InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels Descending Over Me ❯ Angel Wings ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello!! I love you all! Hugs all of you I would love to thank you guys in my time of need. Still on meds but I will not let that stop me from updating. I am going to start my own series of one-shots surrounding, as you all know. KAGOME! So yeah. Anywayz here's chappie 3.
Chp.3 Hikari no Merodii (Light Song)
It's been 3 days since the gang left the earth village. Kagome's been a great help fending off the Fire Nation. She was sitting quietly on appa's head, steering them towards the Northern Water tribe. “Kagome what's wrong with you? You've been very quiet lately which is odd. You're usually singing by now.” Sokka asked. Kagome sighed. “Every 100 years my powers weaken for one day. And unfortunately it picked today to do it. Oh and did I mention that the fire nation is getting ready to attack us.”
Just as she said a giant fireball flew under appa. “Stay here! I'll go and take them out.” Katara grabbed her before she jumped. “But your powers! You'll get hurt.” Kagome laughed. “ If I don't come back in 20 minutes please continue north I will catch up with you!” and with that she jumped off appa. She bend the water to create a slope straight down to the ship and she slid the ret of the way down.
The second she touched down to the ground multiple balls of fire were shot at her. `Ain't this a bitch. I didn't even do anything…yet…' Kagome rose her arms and sent a wave at then than made the water turn to sold ice. Then she created a ice sword and started to take some of them out. Then she started to fight them with her own hands because keeping the sword frozen was draining her.
Ten minutes later kagome was down on her knees panting and more soldiers kept coming. `Where the hell are they coming from!' and she blacked out.
LATER
Kagome slowly began to come to and as she did she noticed 3 things. 1.Her arms were chained but not her feet. 2. It was chilly in certain areas that were warm not to long ago and of course 3. A man that looked like the statues of those monkeys that symbolized see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil and two other guys behind him.
After she thought that she began to giggle. “So you're finally a wake I see.” M.S.N.E. said (1). “Yes and unfortunately I woke up to a not so pleasing sight.” He glared. “Oooh, scary.” She bit out sarcastically. “What is your name water bender?” Kagome narrowed her eye and said, “I'm sorry but my mother always told me not to talk to strangers.” The men in the back began to snicker.
M.S.N.E Shot a fireball at kagome's head but she blew a jet of cooling mist, freezing it. “Do you know who you are talking to? I am General Zhao of the Fire Nation.” kagome looked at him with a deadpan look. “Um well obviously if you shot a damn fireball at my head you obvious ain't from the earth kingdom.” The guards in the back were laughing.
His glare seemed to intensify. “How old are you?” “A minor grandpa pedophile.” “You will answer to me when spoken to!” “Well I'm sorry but I have primaphobia (2) so it's difficult to respond to your questions.” Kagome said snorting. The guards were rolling on the ground. Zhao walked up to kagome and ran his hands through her hair.
“You know I like you girl. Kagome blushed and he smirked until she replied, “I know I love me too. Every time I just feel all flushed with fever.” And he slapped her. Kagome's head didn't even flinch.
“Now you're a woman beater. Oh and before I forget I have two things to ask you mister general. If your so damn smart why the hell would you attack over water knowing that their was a water bender and the avatar aboard the damn flying bison. Then of course did you know that there's another ship getting ready to fire at you?”
A loud exploding sound filled the room. “Commander! It's Prince Zuko he's attacking the ship!” a soldier shouted. Outside the sun began to rise. `Ah yes! My powers are back.' “I will be right back.” Zhao whispered in her ear. “I DON'T THINK SO!” She yelled in his. She kicked him in the stomach than yanked her arms breaking the chains.
“Time to go!” meanwhile on the deck are own gallant prince Zuko began to raid the ship. “Search the ship. Zhao might have the avatar on board. It seems prince Zuko believed that Zhao might have captured aang because he spotted only two people on the bison. `The water tribe peasants.' As he enjoyed calling them. Suddenly a gust of wind brushed right past him. The sun was rising and he was able to make out the figure. It was a beautiful girl. Long raven hair flowed behind her.
The girl turned toward him and he noticed that she had stunning blue eyes and gently attributes along her face. However, it was the white wings protruding from her back that captivated him. She smiled and waved at him before taking off into the sunrise. `Amazing.' “Prince Zuko what are you looking at?” Uncle asked coming up behind him.
Zuko looked at uncle in wonder. “Uncle did you not see that girl. She had wings. Was she an angel?” uncle smiled. “I think you may have met a celestial.” Zuko nodded before turning back to see the fading silhouette of the girl who sparked his curiosity.
Owari
Well they finally met up folks!
Heres' the polls!
Zuko/kagome-4
Kagome/jet-2
Kagome/oc-1
Aang/toph-4
Kagome and aang is not going to happen. I don't even like Katara and aang because of the age difference. He's 112 she's 14. He's 12 and she's 14 so…. not happening.
REVIEW MINNA-SAN!
Shiori, the lady kazekage. (Gaara's wife.)
M.S.N.E. means mister see no evil.
I made is up. It's the fear of monkeys. There is no phobia for that. Only zoophobia and that wouldn't work