InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety ❯ Another evil ( Chapter 32 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

++Chapter 32++
++Another evil++
 
The moth numbers were growing. It seemed like they were multiplying every time. Each time they would kill one, two would take it's place.
 
“We need a big blast.” Miroku looked over to Inuyasha who nodded his head.
 
“Kazu no Kizu!” He yelled as he brought his sword down. Everyone watched the beam of power slice through everything and everyone in its way.
 
Miroku and Sango started running when they all heard a shriek. Turning around, Inuyasha yelled,
 
“Kagome!” A moth youkai had grabbed the exhausted miko while distracting the wolf youkai.
 
While everyone was trying to get Kagome back, no one had noticed the woman standing off to the side, quite close to the children.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kyasha lay down, helpless. She tried to warn her mother of the incoming youkai, but was obviously too late when she got her voice to work again.
 
`No…this is stupid…I'm a sitting duck here.' She yelled at herself. No one was protecting her, not that she was being selfish, she wanted her mother to be rescued but she definitely didn't want to have her soul stolen and used against her family and friends.
 
“Ma…Pap…” She couldn't finish any word. It always ended up getting caught in her throat on it's trip to her mouth.
 
She jumped and opened her mouth in an attempt to scream when she felt a hand cover her mouth, trying to lift her at the same time.
 
Kyasha couldn't move, something happened and now her body completely shut down.
 
“You'll be a good little hanyou and shut your mouth.” A woman's voice stated coldly to her ear. Kyasha couldn't react, wanting to bite the woman's hand off that was so rudely covering her mouth. “Good girl.”
 
Then she felt herself being lifted and carried away from her family. Only her moans and tears could be heard and heard.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kooketsu leapt up and pushed the moth youkai away, trying to help Kyasha's friends get to the miko he was supposed to be protecting.
 
Before he could jump up again, the smell of salt from tears grabbed his attention. He turned around to see the disappearing figure of Kyasha and some woman. All he could see was the woman's long, black hair.
 
`Damn…now there going to take her soul.' Kooketsu turned to tell her father, but thought better of it, he was already in shit for harming his mate. Kooketsu ran after the hanyou who had just recently became his friend.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kyasha lay limp, her body still not listening to her demands.
 
She had recognized the woman that took her away, away to a small room quite a ways from the rest of her friends and family.
 
“Now…let's get this over with.” She heard a cold voice state from within the shadows. Her sense of smell was still alert as she started to smell a dank smell of grave soil and old herbs.
 
Kyasha struggled. She felt the scent growing closer and closer till a body came into view and out of the darkness. Her eyes widened. It was the miko from before. Kikyou.
 
The miko leaned down, at eye level with the hanyou and was moving closer.
 
`Oh god, this bitch's trying to kiss me!' Kyasha's mind rushed. Seeing as how her body was useless, she stuck to cussing at the woman through her mind. `Lesbian!' (No offence to lesbians or any homosexual, I'm not against any of them, but everything will be explained later, be patient).
 
Kikyou's lips tapped onto the hanyou's. Kyasha felt a strong reaction, but was out like a lamp when her lips left Kikyou's.
 
The last thing she saw was looking down and seeing herself lying down. (I know it sounds confusing, but be patient)
 
88888888888888888
 
Kooketsu ran down corridor after corridor. It felt like a maze, going around each and every corner in the castle.
 
`Kami, where is she?' He growled as he finally caught her scent. She wasn't very far ahead, but it seemed the stone from the walls were hiding the scent.
 
“Kyasha!” The wolf youkai turned another right and found himself being hugged by a weak hanyou girl. “Kyasha…”
 
“Take me to my…family.” Kyasha mumbled. Kooketsu nodded and tossed the girl onto his back before heading off to where he came from.
 
88888888888888888
 
It was dark, not the same kind of darkness you get when you turn out all the lights; However, it's the kind of darkness that comes around when you're completely alone, as your mind makes it seem bottomless, almost.
 
Kyasha surrounded herself in this darkness, sitting up, not caring that she was about to die, or at least it felt like that.
 
She didn't know how long she had been lying there, maybe only a few minutes, maybe even days, months, and years even. All she knew was that it was a long and tiresome time for her.
 
`Oh god…' Kyasha sat up, not really planning to do anything, just winging it.
 
Walking down the lonely hallways was a harder task then she had planned it being. As she walked the walls seemed to grow and grow, leaving her getting further behind then she was hoping for, making it seem like she was getting nowhere but further from her destination.
 
88888888888888888
 
“You're going to be okay.” Kooketsu whispered back to the girl on his back.
 
“Thank you…” The hanyou girl mumbled as they made their way back to the gang.
 
Kooketsu was getting worried; Kyasha hadn't said a word unless he said something to her first. She also never said `thank you' unless she was in dire need of thanking someone. This wasn't how the Kyasha he knew acted, she'd be complaining about being carried when she was perfectly capable of walking on her own.
 
He ignored these comments and kept walking; her family was probably getting worried about their daughter.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kagome sat there, not knowing what to do as tears came down her face. Again. Again, she lost her daughter, and her son was soulless at the moment. Kami, did she do something terribly wrong to deserve this poor treatment?
 
“Kagome.” Everyone around the miko looked up and gasped. The young wolf youkai, who had disappeared right after Kyasha, was now standing at the entrance, with a tired looking Kyasha on his back. “I found her in a corridor.”
 
Kagome ran up, followed by everyone else as they surrounded the weak hanyou and wolf youkai.
 
“Kyasha…” Kagome held onto the girl as if it was her last lifeline. “Oh my gods...are you alright?”
 
Everyone watched as the girl nodded then coughed up some mucus and excess blood.
 
“Get her on the ground.” Inuyasha commanded the boy.
 
Kooketsu did as he was told; laying the hanyou down on the ground, Kagome sat down beside the girl and checked for any wounds.
 
“Inuyasha…” The only sign of the hanyou listening was his ears flickering from each direction. “She has no wounds…nothing.”
 
Inuyasha was confused, he kneeled down and got a good look at his daughter. Kagome was right, no marks or scrapes.
 
`What the hell?' Inuyasha thought. Everyone was dumbfounded at why Kyasha was so weak.
 
“Papa…” A mumble came from behind them. Everyone turned around and gasped. There stood a weak looking Kikyou.
 
“What do you want?” Miroku asked with a hint of anger in his tone.
 
“Help…Ma…” However, the words didn't come out.
 
“Leave now Kikyou.” Sango stood before her friends. “You're not wanted here.”
 
Everyone stared at the cold miko. It was surprising to see her eyes. Her eyes were filled with…horror?
 
Like the kind of horror that you get when you realize your best friend just moved away without telling you.
 
Before anyone could continue, another hoard of moth youkai came through, dead set on getting the last soul needed for the ceremony.
 
Inuyasha stood in front of his friends and family. Pulling out his sword again, he smashed down with a mighty blow from the wind scar, obliterating thousands of moths.
 
“We want the priestess…” Inuyasha stood in front of Kagome. All of a sudden one of the moth youkai came after the dead priestess. Everyone stared, wondering if they should save the miko or not.
 
“Inuyasha…” Kagome whispered. She wondered what was going on inside of his head. Inuyasha grunted in response, she smiled.
 
Sango watched as the miko's eyes widened. The woman had lost all of her voice, weak from…something.
 
88888888888888888
 
Kyasha came through the doors, wondering where the hell she was now. Her eyes widened at the site. There she lay...or her body anyway. Everyone was crowded around the frail body.
 
“Get her on the ground.” She heard her father say. She slowly made her way toward her family and friends.
 
“Inuyasha…” Kagome whispered, barely legible to Kyasha's ears, though she didn't notice that they weren't on her head any longer. “She has no wounds…”
 
Kyasha thought about it, no…she guessed she didn't have any wounds from the battle, except for a while back when the moth's attacked her, but those would've healed from her hanyou blood.
 
She got closer, almost ten feet away; she was surprised her father hadn't smelt her by now. “Papa…” She watched them all turn to her and how some of them gasped.
 
`What the hell…?' Kyasha thought.
 
“What do you want?” Miroku said, Kyasha winced at the anger in his voice, what did she do now.
 
“Help…Ma…” Were the only things she could form from her mouth, the rest was just gibberish.
 
“Leave now Kikyou.” Kyasha's eyes widened at the name. Kikyou, she thought, did she look like that dead priestess she had met a while back? “You're not wanted here.”
 
Kyasha tried to find a way to explain to her friends who she really was, this couldn't be happening, she just had to look like that miko, didn't she?
 
Just then another bunch of moth youkai came rushing into the room; she was terrified at that moment. If her family didn't know who she was, her soul could be easily taken before they knew who she really was.
 
Was that their plan from the beginning? Kyasha gasped. It just might be, and if it was, then she was in deep shit.
 
 
Thank you for the visits and support, for an explanation, I just started high school, grade ten, and the homework is hell so far so bare with me, please…another thing, is that I edited it, but not to my best extent, please let me know if I made any errors, that would be very helpful.
 
~*~
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters, anime of manga. Rumiko Takahashi does and I'm glad she had the imagination to create such amazing characters to play with.