InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Appetizers? On Me! ❯ Cat and Mouse ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

With a resounding click the bedroom door locked behind him. He advanced on her slowly, with a carnal hunger smouldering in his gaze. She backed away from him, stalling for time.
 
“What about the children?”
 
His mouth lifted into a knowing smirk. “What of them?”
 
“What if they…?”
 
“They won't,” he answered with certainty.
 
His expression was patient, but there was no hiding the growing fire in his eyes. This little game of cat and mouse wouldn't last much longer.
 
He advanced on her again, purposefully forcing her into a corner. The edge of the bed came up unexpectedly and she tumbled backward onto the mattress. He was on her in an instant, covering her body with his powerful form and preventing all means of escape. She struggled and squirmed, desperate to get out from under him.
 
“Sesshomaru, we shouldn't,” she begged, offering up a half-hearted plea as her body lifted to meet his. He snickered against the curve of her neck and pinned her wrists above her head.
 
“We absolutely should.”
 
Her protests were silenced by the hungry pressure of his mouth against hers, but the playful giggle bubbling up in the back of her throat said she agreed.