InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Assasin Miko ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Thanks so frickin' much for the reviews.
 
For those of you wondering how Kagome got her youkai powers, the answer is that her family except for her mother is youkai, but Kagome and Souta are both full youkai because their mother is a powerful miko. Strong enough to aid them instead of nullifying their demon blood.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, But I do own Kaoru and. That is the name of one of my friends from school; yes she is a Japanese exchange student. I also own Haruki.
 
Please remember I will not update until I get 5 reviews.
 
Ok, on with the chapter……..
 
Assassin Miko
 
One Year Later
 
“Great Job, Kagome. Now please come at me again you need to be confident when you attack whether it is defensively or offensively.” Kaoru said. Kagome got back into fighting stance and watched her `aunt' for any hints on what she was going to do. Kaoru just then went for the front; Kagome blocked and went for Kaoru's side. Just then Kagome did a front flip over Kaoru, spun around and put her sword at Kaoru's neck.
 
“Very Good Kagome, you have defeated me in a minute that is faster than yesterday.” Kaoru said.
 
“Thank You, Aunt Kaoru. But what does defeating you twice in a row mean?” Kagome asked.
 
“It means that you are now done with your training.” Kaoru explained. Just then a maid came in.
 
“Kaoru - Sama, there is a man by the name of Haruki here. He says that he needs to talk to you and Kagome - Sama.” The maid said bowing.
 
“Very Well, show him in to the sitting room please,” Kaoru said sighing. She just hoped that Haruki was not a suitor of Kagome's. She was getting tired of them. They had started coming 4 months ago. She sighed again remembering when Kagome had come to stay with her.
 
Flashback
 
`ring, ring, ring.' “Hello?” Kaoru answered the phone, wondering who could be calling her at midnight.
 
“Aunt Kaoru, this is Kagome,” said a teary voice on the other end.
 
“Oh God, what happened Kagome, are you okay?” Kaoru asked.
 
“I am fine, but mother, Jii - Chan, and Souta are dead. They were murdered.” Kagome said breaking down and crying again.
 
“I'll come pick you up; I am your guardian now.” Kaoru replied getting her keys.
 
“Okay, then I will see you soon. I will be at the top of the shrine steps.” Kagome said.
 
“Ok, please pack up anything that you want or need.” Kaoru replied. Kaoru then hung up and got in the car.
 
End Flashback
 
Ever since Kagome's parents had been murdered, she had been intent on getting revenge. Kaoru had not seen her, this intent on her training, so she knew that Kagome meant business.
 
“Come Kagome, let us go see what this Haruki wants with us,” Kaoru sighed, she really wanted to ask Kagome something.
 
Kagome and Kaoru walked into the sitting and saw a man that was no taller than 5' 9” sitting there.
 
“Hello sir, you must be Haruki - Sama?” Kaoru asked.
 
“Yes ma'am that is my name,” Haruki replied standing and bowing to Kagome and Kaoru.
 
“What is your business here, sir?” Kagome asked.
 
“I was wondering if I may court you, Kagome - San?” Haruki said smirking, `no one can resist me.' He thought.
 
“I am sorry sir, but I must decline your request. I will not court any ass wipe who cannot get their head out of their ass long enough to see that they are not God's gift to women.” Kagome sneered; man this guy was a son of a bitch.
 
“Fine then, if I cannot court you then no one can,” Haruki said, standing.
 
“Sir, would you please kindly leave this house.” Kaoru asked politely.
 
“You will regret your decision to not court me.” Haruki said leaving.
 
“Finely, I thought he would never leave, the son of a bitch.” Kagome sighed in relief.
“I must agree with you there Kagome, that asshole obviously thinks that he is God's gift to women.” Kaoru laughed.
 
“Was there something that you wanted to ask me, Aunt Kaoru?” Kagome asked looking at her aunt.
 
“Damn, you know me too well. Yes there was something that I wanted to ask you, but lets go to my room first so that no one can overhear me. Remember that even walls have ears.” (AN: sorry, but I could not resist putting that line in there. Could any body please tell me where that line comes from, I know I have heard it before, but cannot remember where?) Kaoru replied.
 
“Ok.” Kagome said.
 
 
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I could not resist :P.
 
Please review, I am anxious for them. Remember I will not update until I get 5 or more reviews.