InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels Descending Over Me ❯ Angel Thoughts ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello my darling reviewers! Here's chapter 4 and to those who read my other stories chap.2 of cure for the sohmas has been up loaded as well as Chp. 6 of love inside. Chp.7 is an a/n so enjoy!
Chp.4 Angel Mischief
Kagome flew around the sea trying to figure out what to do with her self. She just couldn't remember something she knew was very important. For her everything changed since she died. The pain she felt from Inuyasha's two timing, to the deep sadness she felt for sango and kohaku, it just all seemed to disappear.
Then of course she met midoriko and the other's. They took her in and trained her and on top of everything they became kagome's third family. Then just like that she has to baby-sit and train aang before this comet thingy and he gets himself killed. `Then midoriko will surely have something on met. I can imagine it now…'
Kagome's vision
Hey midoriko I have good news and bad news” kagome said. Midoriko smiles at her but says nothing. “Well I fell in love with this guy and we planned to be married but unfortunately aang was killed by ozai and I didn't teach him how to fire bend and anything. Now before you act hasty or anything all I have to say is…sorry?” kagome finished by shrugging.
Midoriko was still smiling when suddenly a arrow went through kagome's throat.
END VISION
Kagome shivered and rubbed her now goose bumped arms. 'please kami don't let them try and get in contact with me while I'm trying to find these people!' kagome flew faster before she noticed smoke in a forest area towards the left. “Could they be over there?” kagome wondered out loud. She flew over their and retracted her wings. `Trying to conserve energy here.'
So kagome started her journey on foot towards the area where the smoke was and before long kagome reached her destination and wished she hadn't. A small army of fire nation warriors were there. `Half of them don't look so bad.' but she shook that thought of and tried to walk away and stepped on a twig.
All of them turned and kagome could feel the sweat trickling down her back and she waved. “Hey, who are you and why are you out here by yourself in the woods.” 'okay kagome take a deep breath and relax then make up some bogus lie.' she said to herself before saying, “hello gentlemen I am a traveling masseuse would any of you gentlemen like a massage?” some of the guys began to walk over to her.
Nobody move. If anything she should start by the highest ranked officers. Which is me of course.” kagome's eye twitched as she looked him over. Ugly, grotesque and just plain EW! Kagome whole body began to shake and if she could she would have cried but she put up a strong front and asked him to show her to a room so she can start on him.
INSIDE A ROOM
Kagome oiled her hands up and thanked the lord that she was once captured by a lord who had a bunch of concubines who taught her how to give great massages. The man whose name kagome just learned was ikio came out in the traditional towel and laid down on the table.
Kagome took a deep breath as she told him to slide the towel down. When he did she nearly wanted to hurl. Back hair. A safari of back hair that looked ready to bite her hand off if she touched it. Kagome started at the shoulders for mental preparation. He moaned and kagome shuddered.
She slowly made her may down to his ribs and did the chopstick technique. She then reached down to his legs which reminder her of a werewolf's. She reached his feet and rubbed his corned and crust toes. Then finally she went up to his neck, arms and face and was finished. Ikio stood up and shook her hand. “That was the greatest massage I ever had. Now do you think that I can have the `happy ending' special.
Kagome paled instantly. “Um hell no. I'm not that kind of masseuse!” she yelled hurling a rock at him. “So you're an earth bender eh?” he hurled a fire ball at her but she smoldered it with a water ball she made out of the oils. “And a water bender. I will take you down no matter what.” He charged at her with a flaming kick but she blasted him away with a burst of air.” “Men. She's the avatar!” he yelled and kagome busted out of the room.8
Many of the men were able to tail her. So kagome created her wings and took to the air. Kagome heard him order the men to shoot her down. Kagome high enough so that the flames wouldn't hit her and hat's when she noticed appa coming her way. “Kagome!” she heard aang call. “Hey get me out of here!” and she grabbed on of appa's freely flying reins.
Kagome thank god your okay!” katara said hugging her tightly. “What happened with you guys?” kagome asked. “Well we just finished are run in with some freedom fighter nut case named Jet. You should have been there kagome it would have been so funny if you met him.” sokka said. “Really? It was that bad.” “Yeah and the worst thing was that katara liked him.” sokka said laughing. Katara however did not find that funny so she hurled an ice ball at his head. “Hey!” sokka yelled. Kagome laughed and told them what just happened to her and everyone started laughing.
Kagome blew them a raspberry and steered appa away…as far away as she could.
Owari
Well here's chp.4 I hope everyone enjoyed my 4 paged story.
Review and let me know what's good with my story.