she nodded. “i have to now that i found the avatar (more like he found you unintentionally.) i have to fulfill my role.” and with that they all laid down and said goodnight.
The next day
“Kagome it’s was so good to have you here. I will miss you.” haru’s mother said while hugging her. “Are good you hear?” Gouda (haru’s father’s name. i made it up.) said. The villagers all came to see her off. many of the children looked sad.
“Don’t be sad. I promise that i will come back and I’ll teach you new games but only if you are good okay?” the children's faces lit up with joy and they all nodded.
“Bye Kagome!” the children yelled. “we’ll see you when you come home okay?” haru said. kagome nodded and hugged him. she whispered something in his ear and he blushed.
She jumped on to appa’s back and waved as aang yelled “Yip-Yip!” and they took to the skies. “Hey kagome, what did you tell that haru to make him blush like that?” katara whispered.
“Nothing except that you like him.” katara blushed and kagome started laughing.
Owari
Well the long awaited chapter was finally added. i hope you like it!. it’s seven pages long onWord!
pairngs
Sokka/Suki- not optional
Katara/Haru- not optional
Aang/Toph
Aang/oc
Kagome/Zuko
Kagome/Jet
Kagom e/Oc
let me know!